Customize

Mike Rinder on "The Hole," Indoctrination, Confessions, and His Ultimate Escape

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

OMG! Marty and Mike are doing chaos magick ooga-booga!

Get scraped! Marty and Mike (and Debbie) have lost their seats in the game of musical chairs. No one who's still inside is going to deal them in.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Marty's breakaway "church" smells like an OSA op to me.
    20 (or even 10) years ago, it would have been shut down in no time at all.
  3. Anonymous Member

That is their exact intention and always has been. Its spelled out at their mirror site:

http://www.savescientology.com/

1 - no outside investigation under any circumstances

2 - Miscavige to "step down"

3 - announce reformation

4 - meet the new boss, just like the old boss
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Too late for that.
  5. Random guy Member

Only this isn't 20 or even 10 years ago. They are in the spotlight, severely hampering the cults operations.
  6. Anonymous Member

I'd like to agree... but is that your opinion, or do you have some facts?
  7. I certainly understand that point of view, I'm of a differing opinion.

I was simply saying that I believe their plan is to gain back their former power and then some inside Hubbard's scam, I never said it would be successful but I don't rule anything out, there are some still inside who release things and would like nothing better than to see Miscavige ousted.

The cowards still inside will scatter like rats when DM goes down ( "He made me do it, it was all him, Let's get back to Ron's 'Real Tech'." ) A consortium including former higher-ups like Marty, Mike and Debbie is not out of the question by any means imho.

I know the die-hard Scientologists that I know would be happy to blame all the abuses of LRH on David Miscavige and move on under 'new' management clinging desperately to the 'Tech'.

Do you agree that as unlikely as you think it could happen that taking over the 'True Church' and not a new free-zone 1 have been Rinder and Rathbun's actual intentions from the start?
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

I dunno guys, the more i look at those videos the more it seems to me he is just putting an act, saying what Ortega wants to hear so he keeps on giving him paper time (or whatever). It is plainly apparent that he is a lier, a coward, he is using people and forwarding whatever agenda his boss Marty is putting him up to. Which more likely is just make money from the naive old ladies that go see him.

His body language is very easy to read, especially the arms waving and the nose touching constantly.

I don't trust him at all.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Mike Rinder is a lying twat bastard!

His body language is indeed easy to read but he needs to pay more attention to crap coming out of lying twat mouth.

In one breath he says he couldn't afford a hotel room - in next he seems to have pulled money out of arsehole to book a flight to Orlando.

You're a lying shithead Rinder. God help that new baby of yours especially if the godfather is that other lying twat bastard Rathbun!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

sad the child will be brought up to be brainwashed.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Request status update on Mike's hole.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Link?
  14. Anonymous Member

wide
  15. Anonymous Member

sad the child will be brought up by a lying sack of shit
  16. Tourniquet Member

It'll be a Good Scientologist, though, which is the really important thing. Just ask Marty...
  17. Anonymous Member

Marty has no kids, he shoots blanks. Just sayin’
  18. Tourniquet Member

I'll bet if you asked him, it's because he's far too OT to need to make meat bodies.
  19. Anonymous Member

So does his husband.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Et tu, Davie (and Tom Cruise)?
  21. Anonymous Member

Mike is the man of that relationship? or is it Mosey?
  22. Gottabrain Member

You're trolling me? LOL. I'm not a Scientologist. Get a clue.

Bill Franks was ED Int for about two years, give or take, early 80s. Pre-DM. Unlike Marty, who spent his entire career in the GO or SO, Bill Franks was not OSA or GO when he was in. He never even knew Mark Rathbun except perhaps in passing - Mark was nobody back then. Bill is no longer a Scn in any way, either and has not been for many years. He was in so long ago that just about anything he could testify about is past the Statute of Limitations. He supplies accurate, detailed info when it is useful. Lighten up. You have no idea who is who that is actually completely out of Scn and busting open the crimes. The rest of the Anons here pretty much do. You have no clue at all what's going on but you sure have some big, broad negative opinions of the ones who do. I find that fact extremely interesting.
  23. DeathHamster Member

Odds are, he talked to them a long time ago. (I have copies of the stories behind those pay walls.)
  24. Tourniquet Member

OK... so the FBI found that he was not an accessory to murder?
    I mean... I'm no "TL;DR"... but that's a lotta readin'.
  25. DeathHamster Member

He was never charged with being an accessory to murder.

Since the FBI doesn't decide guilty or not guilty, or publish their private conclusions or reasons for steering clear of cases involving Scientology, that's a nonsense question.
  26. Tourniquet Member

I was merely stating the obvious, as a question. No doubt it would have been widely-known and easily-accessible information otherwise.
  27. DeathHamster Member

28. Tourniquet Member

29. DeathHamster Member

30. I seriously doubt the dialect of Mike Rinder. He obviously has an American dialect with a speech impediment. He can't say his "r's".

There is nothing wrong with having a speech impediment but don't say you're from Australia. I've know two other people who did the same thing because of their speech impediment.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2