Customize

Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by WMAnon, Nov 13, 2009.

1. AngryGayPope1 Member

Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

huh
  2. anon.il Member

Op already listed the questions she wants to ask and they seem okay. I cant think of anything to add to the list. Just do it.

On the matter of recording, I do wonder if she could set up a laptop with a live video stream for anons to sit and watch it unfold in real time. Should also bring an audio recorder for backup.
  3. AngryGayPope1 Member

Read the rest of the thread.
  4. gregg Member

As stated multiple times in this thread already. Recording without the consent of both parties explicitly up front is very illegal in this state.
  5. EyeOnSci Member

I respect your opinion, however, my frame of reference is different from yours.
  6. AngryGayPope1 Member

This will be a waste of time. OSA are incapable of speaking civilly with an SP. They lack the ability.
  7. Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

Yeah there's no need to be scared, they're not supermen no matter what they'd like us & themselves to believe. What they are is endlessly trained in emotional manipulation, trickery, coercion & interrogation techniques. I'm sure standards have slipped as the pressure within the cult's increased as membership's plummeted, but they're still not to be taken lightly especially in a one-on-one encounter when their whole attention is focused on you.

Look, I understand the fascination with wanting to break through all the BS & find a way to be reasonable together. But in Scientology "being reasonable" is literally a crime, something you can be written up & punished for. You won't be dealing with a person, you'll be dealing with a series of programs written many years ago by a dead man. There simply is no reasoning with that. Until the person leaves the cult & enough time passes for the natural personality to reassert itself, reason has no part in his thought processes.
  8. themadhair Member

So tell them upfront you are filming. Tell them to fuck off if they refuse.
  9. Ironhead Member

10. AngryGayPope1 Member

rgua
  11. AngryGayPope1 Member

riveting tale chap dot jpeg
  12. Django Member

OP is one of the major players on our side, albeit not well known as such. She's savvy and wise to Scilon ways. There ain't no one better to go into this situation. Period.

You go, Wiggy....
  13. WTF Member

Actually I have met DSA who are very nice. Some are geared toward positive public image, favorable press,fitting into the community, published good deeds, etc. It is highly unlikely the OSA rep. will view a young lady as a true SP until some other indicators arise. Many are quite capable of carrying on a conversation at any tone level. Unlike possible stereotypes that have been mentioned, not all are robotic or monsters.

There will probably be some interest in getting "buttons" based upon what "anonymous"(whatever the fuck that is) thinks about various things in relation to being, doing and having. I would not be surprised if there is also a certain amount of "let's walk over there" a few times if it is in a public place. There may be some data presented to try to show the church in a good light, after handling any "false data" or misinformation.

If you had the opportunity to look at what goes on within a local org, most of it (from a "wog" view) would seem mundane if not even boring at times. A lot of the crimes, corruption and other atrocities you have heard about are often associated with upper management, the sea org or upper orgs.

I would bet there is at least some suppressed dissent toward upper management at lower orgs.
  14. Random guy Member

My advice is to be nice and polite, even if they fail to do so. All other advices have been posted by other already.

Good luck, and do send a report!
  15. Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

Didn't know that. It adds to the personal risk factor, certainly. Look, that bit about forgetting to hit send is nonsense. This DSA wrote up a program including objectives, techniques & LRH references then sent it Uplines for approval. It came back Approved, probably because there's someone new in the hot seat at INT. Target One will be WMAnon's ID. I don't know enough about the local scene to know what the other targets are, but the overall objective would have to be to create a Safe Space for the Boston Ideal Org. Everything the DSA says & does will be in service to that goal.

The best outcome of this meeting will be failure on the part of the DSA to achieve his main goals. I hope it will have been worth it.
  16. AngryGayPope1 Member

This is so obviously a troll post.

Only a retard would meet the OSA for tea and crumpets.
  17. Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

Polite, sure. Like you say, they can choose a level on the tone scale and emulate it. But it's an artificial act, deliberate & planned. It's not a genuine, spontaneous emotion; it just looks like one.

It's all part of the program. Find out the place where she plugs into the program & then run the program that tells him how to handle that problem.
  18. WTF Member

Actually it is usually very spontaneous--natural TRs. When playing with humans it is pretty much a necessary thing to drop to a level half a step above the one they are at. Communication at "games" would probably be completely missed by an intended audience operating at 1-3 on the scale. It is not unlike "resonance" that you may understand in sound or electronics.

Deliberate and planned? ...can you say 'Cause'?...sure I knew you could.

Not being deliberate= reactive.
  19. Zhent Member

^ Fucking this, I knew it was deja-vu when I saw this thread title. OP and others should definitely check out this thread.

Quite interesting perspective to see how things have changed, and how some things never change...
  20. Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

There's been a ton of people who've done this and it never ends well. They send you the zealots and zealots are unmovable.
  21. Herro Member

Don't forget to wear a hat lined with tinfoil so they can't read your thoughts.
  22. eddieVroom Member

This could be the start of surrender negotiations. Perhaps the cult is feeling it out via unofficial channels.

The part that astonishes me is that it appears an OT actually learned to communicate.

LOL

This could open some interesting doors...
  23. AngryGayPope1 Member

Did the short bus make a pit stop on wwp tonight?
  24. eddieVroom Member

THIS

and
    grow_a_pair.png
  25. Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

Magoo was a zealot and yet she is free now because someone reasoned with her like she was a human being. She might still be kinda crazy and not altogether trustworthy but she is free.

I met WManon and found her to be very smart in the way she interacted with the scilon horde that invaded DC. And it's already been stated that she will not be alone, so I am not worried about her safety at all.

Godspeed, WManon.
  26. incog712 Member

That was last week.

It just forgot to click "Send".
  27. DaveAnonymous Member

We shouldn't be afraid of communication. Protest is communication. Educating the public about scientology is communication.

Talk away. More talking = more wins for us. Scientology has always feared this which is why they have a policy of disconnection.
  28. Ironhead Member

600107-oh_you_super.jpg
  29. anonymous612 Member

Shush, sweetheart, it's the grownups' turn to talk.
  30. Cheappassion Member

My advice, order the Rueben...The corned beef is really that good.
    Good luck!
  31. AngryGayPope1 Member

eat a bowl of fail

meet yourselves instead
  32. King Nerd Member

OP, Gregg, and anyone else that thinks this is a good idea;

Remember Brian Fesler? He was a handler in Mn. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy most of the time. He's held a FAIL sign, stood around bullshitting with anons, plays banjo and doesn't afraid of anything. But we knew it wasn't smart to make friends with him.

That same guy moved to Nashville and it doesn't take a genius to search these boards to see what happened there.

All I'm saying is while OSA isn't something to be feared, you have to realize how dangerous this meeting will be. Nothing good or useful is going to come of it. The best case scenario is OP doesn't get dox'd, followed, or assaulted.

Gregg, the fact these people did all that crap to you and you still go back and play nice with them is a victory for the cult. Think about that for a minute. Sure, maybe WWP has become OCMB II, but you don't need to accuse people that disagree with this failplan of being responsible.

And if recording without permission is illegal, how the hell are we going to know what happened? Why bother telling us about it at all?
  33. TehHerro Member

1. /b/lack up, bring a camera anon with you
    2. possible misinformation, IE, a heads up you are looking into the RICO statue, which will scare the fuck out of them (Under RICO the feds can seize property)
    3. Possible lawyer with you?
  34. Herro Member

Kerd. What the fuck bro? You need to drink more or something.
  35. King Nerd Member

Who says I'm not drinking now?
  36. Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

You must tell Mr DSA to

Check Out The Real Situation,
    Anon war against Scilon,
    an' it ain't no use, nobody can stop us now.
    It seems like total destruction, the only solution.

There's nothing to negotiate, and they don't have anything to negotiate with. Their racket is very nearly over, and Mr DSA should bribe the police and move to Bulgravia.

Just the facts, ma'am.

37. Puddin_Tame Member

did you all fall off the retard tree
  38. Herro Member

And hit a few branches on the way down... and landed on their heads.
  39. Smurf Member

Wear a T-shirt with OT-3 printed on the front.

Your meeting should last... 1 minute or less...
  40. BigBeard Member

Make it very clear the meeting WILL BE VIDEOED. If they do not agree with this DO NOT GO, period.

If they do agree, DO NOT GO ALONE.

BigBeard

(And yes I'm shouting, for damn good reason.)