Customize

Mike Rinder on "The Hole," Indoctrination, Confessions, and His Ultimate Escape

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

wasn’t marty the one saying that lisa is back reading his blog?
  2. Anonymous Member

fucking piece of shit motherfucker
  3. Anonymous Member

pixb.jpg

saw this fucking shit on Facebook.
    WTF??!!! WE ARE LEGION?!!
    Fuck Marty Rathbun! Fuck all his Kool-Aid drinkers!
    These motherfuckers are the cancer. They are in for the profit. That fucking cunt Amy Scobee hooked up with anon so she could sell her piece of shit book. Marc Headley did the same, also profit. He bragged how he was going to butt fuck Miscavige in his lawsuit and then the cult pwned him in court.
    Man the harpoons, raid, raep and pillage.
    No moar personal army from these fucktards.
    i am so fucking fed up with them!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

When Scientology exposes itself to sunlight, it disintegrates. That's what happening to Mike and Marty. Blaming some else to slow down the collapse is so obvious. So I devised a wog sec check for persons routing out of the church.

First, the subject is hooked up on the L-meter, lie detector in wog speak.

1. Have you ever witnessed a crime and didn't report it?
    2. Did you ever cover up a crime?
    3. If yes for 1 or 2, do you know that you should have been in jail?
    4. Did you ever sent someone in harms way knowingly?
    5. If yes for 4, do you know that you are also responsible harming that someone?

If all the answers to 1,4 are no, you are welcome to the wog world and anything else you pick.
    If the answers to 3,5 are yes, you are on probation, rejected otherwise.
    If you are not so sure, you should probably may be join the free zone.
    If you fail the sec check, you can only go independent.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Indy version of We Stand Tall?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Do you really believe that anyone gets rich off of self-published books?
  7. Anonymous Member

LOL
    Don't besmirch my language with your redneck interpretation.

8. Self-serving cowards Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun have never once even come out against Hubbard's insanely dangerous and intensely abusive Introspection Rundown that caused Lisa Mcpherson's totally unnecessary death.

A physically healthful Lisa was isolated in guarded lockdown in Scientology's 'Church' headquarters for 17 days after they dragged her away from proper care at a local hospital until she died a brutal death from dehydration, malnourishment and horrendous 'care' after being placed on Hubbard's insane Introspection Rundown.

Hubbard's 'Tech', policies and processing are perfect and never to be changed per Scientology 'Scripture'.

NEVER not EVAHHHH, stay on source, 'Standard Tech': right Mike n Marty, KSW for LRH?

Save Hubbard's 'Tech' at ALL costs and only expose David Miscavige's crimes while these two dirtbags who were both in up to their necks in the coverup of Lisa Mcpherson's excruciating death continue their quest to regain power in Scientology by any means possible.

Neither of the MR's deserve to be trusted at all until they come clean on everything they know about Lisa Mcphersons death and stop protecting Hubbard's 'Tech' that took her life, imho. Debbie Cook seems to know plenty about this coverup as well and recently used her knowledge as leverage in her recent disputes with Miscavige and company, imho........

Even though the odds against it are immense, I would like to see Mike Rinder, Marty Rathbun and Debbie Cook one day admit what has been thoroughly exposed and is well known world-wide: L. Ron Hubbard was a total fraud.

The very last thing anyone who finally escapes the control of Scientology ever needs is more LRH batshit insane processing. Please stop trying to promote this scam for your own benefit in the free-zone that has abused and continues to abuse so many for so long. Give Scientologists who leave a real chance at recovery.

Google: Introspection Rundown

Can any Scientologist vouch for this horrendous lockdown treatment of Scientologists in need of 'repair'. What the fuck kind of repairs have been achieved through L. Ron Hubbard's Introspection Rundown?

Marty??????

Mike???????

didn't think so.................

L. Ron Hubbard's Introspection Rundown is part of his 'Standard Tech'.

Good luck with your LRH 'Standard Tech' scam in the free-zone.........
    • Like Like x 2
  9. anonanchovie Member

I fear that Lisa will haunt those men to their graves, every step they take will be colored by this young woman's murder, and no matter how glib the M&M twins are, how smooth, how worshiped they are by their sycophantic idiot adherents, Lisa will be there.

Unless of course they do the right thing by her, and admit their part and do whatever it is they need to do to make what they did right.

I rage.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Anonymous Member

I guess you'll have to do it all yourself then. Go ahead , you retarded dribbling fucknob, give it your best shot.
  11. Anonymous Member

indeed
    but being haunted isn't nearly enough.
    Has Marty or Mike ever offered a vigil for Lisa? Any kind of remembrance or ceremony for Lisa?
    Contact her family? offer some sort of memorial?
    no of course not.
    not only would that be too human of an emotion for them, it would be beyond hypocritical, and besides if they ever did anything of the sort, it would be to exploit her death to further their own warped agenda to continue the mind fuck which is Scientology on their sheeple victims
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

This depicts the prophecy where Marty's Adventure Club saves a little unborn baby from the avenging angels that have been unleashed onto earth by a vengeful god, thus forestalling the apocalypse.

Oh wait... It's not meant to be taken literally.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

They might be using us as a platform to promote their ideas and books, but as their ideas fall in line with ours, it's beneficial to us. I see no problem with it.

As for Mike and Marty, I'm still undecided. Not had the time to follow anything they've produced recently.
  14. RolandRB Member

It seems to me that you are making a wrong assumption about the way that guy swings.
  15. The devil has my skills of persuasion than anyone can comprehend.His greatest trick was making everyone believe he doesnt exist
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  17. You are assuming they have the capacity to feel guilt and remorse.
    • Like Like x 6
  18. Gottabrain Member

Bill Franks just posted THIS about Lisa McPherson under his own name on ESMB:

Re: Marty's latest blog: David Miscavige Killed Lisa McPherson
    "This is pure bullshit. I testified at the trial and read all of the material though mysteriously a lot of her folder was missing.
    I can tell you that this particular r/d killed a lot of people over the years. I was auditing a few pcs on this r/d at flag under the fat man's csing and it indeed drove the people who were already in trouble absolutely nuts. It would be interesting to see how mny people over the years died as a result of this particular "process". At that time there wre several of the class 12's who were trying to audit the fat man to of course no ressult. Though nothing was said outloud, the general concensus was that the fat man was trying to work out a lot of his own dementia through what he was creating as auditing. imagine Jefferey Damher as the founder and you have the basic concept. NObody wanted to audit that r/d on people back then on the ship.Miscavage is nothing more than a used car salesman with an eight grade education. Though I admit he is a particular vicious car salesman. It occurs to me that those who are trying trying to head up movements to "salvage' the tech, people we call Indies, might have their eyes on the 1 to 2 billion dollars the church
    has stashed. Lamentably, there is nothing of the "tech" to salvage. There is no good news here. Bill Franks "

YAY BILL!!

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ige-Killed-Lisa-McPherson&p=677670#post677670
    • Like Like x 8
  19. RolandRB Member

They were trying to send me on that R/D
  20. Tourniquet Member

Bill Franks always posts under his own name. Big fucking deal. He's still spouting a bunch of undocumented shite; however, this bit is interesting:

So, Mr. Franks, you admit to being an accessory to murder after the fact.
    He's as credible as Rinderburn and should be hauled in for questioning by the FBI.

Fucking LOL

Hip Hip Hooray! for the most ethical murderers on the planet.

"Gottabrain"?? Where do you keep it?

Into the PlonkBin with you.
  21. Anonymous Member

Scientology in the Real World

Recently, I've just been watching. Scientology watching has become one of my entertainments. There's David Miscavige and the Church of Scientology, there's all the secrets, lies, crimes, abuses and fraud getting almost daily exposure and then there is the "Independent Scientology movement".

I find the Independent Scientologists to be the most fascinating. Here we have a perfect test of Scientology's workability unfolding right before our eyes. How can Scientology exist outside of the tightly controlled environment of the cult?

Enough time has passed for us to be able to see what Scientology is going to be like in a free and open environment.

Inside the Church of Scientology, the environment is very, very tightly controlled -- exactly as L. Ron Hubbard designed it to be. Anything negative about Hubbard or Scientology is condemned as "entheta" and is off limits. As a "good Scientologist", one cannot and will not talk to people who speak entheta. One cannot read entheta articles or listen to any entheta. That is thought control and is one of the cult's mechanisms for keeping the True Believers from straying from the approved path.

But now we have the Independent Scientology movement. They have much, much less control. If you talk to the "wrong people" according to one Scientology practitioner -- who then refuses to audit you (because you are a "bad person") -- why you can just go elsewhere.

The leaders of the Independent movement do not have enough control to stop a Scientologist from talking to anyone or reading anything.

And now we can see what happens to Scientology when the cultic thought control has been removed and when the standard threats have no weight. Can Scientology survive in a free environment?

Well, what is happening?

If you've perused the various Independent Scientology blogs, you will see Scientologists desperately attempting to enforce the old thought control. Any disagreement or entheta posted on one of their blogs gets shouted down or simply blocked. Many posts and comments on ESMB and Censored by Marty attest to the censoring that goes on at that blog.

The people running the blogs try to keep the movement clean of such entheta but, as I said earlier, they simply don't have the power to enforce it.

Scientologists outside of the church can read and can talk without fear of any meaningful punishment. Any normal person will absolutely hate and rebel against the kind of totalitarian thought-control as practiced by Scientology. You can't stop people from wanting to know more, to know the truth. And so people will look.

The more the leading voices of the Independent Scientology movement try to suppress other voices and dissenting opinions, the more people will resist. And rebel. And look.

That is happening more and more.

What has happened as a result of all this? How is the Independent Scientology movement doing without the ability to control believer's thoughts, communication and actions?

As near as I can tell, back in very early 2010, Marty Rathbun and Steve Hall had this "bright idea". They called it the "Indie 500". The idea was to get 500 Independent Scientologists to "come out" and declare their independence from the Church of Scientology. The website's definition of exactly who was an "Independent Scientologist" was extremely broad: "Anyone who uses any part of Scientology Tech, even if other parts are not true for you."

Now, over two years later, the list stands at a little over 300. It is obvious to me that someone created the original few hundred entries without getting approval from the people they were listing: In reading through the list, I see a number who do not now consider themselves "Scientologists" in any way. In addition, I know of more who's names appeared on the list and asked them to be removed.

After two years, even with those false entries, the Independent Scientology movement can't find 500 people who use "any part of Scientology Tech" who want to be associated with the movement. Why? Certainly many, many more than 500 people have left the Church of Scientology.

The reason that Scientology outside of the totalitarian control of the Church of Scientology cannot and will never thrive is because Scientology cannot coexist with open communication. Scientology cannot coexist with full access to all the information. Scientology cannot exist without its cultic thought-control.

My only question is: Can any part of Scientology exist in an open and free environment? I certainly don't know, only time will tell.

What do you think? If you are out of the church, what is your experience with the Independent Movement?

TL:DR -

• Like Like x 7
  22. Anonymous Member

Independent Scientology... more whackjob moonbat unlicensed therapists foostering around in me gulliver...
    DO NOT WANT.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. RolandRB Member

Can't listen coz I am in Germany so this instead. I think they sung this when they gave a concert at the Weymouth Gaumont along with the Barron Knights and Millie:

• Like Like x 1
  24. anonanchovie Member

I am consistently surprised and dismayed at is the ability of a person of any persuasion to blinker themselves to the real world around them. That could be an abused wife or child in relation to their abuser, or a cultie Hubbard dick sucker.

The fact that the indie group is small does not really matter that much, they are simply engaged in enabling or facilitating the addiction to the kind of stimulation that scientology provides. As long as there are fucked up people there will be different kinds and expressions of cults like scientology, the indie movement will last as long as people are getting a fix from it.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

De rigueur
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Marty, why so complicated? Tell us the log of Lisa's last 3 days that you personally destroyed. And we shall know who killed her.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Tourniquet Member

When one tells only the truth, it is not necessary to make sure one gets one's story straight.

Marty hasn't told the truth since Diane Colletto's brains were blown all over him and his smart Sea Org PAC Base uniform in 1977. Why start now?
    • Like Like x 6
  29. Anonymous Member

So he must know some details (or all) of the death of Flo Barnett too? Shelly's Mom. DM's mother inlaw, who threatened DM to go to authorities right before her death? Isn't that how the story went?
    And Hubbard's death? What does he know about that?

Marty was SO high up, he must be sitting on a powder keg of hidden crap which could bring down the cult a lot quicker if he wanted to. But since he was an accessory to or had knowledge to some of this crap, he is keeping his yap shut. He doesn't want to bring himself down with it.
    How many crimes are you covering up and not willing to talk about Marty?
    I think its only a matter of time before some info comes from someone or he totally cracks.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

Indies are legion lol
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

So are lice.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

hi Marty!
  33. Anonymous Member

he will never talk because he is the one who committed the atrocities
  34. Anonymous Member

Let's not promote illegal activity, kthxbai.

I mean, he does live in Texas :)
  35. RolandRB Member

Do you really think that they give a fuck about being involved in that woman's death? Do you really think that either of them has lost a minute's sleep over it?
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Tourniquet Member

All of them ;)

[USER=9599]Marty[/USER]: You're close to Source, riiight?...

What was it your precious LRH said about someone who gives up only other people's overts (negative actions) and withholds (withheld information about negative actions) not getting any case gain (personal improvement through Scientology processing)? Surely, you can recall that reference... take a look in your auditor's Level II course pack, it's in there...

It's this kind of thing that makes me seriously wonder if "Saint Marty-out-in-the-field" isn't just a long-term trolling operation. I mean, Miscavige hasn't gone after Rathbun with any real firepower, as you would expect Miscavige to do with the top squirrel group on the planet (see all the groups, including Mayo's AAC, that Miscavige and Co. went after and shut down in the 1980s)...
  38. Dott Member

Wait, are you claiming that Marty is capable of telling the truth about important shit?

That's like saying he has a conscience. LOL.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

She died. People die.

(Hey, Miscavige said it, Ima just repeating it)
  40. Tourniquet Member

Nah, I wasn't implying that ;)

In scientology, the "parishioner's" way of thinking, personality, and conscience are gradually replaced by Hubbard's. To know Hubbard's weaknesses is to know Scientology's weaknesses, in some measure.