Customize

Minneapolis, MN Rawktober MEGARAID 2010

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by rof, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Req Member

Re: Minneapolis, MN Rawktober MEGARAID 2010

Group Photo gif

Raktober-1.gif
  3. rof Member

nice gif . . . of people getting in position for a picture.

I wanna dance to this next time.

4. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^^Echo! ^^^ Awesome raid! Great pics and vids Minneapolanons, setting the bar high!
    Kudos!
  5. Req Member

It's not much, I admit that, but I told someone I'd do it and I think it's worth a small giggle.

Also, for the song, could be win.
  6. Re: Minneapolis, MN Rawktober MEGARAID 2010

T__T So. Jealous.

Hot STL Anon, come to DC plox.
  7. thereckoning Member

How about a 50 foot? :)
  8. rof Member

KSTP might.

But WCCO is not going to.
  9. 3rdMan Member

Win.
  10. rof Member

Also we trucked in snow.

And are only a little gay.

11. Anonymous Member

Great job as always minnanons. Minnesota has remained one of the biggest and most active cells in the US since the beginning, so it's only natural that they would host the best megaraid. 55 anons is a huge turnout this late in the game, props to minn.
  12. Re: Minneapolis, MN Rawktober MEGARAID 2010

Awesome raid. His noodliness approves.
  13. subgenius Member

How did I miss thi8 most awesome post game report?
    (Hangs head in shame)
    gaga111.jpg&t=1.jpg
  14. BLiP Member

What a great turn out!! Youse rock. Thanks so much.
  15. Req Member

16. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^Yarr!^^
    Minneapolisanons Rock!

*passes huge vitual caeks to all*

Frkn awesome!
  17. Stoopkid Member

Updated with more footage and an update on the closing of the Minneapolis org:
  18. Little_Sister Member

My review of the whole weekend, it's only been...Almost a month?
    Myself and TB lodged at Anonychops's, a very good friend of mine that I first met at the Boston Megaraid, not only was the weekend itself AWESOME, but broing it up at Chops's pad made it ten times better/more likely my liver will shit the bed early-you wish your muttonchops are as cool as his.

When I finally made it back home I felt like complete shit, we all slept less than four hours every night, woke up every morning hungover with new mysterious bruises and smoked at least three coals of shisha before/after everything.

I named a Minn newfag, "Scotch", christened "The Doctor" with his new alias (Chi gives his thanks on the Dreamevil cd btw :3), rode in Rof's Mystery Machine, blasted metal and danced to Tanuk Tanuk in Chops's with the pumpkins we never carved, had tea with Arc and the promises of future armor, finally met a ton of people that I have known online for years, the entire group looked mad suspect in the Mall of America and we were watched by many very stern security guards, fucking walgreens are impossible to find, got covered in brambles for the first and second time, got trashed with Chops and we sang every word in Nightmare Before Christmas-I somehow know every lyric even though I haven't seen it in at least five years.

Got even MORE trashed the second night and had very srs chats with Chops and TB and watched Led Zepplin concerts videos in our underware, had some of Stalkers amazing home cooking and pet her new bunny rabbit Mustache, spit fake blood on everyone and accidentally stained Maschin's hair, watched Gregg almost kill himself walking behind the waterfall, received waterfall rock from The Doctor, scratched Doctor in thanks. Then asked for more later.

Danced, screamed, and sang for HOURS -the raid srsly felt like an 08 raid, and I'm thankful that Debbie knew how to use the emeter, he had Hash on their for at least an hour. Watched Chops crumble after very intense air guitaring then lose his voice for the entirety of the weekend.
    Was given a brass Anonypin that every minnanon received at the Feb 10th protest, got a delicious box of chocolates and a beautiful drawing "farewell" from Brozillian, chilled and drank around Lil'Debbie's firepit, watched Anoninator use WD40 as a flamethrower for FAR TOO LONG, was destroyed by mosquitoes and had the most adorable conversation with Babby at the bonfire;

::Babby points into the dark woods::
    "It's scwary out dere!"
    "Don't worry little man, no matter what's in that forest you have over two dozen people here who would lever let anything happen to you, and fight off any monster that tried!"
    ::Babby then very dramatically gasps::
    "It's gone!"
    "What is kiddo?"
    ::points back to the woods::
    "It's not scwary anymore!"

I just about died, he is so precious. He's gonna get so much puss in High School.
    Im sure their is more, I *know* there is more, but most of the Megaraid is a blur, hopefully when I visit again...Yea, I'll probably get just as fucked up. Lastly, I have a video of everyone zombified before the Saturday night pub crawl that everyone completely forgot about, including me.
    Is it interesting or funny now? Not really. But I bet it was at the time, I would tell you if I actually remembered any of this.

OH, AND I CHOPPED WOOD WITH AN AXE, and hugged a pitbull, and I pet a kitty :3
  19. rof Member

I gave you AIDS.

You forgot teh AIDS.
  20. Req Member

I still have the footage of him using the "flame thrower" and edited it so it was played to the pokemon battle theme.
  21. Little_Sister Member

WHERE IS IT?
  22. Req Member

On my computer. I've been thinking of posting it, but I need to ask Nommy if it's okay and I'm lazy.
  23. Req Member

Here it is

24. Req Member

I take it that you're not impressed. Niether am I.
  25. grebe Member

I am distracted by your missing eyeball, req.
  26. Req Member

It's there.
  27. Fuckeye Member

My bad.
  28. Anonymous Member

So since the org is now on a second floor office, are there still raids going on in MN?