Customize

Melbourne, Australia (a rather spartan raid)

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by Vir, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Vir Member

Melbourne, Australia (a rather spartan raid)

Anonymous vs. Scientology 4 - Operation: School's Closed - The Something Awful Forums
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nWRjmqS18k]YouTube - A Very Spartan Christmas. (half-assed Melbourne Anonymous raid)[/ame]
  2. DarthXenu Member

Re: Melbourne, Australia (a rather spartan raid)

Guise can you imagine the potential of doing this globally?

Does this require much training? can it be done for the aniversary? Can someone upload a "choreography" to you tube so people can just learn it a reproduce it?

Also a reminder, tomorrows the youtube black out. Maybe load this thing to yahoo video?
  3. virginianon Member

It weirds me out so much when Vir posts, because I'm known as Vir to a lot of people!
    Anyway. Regarding training and such... there were four main spartans. One's martial arts trained, two or three of them are into parkour (which is good for balance, coordination and such) and one's into the theatrical arts. it was not at all choreographed -- indeed, at several points, members of the public took off their shirts to join in.
    I think Hamburg and London have both had epic spartan raids, without huge amounts of planning iirc.
  4. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  5. whacko_uzbek Member

DarthXenu, virginiaanon is right, (I was the martial arts trained one), all it requires is some not quite real weaponry, some quite real (or close enough) shields, and some balls. Seriously, balls are the biggest components! When it's bucketing down rain and all you've got are speedo's a shield and a sheath (I'm not stupid enough to bring blades into the city for a raid, even blunted ones), balls are the only thing preventing you from frostbite or some shit.