Customize

Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by WMAnon, Nov 13, 2009.

1. failboat Member

Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

tl;dr?

ITT:

TinfoilHat.jpg

moonbat-brain.jpg

HolyGrailWitchHunt.jpg
  2. Ironhead Member

so, one works his way up to work in the Office of Special Affairs, which is not only in charge of cult PR, but is the intelligence branch that has a lovely talent for doxing church enemies. do you think they work their way up to make friends? bare in mind just how far down the rabbit hole they have gone.

these are the people sworn to protect Co$ by ANY MEANS necessary. these are the people who believe that scientology is the one route to saving the planet. anything that stands in scientologies way is to be removed from the picture, either voluntarily or by other means. how many times have we seen them lie?

it would be unwise to underestimate the fanaticism of these zealots. what ever olive branch they extend, you can assume there is another agenda attached.

by no means am I implying that anyone should live in constant fear of them, if anything it's the opposite. I'm just saying beware of greeks baring gifts.

[IMG]

learn from history, or be doomed to repeat it.
  3. Rickglass Member

seriously, wtf?

This is why I hate this fucking website, ALL THE FUCKING MEANINGLESS SPECULATION WITH NO REAL CONTRIBUTION.

You're all fucking idiots. grow the fuck up and become men or leave chanology. Seriously, I fucking mean it, all of you are children. I spent 4 hours planning for this shit and all for nothing. None of you were actually ready for real confrontation. You wanted to change the world, yet none of you realize the world doesn't need to change, we all just need to die. but nevermind that......

If ANY of you faggots want to be effective, you should stop thinking that your signs and pamphlets and signs do anything and start scaring scientologists. Make them fear your very presence, make them fear your every move, make their anuses wince at the mention of your names and pseudonyms.

None of you are Men.....you are children with unrealistic dreams......NOW PROVE ME WRONG!

/rant
  4. anonky Member

Be careful dude, if you can, don't go one on one, take somebody with you, make sure people can see you, and don't let them bait you into saying something they'll make you regret.
  5. pooks Member

Word from ESMB is that OSA called and canceled the meeting. I wish I had posted earlier to say that I thought that they would do this. It's so like them to make appointments and then cancel if they think it's not going to go the way they want it.

Ex Scientologist Message Board - View Single Post - Meeting with OSA
  6. BigBeard Member

Tin-foily or not, I suspect they decided if WMAnon did show up with company carrying video equipment they wouldn't be able to play whatever games they had planned and get away with it.

BigBeard
  7. whoever Member

What do you think it was going to accomplish?

inb4SWAT
  8. WMAnon Member

Bradford emailed to cancel the meeting late last night.

I hope you all are blue balling as bad as I am right now.
  9. iaxiloll Member

Guess he did not like the way this thread was going.
  10. Skeptic1337 Member

What reason would that be?
  11. LE Member

This development is somehow anti-climatic.
  12. Skeptic1337 Member

I came, next time I'll make sure you finish too. Maybe.
  13. DaveAnonymous Member

OSA probably has been following this thread and told him not to meet with a cyber terrorist. The 'church' fears communication and information.
  14. failboat Member

wordclear:

"Bear" - v. to carry, hold

"Climactic" - adj. (from "climax") relating to or constituting a climax.
  15. Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

FFS I'M LOSING MY HARD ON!

SOMEONE SAY ARRRHHHHH!
  16. LE Member

I am disappoint.
  17. LE Member

It wouldn't have ended well. Might want to check the SP Times thread. They have no interest in a meeting of the minds if they're outing anons like that.
  18. Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

LET'S ARRANGE A PICNIC INSTEAD!

SCIFAGS ARE REALLY NICE PEOPLE ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW THEM! :(
  19. LE Member

It's people like you who lose the Cold War.
  20. LE Member

I can see the title of the post game now. "femanon raped behind taco johns by OSA"
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

I see whut you dun thar.
  22. Ironhead Member

glad you're here to spot these things
  23. MarlieK Member

It is fully legal to record a conversation & release it to the public if all parties are aware of the recording. Simply flip on the voice recorder in full view. If they do not want to be recorded, they can walk away. There is no way she can go to jail for this if they know they are being recorded.
  24. Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

Well, this ended about as well as we could have hoped for. Well done, all.
  25. Anon123456 Member

The U.S. federal law allows recording of phone calls and other electronic communications with the consent of at least one party to the call. A majority of the states and territories have adopted wiretapping statutes based on the federal law, although most have also extended the law to cover in-person conversations. 38 states and the D.C. permit recording telephone conversations to which they are a party without informing the other parties that they are doing so.

12 states require, under most circumstances, the consent of all parties to a conversation. Those jurisdictions are California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington.

just to clerify.

how do you think they do undercover news stories.
  26. Ironhead Member

qft
  27. LE Member

Tinfoil or not, this is a very bad idea. Being reasonable is considered 'out-ethics', as it doesn't follow the tech.

They will try to dox you. How do I know this? Because every other time we've tried to be reasonable with them, that is exactly what they tried to do. It's not tinfoil - it's learning from past mistakes.
  28. LE Member

slowpoke.jpg
  29. Herro Member

I mismanaged the soviet economy for decades and brutally repressed their people for decades causing them to eventually implode? Fascinating.
  30. anonymous612 Member

So BWG, you still alive?

PROTIP: Boston is in Massachusetts. Just to clarify.
  31. Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

What is the use of talking to them? They are not going to change their way of thinking. Stand them up.
  32. whoever Member

<3
  33. LE Member

The meeting didn't take place.
    There was no meeting.
    It didn't happen.
  34. anonymous612 Member

So then the answer would be yes, she is.

I'll sit over here and laugh at ten pages of tinfoil that occurred for no reason

<3
  35. WTF Member

Thank you all for your participation. OSA probably has moar buttonz nao.
  36. LE Member

37. Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

In reliation: RAID THE ORG!!!
  38. Skeptic1337 Member

^
  39. LE Member

lol
  40. Skeptic1337 Member

slowpoke.jpg