Customize

Merged Threads--Dox or STFU please

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by too_cool_4_school, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Can't Anyone please post the Newest Dianetics DVD????
  2. Does anyone have a copy of the older VHS Dianetic film How Dianetics works (This is different film then the DVD)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Here is 5 SHSBC lectures that are not on the SHSBC lecture leaks or they have been taken down....

6108C09_SHSBC-040_Q_and_A_Period;_Goals_Search.rm (4.54 MB) http://www.multiupload.com/F2YKPM5WPO

6112C12_SHSBC-095_Sec_Checks_in_Processing.rm (4.24 MB)http://www.multiupload.com/9274CRWUR0

6112C20_SHSBC-099_Upgrading_Auditing.rm (3.78 MB)http://www.multiupload.com/U7FBRA1ROI

6406C18_SHSBC-387_Studying;_Introduction.rm (4.08 MB)http://www.multiupload.com/IORANG261Z

6410C27_SHSBC-407_The_Failed_Case.rm (3.97 MB)http://www.multiupload.com/CNGBP4LUDH

The only problem is they're in real media (.rm) format and I don't know how to convert them (FYI AVS free audio converter is not a free converter)
    and I can't play them can anyone convert and repost these as a MP3, WAV or something that works. :) 5 happy faces for who ever does it first.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Dude, I notice you posting all sorts of new threads with Scilon recordings, etcetera.
    Who you be workin' for? LOL
    Can't you condense it all into one thread or something?
    I don't get it. What is the point?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

I don't know about you,
    but the Legion I signed up with fully supports mass-dissemination of authentic LRH Source Technology.
    Whether for the purpose of enlightening the woggy masses, or purely for "the lulz"
    a leak's a leak.

Mind you, MOST Anons would tend to be less interested in some "Indy" Scientologist's reinterpretation of the Word of Ron-
    because that's squirreling, and is of little help in our efforts to undermine and implode the criminal system of CoS.

YMMV
  6. Anonymous Member

W/E.
    But, I just see a link, and no explanation or context or anything. So, it looks like some freezoner spam recruitment.
    Whatever.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Good ol' Cap'n Bill was testimony to how just fucked up people become the longer they adhere to scientology lunacies.
    Yup, 48 OT levels available at 'Ron's Org.

The OP appears ostensibly to be trying to get 'original source' materials to try perpetuate the 'contagion of aberration' that is scientology.

Good luck with that OP.
    Try pick all the raisins out of hubbard's horshit you like....as it won't change scientology as a subject being considered a social POX by most people
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Don't think so. Bill is an automatic innoculator. One listen to the galactic patrol marching song and you will never go under the meter again.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

thx downloading now. ill try vlc
  10. ^^ ie vlc to convert
  11. Anonymous Member

the problem is in tne rm fiel are no meta data for the ID3-Tags.
    what to do?
  12. RightOn Member

that song is the best!! lol
  13. subgenius Member

Which link is it? The galactic confederation zip file?
  14. RightOn Member

I don't remember the link, I just remember laughing a REAL lot
  15. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

OP:

It may benefit you to put all your links to all this information under one thread. That way nobody has to go through multiple threads to get one of your dox. Also, please say if a net condom needs to be put on before visiting.

Remember: An ounce of paranoia is worth a pound of avoiding ass-rape.
  16. DeathHamster Member

17. OTBT Member

• Like Like x 6
  18. Anonymous Member

I'll take a whack or two if the other Anon poster is still stuck,
    but I just wanted to say THANKS, op!

Thank you for sharing these leaky leaks. :)
    You may have noticed these forums are full of people who don't very much liek Ron, or any of his technology.
    Haters gonna hate Cap'n Bill, David Miscavige, David Mayo, LRH, and YOU
    but please don't let that stop you ;)

4318464323_1ef797d6ac.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Captain Bill will fuck you up.
    Trust me, I knew folks who swallowed his intergalactic cawks and their brainz fried like an innocent bunny rabbit caught in the tumultuous lava of an erupting volcano. Get into reality. In regular terms, the "Captain Bill" stuff will cause you to totally dissociate, and if you are dissociated, you will not be of help to either yourself or others.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. subgenius Member

21. subgenius Member

Sounds like a dare to me.
    I'm goin' there.
    Let you know if I come back.
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Anonymous Member

LOL. If you get lost in the void there, Subgenius, give me a holler, and i'll help bring you back down to earth!!! haha :)
  23. Anonymous Member

To those saying for the OP to stop: STFU

If you couldn’t tell what the OP was linging to then you might be hard of reading. A leak is a leak is a leak. Even if it is grade-A FreeZone moron juice.
  24. Anonymous Member

Fine. But let the OP take a moment to give some sort of brief contextual explanation or theory or even a silly joke, for Xenu's sake, so that somebody like little 'ol me doesn't feel the need to do that sort of work.
    Hey man, fine, let's talk about it. It's all good.
  25. subgenius Member

thanks
    i feel loved
    and thanks for all the fish
    • Like Like x 1
  26. subgenius Member

o mi fking gd its scary down here
    mommy daddy can i please come home
    even if just for one night
    let's go
  27. Anonymous Member

Aw, that's so sweet.
    I am confident that you can navigate the deep waters of the subconscious and find your way.
    But, I would always be happy to lend you a hand, if I can. :)
  28. for some reason that reminds me of this

we're Whalers On The Moon,
    we Carry A Harpoon,
    for They Ain't No Whales
    so We Tell Tall Tales
    and Sing Our Whaling Tune.

See the correlation there?

also: hugs dammit!
  29. DeathHamster Member

Just follow that Giant Beacon of Slack!
    • Like Like x 3
  30. subgenius Member

slack
    need more
  31. tikk Member

I still vividly recall the first time I heard this... and unfortunately haven't ever been able to jar it loose from my head. Hilarious and hauntingly bad. Captain Bill would be an inaugural inductee to a future/hypothetical Scientologist Kook Hall of Fame.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Mafiawog Member

Were those some of mine? If so, I apologize.. I can redo in 5 minutes if needed.
  33. Anonymous Member

Dont bother, the quality of that rm set thats been floating around forever is shit, and shit in = shit out. These lectures have already been leaked in a quality mp3 format before, and if they are currently not available for download then bump and wait for a reupload.

DELIBERATELY SPREADING LOW QUALITY LEAKS IS A HIGH CRIME.
  34. Bite me, those lectures are not leaked at this moment of time and I want them. I've gone through every page of this web site and gone all over the internet looking to get the full set.

Read threads or know what you are talking about before you post anything (five frowns for you :( :( :( :( :( )

I've asked for them to be reloaded or converted by anyone who has them or knows how convert them.

So the request stands if anyone has them in MP3 then please post them, for they are not leaked here.

As for them being "floating around forever"
    Someone just posted them yesterday and sent me the link in a one on one conversation, not on the threads and they are HQ. I kept an eye on his leak page as he posted them one by one.
  35. If you have these lectures or the other ones I requested, buddy please post them I am making a postable harddrive, football if you will" for old SP Scientologist 80th birthday which he can spread around to other old grumpy fart SP Scientologist who still like Ron but hate the Church. :) :) :)
  36. I don't even know what a Scilon recording is,
    But it's ok I work for the govenment.
    As for the point it's to piss off the Cof$ and give OSA something to do ie: get them to try and take the links down.

as for condensing all the links I can but I wont you go ahead though. But make sure you give me credit, you wouldn't want to break any copyright laws now would you?
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

^
    i think that means, wtf??? in intarwebs speak.
  39. HI OSA,
    Nnice 3rd party tech in action puting an attempt to start a fight between freezone and Anon. Guess what (this is for Anon only members as well) "Free zone" and pissed off Ex-scientologist keep this shit going.

There is no real freezone recruitment needed for it has no Orgs or Organization to recruit for, the free zone is just where people do Scientology outside the church and once a month put on an Anon mask and stand outside of the Cof$ orgs. (FYI mostlikely Freezoners set up most of the protest)

You see No explanation because I'm lazy, and that's the only reason.
    • Like Like x 1