Customize

Message to Anonymous from Anonymous

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Message to Anonymous from Anonymous

Fellow Anons,
    This is a very exciting time. The pinnacle of net-neutrality is starting to surface. I will make this short. Remember Chanology. Remember our organization, our witty battle tactics. We are decentralized and come from all angles. We are de-centralized and come from all angles. United we stand, divided by zero.
    GGSN7.jpg
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Message to Anonymous from Anonymous

When the dust has settled and the old order has been shattered..... What will you remember? Where were you when freedom was backed against the wall? These are the times history will look back on. Remember it. Live it now. Be a part of change. Be Anonymous.
  3. Anonymous Member

This is our bread and butter. Anonymous isn't a label, it's how we act. The disguises we wear are disposable labels. Anonymous can be anyone, therefor everyone is on our side.
  4. Anonymous Member

I hope you guys have more than pithy platitudes and high school philosophy or else this is going to be one hell of a short fight.
  5. Re: Message to Anonymous from Anonymous

..."we are a Legion. We don't forgive, we don't forget. Expect us".
    GGWW!
  6. eddieVroom Member

"We are millions 'n' millions
    We're coming to get you
    We're protected by unions
    So don't let it upset you
    Can't escape the conclusion
    It's probably God's Will
    That civilization
    Will grind to a standstill
    And we are the people
    Who will make it all happen
    While yer children is sleepin',
    Yer puppy is crappin'
    You might call us Flakes
    Or something else you might coin us
    But we know you're so greedy
    That you'll probably join us
    We're comin' to get you, we're comin' to get you
    We're comin' to get you, we're comin' to get you"

- St. Zappa the Frank

7. Zak McKracken Member

Hope so.
    (re: fight against CoS)

The longer it lasts, the more harm they can do.
    We've cut off most of their air and outside support, but they're still dug in pretty deep. Attrition will take them out eventually, but the shorter fight will really be better for all those concerned.

If pithy platitudes and high school philosophy can help take down CoS that much faster, yay.

(re: fight against other things than CoS)

If you're worried that Anons will get bored, or tire, or v& or otherwise drop out, for lack of stamina and grit, I think you misunderstand the way Anon works, and what we are.
  8. hushpuppy Member

^^^
  9. Anonymous Member

While Hubbard was skirmishing with the FBI, he was also tightening his grip on the Scientology movement and urging his followers to take action against anyone attempting to practice Scientology outside the control of the 'church'. He derided apostates as 'squirrels' and recommended merciless litigation to drive them out of business.
  10. Zak McKracken Member

To clarify-
    yes. Some of us are short-fusers and burn out quickly. Many of these make valuable contributions before they GTFO forever.

Many of them GTFO for weeks or months, only to return with a little more stamina, to fight a little bit more before disappearing again.

Many of the slow-burning people post less aggressively; certainly you won't see as many manifestos from them. They contribute bit-by-bit, but continuously.

We have immature old people, mature young people, and vice-versa.
    We have spies and turncoats and trolls and batshit lunatics;
    undercover law enforcement, and some who even identify themselves.
    Also, psychiatrists and Masters of Social Work, and some overlap between them all.
  11. Re: Message to Anonymous from Anonymous

I don't understand. I don't have to. I just know Scientology exists and sucks like you would not believe. They are there and ..... I hope they fall down. I'll settle for them being the laughing stocks of the world though, where people just say, "Oh Scientology, those idiots." Looks like it is happening too. I don't know of any major celebrity who has converted to Scientology recently. Thank god.

Whatever you people are. Does Anonymous even exist? Yeah, I'd say so. But whatever it is; it didn't exist before and it is a new game for Scientology. They were used to dealing with individual critics. When I look at those raid videos and see the faces of those handlers, well I laugh my ass off.
  12. Re: Message to Anonymous from Anonymous

Anonymous has existed since the first coherent thought by mankind.
  13. Re: Message to Anonymous from Anonymous

I'm going to smoke some more dope and think about that for a while. Or maybe try not to.
  14. iaxiloll Member

Expect us!
  15. Anonymous Member

I hate that you know me so well. We Are Many.
  16. Darkduck Member

Good Day Anon's

While on the topic of quotes, why does noone here quote Voltair? (my mum recommends the following - yes she is following Anonymous too)
    “I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

I for one agree with, 98% of what is here, Anon is more than the quotes, but the quotes sum up what Anonymous stands for, for many anyway, and to answer the question, where was I when freedom had it's back against the wall?

well, I signed up to Anonymous' site. You have a follower (new and lets be honast unskilled) in me but another who is goign to find his feet and move on (hell I even have converted my mum)

So I don't think Anonymous is going to fade away liek some said, and I have observed that Anonymous does mean business and lives up to it's motto.

anyway sorry if I sidetracked slightly I thought I would have a little say.
  17. Re: Message to Anonymous from Anonymous

QFT
  18. Anonymous Member

because you haven't lurked enough.
  19. OTBT Member

Excuse me, but whoever made this ^ is a retard.

battlefieldearthfront.jpg

battlefieldearth720852.jpg
  20. OTBT Member

21. eddieVroom Member