Customize

MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheBitch, Jan 22, 2009.

1. 3rdMan Member

Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

Glad to hear the rep is listening. I hope he is getting plenty of dox so he knows wut is really going on.
  2. HellRazor Member

Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

Win?
  3. XenuLovesU Member

We'll know on Saturday.
  4. A.Non Hubbard Member

We need to all do stuff like this more often. Whenever we get a public figure who seems close to the CoS popping up like this we need to be proactive and alert them of the situation - and see if they're genuinely supportive of the cult. if they are, we'll have their dox to backraid them with later on.
  5. TheBitch Member

Well gee, I dunno...

ezle15.jpg

Similar searches in Google News bring up no responses for combos liek "CCHR Hoskins" or "Psychiatry Industry Hoskins" or "Hoskins Human Rights."

I think I'm going to score this one a confirmed win since before you could type "Scientology" and there he was in all his outrageously naive splendor.

3218781427_44e8e9265a.jpg?v=0.jpg
  6. ARC Member

^^^ I wouldn't call him naive, TheBitch, especially after you talked to him. Many celebrities and politicians have been abused by Scientology in this way. They don't have to be especially naive - they just think organizations registered as non-profits are generally good, which is a common belief. Well, it turns out some of them are fronts for commercial and political interests who might be harmful.
  7. TheBitch Member

I dunno ARC, such stupidity I'm willing to accept from celebs. Nao that Obama's in office, I've actually re-begun to raise my expectations about politicians and holding them accountable for due diligence. Politician ought to be smarter than Tom Cruise, amirite?
  8. adhocrat Member

Missouri Rep Ted Hoskins and CCHR

move along, move alnog, nothing happening here. Go to this post 3 for link

Rep. Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit | Political Fix | STLtoday

His web page

Representative Theodore Hoskins

Thought you anons in Missouri ought to know about this
  9. cubby Member

Re: Missouri Rep Ted Hoskins and CCHR

thanks for the heads up =)
  10. 3rdMan Member

There be another thread on this somewhere.
  11. Buttons Member

Through his simple phone call to question and inform, anonymoushouston has probably saved Ted Hoskins from participating in something that he thought would be a routine public appearance that would expand his voter base.

I'll bet that he learned a valuable lesson.
    Can't wait to see what happens next.
  12. Hurley Member

slowpoke.jpg

but thanks.. we'll be there
  13. cubby Member

lol
  14. Hurley Member

There has been MANY phone calls and EMAILS

This could get pretty awesome..

If he does show.. we'll be there to greet him
  15. Shinythings Member

You guise are fucking awesome, this was done just in a couple hours. Like the thing with the books being sold at the UNO.

We DO run this.

You guise are fucking awesome
  16. adhocrat Member

all them damn donuts I et, no doubt.

Thing is, I did use the search function and got bumpkiss.

I had when that happens.
  17. TheBitch Member

Hmm, cocks. I take it all back, it's either back or still (prolly I fukt up earlier somehow). Sigh. OK well, that makes it all the moar interesting then doesn't it? Saturday should prove out to be quite an interesting day. I wonder if tomorrow will bring a sudden cancellation or more press releases from COS in the Representative's name?
  18. XenuLovesU Member

Na... you didn't mess up. I saw the CCHR Google News items drop off the radar for a few hours too. Probably something borked over at Google for a little while.
  19. firebug Member

CCHR EXHIBIT St. Charles MO Feb. 13-15

Overtime for the Missourifags

Suburban Journals | News | Medical calendar for Jan. 21

::: Saint Charles Convention Center :: Calendar of Events : Calendar View
  20. TheStig Member

Re: CCHR EXHIBIT St. Charles MO Feb. 13-15

Harpoons were fired many days ago. They were seen to hit the target with effect.

No further action will be needed. Legal departments and shit.

Some people are saying that the future of Public Enemy is in doubt.
  21. TheStig Member

Representative Hoskins will not be attending this event. When contated by anonymous sources just a few minutes ago he told our contact "Ummm, something came up. I won't be attending."

Laddies and Gengelfins, we have confirmed win in the Midwest Directorate. Anyone want to write up a press release?

Send my fucking check now, will you Bob? And don't forget the CCHR multiplier again.
  22. TheBitch Member

Lies, lies!! It's all lies, and you're all haters!

Damn, I'm hungry...

OhNoOhMy.jpg
  23. amaX Member

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
  24. XenuLovesU Member

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
  25. TheBitch Member

3221014204_8b5fd2e7e8.jpg?v=0.jpg

Herpes outbreak no doubt. Good for him to stay away, I hear there's AIDS at the $cilon exhibit hall.
  26. xenubarb Member

Food poisoning from Bad Clams...
  27. A.Non Hubbard Member

NO.
  28. TheBitch Member

I suck at these things BUT I do think it's time we start talking about our response time to the events and how we've shaved it from UNO (about 4 hours maybe less, anyone remember), to just a little over two hours. I don't know about BIG BIG LIST but we need to make this known somehow.

How did Dr. Lily develop the skill to get things on the PR sites without having to go to the big list thing? It'd be neat to use this to set a barb in OSA and CCHR on the web, but not for huge press release.
  29. adhocrat Member

slowerpoke.jpg

So glad I'm not the only one behind the times
  30. TheStig Member

Good, because I have a real journalist on the case.
  31. cubby Member

ick.jpg.gif

thanks for the /b/lackup everyone, expect a handsome bonus from our psych overlords

shit was SO cash
  32. ghandi Member

Nonviolent social victories through education make me warm in the diaper!
  33. cubby Member

/r/ merge... damn that's like four threads

thanks firebug =D
  34. TheBitch Member

3221089900_ce47f93250.jpg?v=0.jpg
  35. XenuLovesU Member

disregard, cocks etc.
  36. RavenEyes Member

Those Missouri Anons are full of win! Eloquent and convincing lot, they are! ;)
  37. TheStig Member

I mean the woman who makes the decisions has made a decision, and we are waiting for the legal department to see if a contract can be canceled.

She looked at the CCHR website, and was fucking shocked. You'd have thought she was shown tubgirl.

The event this weekend has been harpooned as well, as seen in the other thread. The St. Louis Cell has been working flat-out on these issues for a week.
  38. XenuLovesU Member

Ah -- gotcha. Thanks.
  39. TheBitch Member

And so... the feeding begins. Just a trickle for a start...

St. Louis - Stlog - New Use for Jamestown Mall: Scientology Staging Ground

Am rlyrly thinking it's time to feed the press MOAR, but that's just me.