Customize

Minneapolis Minnesota RAID (HUGE, from surrounding states as well)

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Anoninator, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Anoninator Member

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Minneapolis Minnesota RAID (HUGE, from surrounding states as well)

for some reason the "I" just doesn't go... talk in third person reffering to yourself as "anonymous" or "it"... it doesn't matter to anonymous... but some might get the wrong idea... just blabering... :D
  3. Anoninator Member

Point taken, and agreed to.
  4. Anonymous Member

You bet your ass I'll be there! Sounds like a blast. Any ideas for dates yet?

I can probably rally up a handful of peeps from the office, as well.
  5. Anonymous Member

Awesome!!! Anon Office Tech will most certainly have an amazing outcome... :)
  6. Anonymous Member

Is it a bad thing that my office has quite a few people who have been to raids in the past?
  7. MeganonOT8 Member

for some reason i think anons should concentrate in informing the surrounding neighborhood of the ORG.. that way there wont be anons unable to participate due to transportation issues... try putting up posters/fliers/pamphlets near and around high schools or colleges where you can catch the attention of geekanons, intellectual anons or simply concerned kitty anons that are willing to use their craft skills on the posters. Just a thought... you can always picket near those places i am sure there aren't city ordinaces prohibiting such actions. as long as you get the word out locally then... when there are big enough cells yall can have MEGA! raids... sure some support that can be given by sorrounding state anons is encouraged... but first focus on the local level... IDK do what ever works... thats the beauty of anonymous, we all have the freedom to choose what to do and not to do...
  8. Anonymous Member

of course not. any amount is great news :D
  9. Anoninator Member