Customize

Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by WMAnon, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

You always have been highly excitable.
  2. Asshole Member

Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

Jesusfuck! Take your meds and stop trying to be a leaderfag Rick. Its a stupid idea anyway and I'm glad it didn't work out for you.
  3. Rickglass Member

noted, and i'd like some pot, please
  4. SanguineRose Member

GTFO
  5. Asshole Member

As long as the cat is out of the bag, Rick, why don't you inform everyone just what sort of "awesome things" you could have done with it.
  6. Rickglass Member

*crosses arms* no
  7. anonymous612 Member

Senility: the only thing auditing can't cure.
  8. Smurf Member

A number of anons & myself casually talk to Scilons all the time. The problem with the meeting discussed by the OP is that OSAbots NEVER agree to meet wogs for anything short of gathering intel and would have used the meeting to try to draw the OP into joining the cult or getting the OP to dox other anons.

The OP would have been referred to as a "work product," that is, a person to be worked over for intel on other critics of the cult.

There is no such thing as an "objective" meeting between Scilons & wogs. Period. If you've convinced yourself otherwise, you're an idiot.

I know. I did ops like this all the time with members of the Cult Awareness Network, and ordinary people seeking help & support from the CAN. Every contact, every personal meeting, every email was logged and reported.. word-for-word.. to OSA and it was used for nefarious means.

I'm glad the meeting with the OP was cancelled. It would have served no useful or positive purpose.
  9. Rickglass Member

I now metal scream and touch my penis
  10. Asshole Member

Because nothing good would have come from it. You're delusional.

I support the claims of this poster.
  11. anonymous612 Member

Not necessarily. I've had many conversations with our local direct equivalent of Boston's OSAfag. They were both entertaining and educational.

Regardless, it's for the Anon in question to decide if the conversation is worth having, not the entirety of WWP.
  12. _You_ Member

Agreed that Anon should talk to individual Scientologists. However, your entire position ignores what is really going on here. You think an untrained single anon, maybe even a very young anon, going up against the entire Scientology security apparatus is dandy? What good do you think could come of that? And what do you rely on this logic fallacy of "reaching out"? We are talking OSA here. On the Job OSA. Not individual members. Lurk Moar. OP should massively Lurk moar.

People are going stupid insane. BAT SHIT INSANE.
  13. WTF Member

it doesn't work all that well for stupid, either
  14. Anon123456 Member

the cult doesnt want to play pattycake. they have taken special care to "implant" into their follewers heads we are evil. and the fallout from that is they think we are evil. they will fuck anyone they can. they are dying to sit an anon down and run some mind fuck shit on them.
  15. Smurf Member

If meeting with the DSA & staff of the Boston org was for entertainment purposes, that is one thing. I'd be curious what "education" value there was from the meeting except to confirm that Scientologists are truly mind-fucked in thier beliefs and perspective of the world.

Regardless, it's for the Anon in question to decide if the conversation is worth having even if he's blind to the manipulation, deceit and mind jerking taking place.
  16. TinyDancer Member

Cue the apocalypse II. I agree ^^.
  17. Asshole Member

And yet no one has explained what benefits could come out of such a meeting.
  18. Belladonna Member

How do you know? You just signed up yesterday.
  19. WMAnon Member

This might be because we don't answer to you.
  20. Anon123456 Member

the only thing good that could come of this is if a rock solid poker-faced anon champion went in there and came out with information instead of giving Scientology the keys to the castle.

i dont think it is ever a good idea to allow them to divide and conquer. we have strength in numbers and when one of the little ducklings walks away we should gather him up. i hope that analogy wasnt to faggity.
  21. Asshole Member

What a fucking surprise! Another arrogant Bostonfag (the OP nonetheless) declines to say what positive things they expected from such a meeting.
  22. Anon123456 Member

i just said it dicklips
  23. Asshole Member

I didn't see it while replying. So, do you think what you wrote is even possible? If so, how?
  24. Cudgel Member

HEY!

Constructive dialogue or get the fuck into the Dome.

It had to be said by an adult.
  25. anonymous612 Member

The OSAbot I was referring to was Shawn Lonsdale's personal handler, former director of Public Affairs for Saint-Hill, responsible for the coverup of McPherson's death, and [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] is Supreme OSAbot of one of the two biggest scilon centers on the planet. Damn straight I've had some educational conversations with him, both in an actual exchange of information (believe it or not, it does happen) and in information he didn't mean to pass along.

As for entertaining, once you have a grandfather-age british OSAbot shouting about blowjobs in front of the org the only proper word for it IS entertaining.

Or maybe they decided it was worth the risk. They're competent anons. We're talking about Boston Anonymous, ffs, not Boondocksville with two and a half anons and barely a mission (and not SoCal, for that matter...). I'm reasonably sure they know what they're doing.
  26. Anon123456 Member

they hand glossy pamphlets to elected officials. you dont think they are giving said pamphlet to the general scilon? really?
  27. anonymous612 Member

Also this.
  28. Asshole Member

Anon612- Is there video of said OSAbot yelling about blowjobs?

wat
  29. anonymous612 Member

Genius, if there was video of the head of Clearwater OSA shouting about blowjobs, don't you think it would be so publicized you would have seen it by now? It was an impromptu, unplanned two-anon-one-OSAbot conversation almost a year ago. We didn't have a camera handy. Nor would it have been said if we had had one; Mansell is camera-shy.
  30. Belladonna Member

Why is a poster who's only been here a month giving a hard time to seasoned anons anyway?
  31. Asshole Member

Someone has to.

Besides, Smurf is saying essentially the same thing and he's been here forever.
  32. anonymous612 Member

This is Anonymous, it's not unreasonable to expect Asshole is a nickdrop.
  33. Asshole Member

^ No fucking kidding. I've been being accused of being just about everyone's sock at some point in time the past couple days. Its annoying. I don't even have access to Thunderdome!
  34. Smurf Member

Hey! I've only been here a year... counting the 3 months I was banned from WWP because my extraordinary good looks and minty breath threatened anons here.
  35. Asshole Member

In internet time, a year IS forever.