Customize

Message to Scientology: Honors not showing up?

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by LurkingObesity, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Message to Scientology: Honors not showing up?

I just noticed something. The Message to Scientology video is the most discussed video in the Science and Technology category on YouTube, and it's listed as the 15th most viewed. But when you go to the most discussed videos of all time, it's nowhere to be found. Also when you go to most viewed, you see that it should clearly be number 2 (rather than 15) and yet it still doesn't appear anywhere at all.

So I guess my question is...

what the fuck?
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Message to Scientology: Honors not showing up?

brb tinfoil
  3. ZeLyt Member

Doing it wrong. OP hasn't speculated on anything crazy, just brought up an apparent glitch on youtube.

Could it be some sort of update problem? A lot of those categories get updated at different times, though I don't think it'd be that off.

I'm no expert on the mysterious ways of the youtube though.
  4. Anonymous Member

tinfoil is a bit understandable in this case. The listed number one most discussed video has only about a third of what Message to Scientology does, and 15th place as opposed to 2nd?

Then with nothing showing up at all, and Scientology being a major sponsor of YouTube... well it's reasonable to suspect this was done on purpose. Though a glitch is also possible. Maybe the owner of the account can chime in and clear things up if he has any idea of what could be causing this.
  5. themadhair Member

It's a glitch. The message video isn't the only video not showing up. I can't find the evolution of dance video either.
  6. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Youtube does demote videos they don't like so that could be it.
  7. auchraw Member

Who the fuck do they think they are to change ratings which we make because they don't like something? Why have ratings? Why have YouTube?
  8. Ann O'Nymous Member

Learn to real world. Internet is not as free as many would like it to be.
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

CF Digg.com "bury brigade", the reason I never bother with that site.
  10. moose Member

ehm.. it is their site?

using a website is a privilege, not a right.