Customize

MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheBitch, Jan 22, 2009.

1. TheBitch Member

MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

Hold off on Gold until you hear the full story.

Edit: Sorry, thought it was Cali, it appears to be Missourri? Who knew there was a Berkeley there?

Rep. Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit | Political Fix | STLtoday

[quoteRep. Ted Hoskins, a Democrat from Berkeley, will speak at an anti-psychiatry exhibit sponsored by a group affiliated with the Church of Scientology.

Hoskins will introduce “Psychiatry: An Industry of Death” at the Jamestown Mall in Florissant on Saturday afternoon.

The touring exhibit, which made an appearance earlier this week in the Capitol rotunda in Jefferson City, has been put together by the Citizens Commission on Human Rights, which was founded by Scientologists to further the group’s views on psychiatry.

Like Scientologists, the Citizens Commission believes that psychiatry is inflicting broad damage on American minds and bodies.[/quote]

COMMENTS OPEN - NO REG REQUIRED

MAN THE HARPOONS!

Address: MO House of Representatives
    201 West Capitol Avenue
    Room 317B
    Jefferson City MO 65101
    Phone: 573-751-0169
    Fax: 573-526-9867
    E-Mail: Theodore.Hoskins@house.mo.gov
    Home Address:
    Address: Rep. Theodore Hoskins
    8424 January Ave

Berkeley MO 63134
    Phone: 314-524-6647
    Fax:
    E-Mail: friendsofhoskins@aol.com
  2. Snake Member

Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

NORCAL ANONS!!!

GO NAO!!
  3. XenuLovesU Member

St. Louis: CCHR ALERT

Rep. Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit | Political Fix | STLtoday

Harpoon this idiot.

Representative Theodore Hoskins
  4. XenuLovesU Member

Re: CA Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

He's a MO representative, not from CA. There's a Berkeley, MO.

Representative Theodore Hoskins
  5. TargetRemains Member

Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

nortanios lolwut?
  6. A.Non Hubbard Member

Why is a US Rep openly and wantonly hanging out with a criminal enterprise? Normally politicians keep stuff like this on the down-low.
  7. Vir Member

Well, some politicians are openly corrupt and shady but people elect them anyway, because the union told them to.
  8. tendervittles Member

If that fucker speaks I will contribute $$$$$ to his defeat next time, and I am NOT in Missouri.
  9. TheBitch Member

^this, and comments ARE open. Sounds to me liek that's a perfect one for the pile. "Tom Newton" apparently just checked in with his two bits.
  10. Vir Member

It seems he was re-elected in 2008 and will sit until 2010 when he can't run again. Thank goodness for term limits.

If he runs for a different office, we can support his opposition.
  11. A.Non Hubbard Member

I don't think that was the Newt.
  12. cubby Member

Re: St. Louis: CCHR ALERT

thanks for the heads-up =)
  13. Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

I hope to be speaking with him soon, lol.
  14. cubby Member

thanks for the headsup
  15. Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

Just got off the phone with Rep. Hoskins. He did not know that they would be using his presence at the event to promote their cause. He was just going to answer their call to speak at their event.

He said he was not aware that the event would be filmed, nor did he think it was a huge event, because it isn't.

I let him know how this would look to the public. And he now knows that CoS would use film of him at the event to claim that he supported CoS. He sounded a bit disturbed, shaky voice. So hopefully he will be a no show.

More people need to call. He is willing to listen.
    He is in his office at the moment.

Phone: 573-751-0169
  16. TargetRemains Member

^ win
  17. TheBitch Member

I've been digging through his campaign finance filings and personal financial disclosure statements (pretty simple stuff, not a lot of income sources, wife is listed as head of "Friends of Ted Hoskins" campaign finance cmte. etc, etc. So far not coming up with any hits on $cilon owned companies as large donors.

If I find the wumpus and locate a connection between him and $cilons, will post.
  18. WMAnon Member

19. Buttons Member

anonymoushouston-

Quick thinking.
    Good job!
  20. cubby Member

we've been planning, no worries =)

appreciate the /b/lackup tho
  21. MrNiceNice Member

Brilliant. You rock. 1B+ internets.
  22. Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

any more calls to Ted being made?
  23. Anon1720 Member

^^This is the way to do it!
  24. cubby Member

local harpoons r firing
  25. TheBitch Member

He listened moar than he talked. Gave him my name, number, and profession then begged him not to share it with $cilons. May have namefagged self, but I think he's pretty much on the up and up. Naming self / profession gave umph to the discussion... told him "if they get video of you in front of their exhibit, you will forever become a part of the p/r machine." That was right after I asked him, "Was it your intention that your name and position be used to lend credence to this attack on the medical profession and psychiatry in particular? Did you intend that your name and reputation be used to publicize the event?"

His response, a flat "No."

Seemed a reasonable gai. If I have $cilons outside my door tomorrow we'll know he's their pwn.

Edit: I also mentioned in passing that I had read in online blogs within moments of the press release that people who weren't even his constituents were considering opposing any further political ambitions he might have if he showed up, moar in sorrow / amazement / concern than in anger of course.

One moar edit...

The man was COMPLETELY unaware that the exhibit involved Holocaust Revisionism and "hadn't watched the video."

What's that tell ya about how $cilons get into Washington?
  26. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Good, keep calling him, americanons!
  27. Vir Member

Or his secretary. The instruction from Hubbard is to get close to and handle persons of power by placing people in vicinity. There is a policy letter on it, I believe.
  28. TheBitch Member

Well it seemed a good bet and a reasonable intel exchange, me for a congresscritter or his staff if it comes to that. We shall see. Wheels within wheels.
  29. Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

Ya'll are fast, you just saved this dude from being an eternal spokesperson for a cult!
  30. TheBitch Member

Heh, this is from the article on the web page..

01.22.2009 12:28 pm
    Rep. Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit
    By Jake Wagman
    St. Louis Post-Dispatch

It is nao 01.22.2009 2:41 pm

----------

When they can't turn around to take a crap without us knowing about it and calling the appropriate authorities, THEN we will have won.

Elapsed Time From Awareness of Infection to Inoculation: 2 Hours, 13 Minutes

$cilon effort expended to get congresscritter's nao thoroughly questionable "goodwill," priceless.

------

Edit (one other note of interest re my conversation with the Congressman)

He was UNAWARE of any relationship between CO$ and CCHR. When I said "front group," he stopped me and asked for clarification. I said CCHR was a political action front group for the ambitions of Co$ and could for all intents and purposes be considered a wholly owned subsidiary of the 'church.'

He seemed VERY unaware of the CCHR / Co$ connection.
  31. cubby Member

you know what, i take back that thing i said yesterday or whenever about you not contributing anything.
  32. Vir Member

WWP: Doing the job of lazy journalists who run press releases without checking.

Everyone seems to be rehabilitated to a certain degree lately. Shadow winning in London, Tom Cruise being a gentleman in Berlin...
  33. Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

The phrase, "You have nowhere to hide, because we are everywhere" comes to mind. I wonder where I heard that?
  34. Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

NAO...we need to come up with some good excuses for Ted...so he can get out of it without getting fairgammed... bird flu?
  35. Re: MO Rep. Ted Hoskins to speak at Scientology anti-psychiatry exhibit Sat 1/24

This is EXACTLY EXACTLY right. This is the only way you're going to get political change and help us get the CoS out of Washington. You guys need to call up and visit your local state and federal reps to tell them your concerns and what you want changed. There's a How-to guide on that I posted somewhere. CoS is POISON in politics if it's exposed, they have to sneak around. If you guys can get to your local guys, we'll have more luck here.
  36. RightOn Member

Excuses for Ted for a no show:

Had to wash his hair
    Had to sort socks
    Dog ate his homework
  37. TheBitch Member

How about a straight, "I'm attempting to save my political future?"

Should just about cover any excuse for about 99% of the world in this case. It's not liek he lives in Clearwater or Rivercide! lulz.
  38. Hurley Member

This has been a being planned for a couple weeks now..
    we'll disclose whatever we have afterwards
  39. TheBitch Member

Re ^this. If you live wherever his office is (presuming the number I called was MO) you might just call and ask for 5 minutes of his time tomorrow. He seemed quite a reasonable if closed mouthed individual. On the other hand he could be their cat's paw so wtf do I know?
  40. Hammurabi Member

Harpoons 1 and 2 fired!