Customize

Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by WMAnon, Nov 13, 2009.

1. LE Member

Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

By seconds.
  2. Azazel Member

terrorist

• noun a person who uses violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
    - Oxford Dictionary

"…activities that involve violent… or life-threatening acts… that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State and… appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping…."
    - Federal criminal code. 18 U.S.C. §2331
  3. Herro Member

Whatever Osama.
  4. LE Member

Yeah it was totally a good idea to blab about it on the Internet BEFORE it happened though right? ...Right?
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

I kinda agree with this, actually. The sarcasm, I mean. :)

If you really needed tips, asking a few trusted folks privately would have probably been a lot wiser.
  6. bastet Member

best advise I've heard so far
  7. Tenebrous Member

Obviously it's after the fact, but the faggots in this thread are walking contradictions. If you really want to help scientologists leave the cult then at some point there is going to need to be an actual dialogue. You simply do not make people question fundamental beliefs by standing outside an org with signs and dancing around. I think the OP was willing to take the risk and reach out to help someone, and made the mistake of asking what people on wwp think.

The unfortunate response to that is a wall of fear where all of you are simply too frightened to talk to someone, even if they want to know about the facts that we have to present. For fucks sake people, I'm not suggesting that you go out and ruin your lives, but you have to be willing to at least talk to a scientologist if your goal is truly to have them question their faith. On a personal level you might need to drop the anon schtick for a moment and talk to them like they're an actual person rather than some walking monstrosity.

tl;dr
    Nice attempt Boston. I support the idea, but next time post about it after the fact. Not enough people here actually practice what they preach to share in your efforts.
  8. Herro Member

Fuck you! You know nothing about this CULT! These are not human beings! They are pure evil and would gladly kill you in cold blood if it would advance their genocidal agenda!!! Don't trust them! They will try to kill you the first chance they get!!!
  9. anonymous612 Member

You know, with all this anonposting, Herro's reputation will never be the same.
  10. AnonOfStout Member

slowpoke.jpg

That ended yesterday, I'm not sure who the anon-posterboy-of-the-moment is right now.

And Herro, you've trolled better, I am disappoint.
  11. LE Member

You will remember what it is to respect my authority.
  12. LE Member

LE is the anon poster of the day. That really WAS Herro's post.

Oh, hai, 12 guests.
  13. LE Member

oh, how we've missed you so...
  14. tazor Member

Yeah, it's a little hard to take him serious now, isn't it? The sparkly unicorns and stuff don't help one bit. :D
  15. anonymous612 Member

Hadn't realized we decided on the set poster-of-the-day idea.

In that case, ffs herro I didn't think you'd even be able to bring yourself to make that comment.
  16. TehHerro Member

god, this thread fails so fucking much?!
  17. exOT8Michael Member

We just need OP to update with win or fail and nothing else..
    :-P
  18. LE Member

OSA cancelled last night so the meeting didn't take place.
  19. exOT8Michael Member

I guess this thread scared them off, LOL
  20. CoastalAnon Member

Should've sent 612. Smart, sexy and dangerous in an argument. I haven't won one with her yet, anyway.
  21. BigBeard Member

Reread the OP. This was not a discussion with a random $cilon in the hopes they might one day defect. This person is OSA, which means:

a. This meeting involved some kind of plan to mess with Anons in general, and/or WMAnon in particular. Possibly both.

b. That plan had to be reviewed and approved at a higher level before implemantation. Hence the "acceptable truth", re: forgot to hit the send key.

And dollars against donuts, the cancelation was due to that plan getting screwed up if WMAnone followed the advise given here regarding video taping the meeting and having backup present.

BigBeard
  22. WTF Member

Hiya BB (AlphOhm)

Could also be "take a pebble"...see what ripples in the boards.

23. King Nerd Member

sl38s6.jpg

Artist's depiction of the attack.
  24. SRQanon Member

I have, but then she beat me with the protest signs until I screamed uncle. :(
  25. LE Member

It's not raep if Potato Oles are involved.
  26. LE Member

NOM NOM POTATOES
  27. anonymous612 Member

So technically speaking you lost the argument.
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

No, just the game.
  29. LE Member

This man speaks the truth

Translation: oh god I wish my favorite rockstar anon612 would let me suck her cock.

Translation: ME TOO ME TOO

Translation: I am so awesome.
  30. LE Member

Or it could've been neither, and there was no plan to mess with anyone.
    Or, you know, maybe that's accurate, they forgot.
    You'd think after so many months they'd be aware that whenever anything goes down, there are people with cameras around. They'd have known it was likely before this thread appeared.
  31. Magoo Member

Oh shut the fuck up.
  32. Magoo Member

OMG BLACK DIANETICS!!!!!
  33. themadhair Member

[IMG]
    I think I'm going to be ill I've laughed so hard.
  34. Herro Member

Or this person wanted to have a real discussion and got freaked out by the psychos in here. Who knows. Regardless of what happened, this thread is 1000% fail.
  35. Magoo Member

I'm still wading through pages of AGP bullshit to try and find out what happened. For the love of Anon, can somebody please start a new thread with just the summary of what happened, and leave out all the bollocks? I'm making my way (slowly) to page 11.. I'll see this post there when I arrive..

...FUCK... there's so much BS on this thread.
  36. Magoo Member

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I read so many AGP posts for this? Yeah, my balls are blue: because I am hammering them between two copies of Dianetics. It takes away the pain.
  37. Rickglass Member

You still fail to prove me wrong......TRY AGAIN FAGGOT!
  38. Rickglass Member

fag

I was there in the planning, I was there, the first one telling people not to post about this shit, trying to use what little military training I have so far to the aid of this operation, and it all goes to shit because the right advice was not taken.

Now we know: Don't say shit until it's over.

Everyone else who is not FROM THE BOSTON CELL or who was INTIMATELY involved with the planning gets none of my respect or acknowledgement, and the faggotry that has gone on in this thread is all I need for an explanation.

Seriously, all of you, let it die. You were not there. WM Anon is still alive and well, nothing happened because Paul Bradford is a faggot and caved into pressure from his superiors on the west coast.
  39. Anon123456 Member

take a deep breath and realize that magoo hasnt been on this board for months. its mod induced user necromancy.
  40. anonymous612 Member

Rickglass, the Magoo account was the Anon poster of the day. Anyone who posted anonymously that day posted as Magoo. It wasn't her. Want some blood pressure medication?