Customize

Missing in Happy Valley - Documentary about the RPF

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by LOL_Internets, Feb 14, 2008.

1. LOL_Internets Member

2. musketeerwang Member

Re: Missing in Happy Valley - Documentary about the RPF

I haven't, thanks!
  3. Consensus Member

new to me! Fantastic.
  4. captainslug Member

This is a MUST WATCH. SRSLY
  5. mirror neuron Member

Frank Oliver Talks About OSA Methods - Missing in Happy Valley

This is a year old but doesn't seem to be posted so here it is. If it's old news, apologies. It's long (6 parts). I tried to embed it but I'm clueless. Link below, anyway.

6. Anonymous Member

Re: documentary

I think this was from 1999 or something, but it is a very good documentary
  7. BusinessBecky Member

Re: documentary

old
  8. chrisanon Member

You know, we get a lot of new people all the time, and this board is so active that even old-timers miss things. Also, there so much stuff on YT that it's easy to overlook videos.

"Missing in Happy Valley" is an extremely important, informative documentary. If even one new person is exposed to it because it's re-posted, how is that bad?
  9. sweiger Member

^^This!
  10. mirror neuron Member

Yeah, I know, I figured it out after I'd posted it. Sorry. I go to the AnonRPF now and eat paint chips.
  11. Re: Missing in Happy Valley - Documentary about the RPF

It's all good, you necromancied an important thread.

Tip: The blue paint chips taste like blue.
  12. BusinessBecky Member

annlead?

This is one of the more interesting videos, though, you can't call yourself one of the 'old timers' if you have not seen this video.
  13. Re: Missing in Happy Valley - Documentary about the RPF

I'm a noob and I hadn't seen this one. So thank you very much for posting it.
    Your effort was not futile lol
  14. mirror neuron Member

asbestos, I think. crunch crunch

Thanks.
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Perikles Member

Cheers for that! I'd forgotten the title. Will start linking to a few friends.
  17. xenubarb Member

Just so you know; Happy Valley was closed, and the inmates moved to Los Angeles. The first time I drove to Happy Valley, there was a guard parked in an SUV under a tree by the gate. The gate was a tall, barred iron gate topped with a sea org emblem. Forbidding. We were followed back out. It's like 10 miles of twisty road.

The next visit, they'd replaced the gate with a friendlier ranch-style swinging gate, but the arch with the sea org emblem was still there. They had spiffed it up with landscaping in front and called it Castile Canyon School. There was a guard in an SUV by the gate. As he followed us out, another one took his place under the tree.

The next visit, the facade had crumbled and all the landscaping out front was dead. The gate was still there but the sea org emblem was gone. The guard shack had broken windows. We were not followed.

When Scientology gave up the lease, the tribe reclaimed it. Now, they have the road blocked off at a point before Castile Canyon Road, and you have to be a guest of the tribe or a member to enter. No more Happy Valley. So let's not hear any nonsense about the captives there.