Customize

Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by WMAnon, Nov 13, 2009.

1. xenubarb Member

Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

Feh.
    Nothing will come of it. They're not there to engage in a dialogue, it's just cult bullshit that leads nowhere.

Might be amusing to record it is all. Don't expect anything beyond entertainment fodder.
  2. AngryGayPope1 Member

How about bringing up something concrete, like if you know any disconnected parents in the Boston area, who want to see their children, tell him that, for example.
    Or any other concrete issues you have with them in Boston.
    It's better than bringing up the usual generalities for which they have prepared standard answers anyway.
  3. Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

Since you are going to go through with it anyway, see if you can get some insight into the minds of staff and public about the recent media coverage. I'd also be curious to know if they honestly really believe the nonsense about us (like being paid by big pharma and all that). What are their major concerns and which courses of action to reform they may be willing to take (if any)?

Be careful, don't leave your things unattended so they can't try to slip something into in your bag (or take something). Also, all the other advice.
  4. EyeOnSci Member

QFT^^^^
  5. AngryGayPope1 Member

Paul, I just want to say, "You've mocked up your own reactive mind."

Also, this:

The OSA Ambush Meeting
    Also, cocks.
  6. Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

Now that is a bunch of hippie shit if I ever read any.

Ontopic: Just don't get the fuck sucked into the cult, okay?

Don't think you are cleverer than the thousands of relatively intelligent people sucked into all sorts of cults, religions, pyramid schemes, etc, over the years.

You're a fragile little snowflake who's mind is ripe for the fucking, if you ever forget that, you're toast.
  7. Anon752 Member

You got QFT and WTF mixed up. Some people do that...

That is one of the worst posts in the thread.

I am suprised to say that the best post in the thread so far came from Herro.
  8. Scatman Member

Drawing upon an intimate knowledge of OSA policies, WMAnon should go into any such meeting with an OSAbot under the mindset that:

They are looking for your likes and dislikes. i.e. "buttons" The OSAbot will try to determine those by reading your change in "tone level" when you mention certain subjects or respond to questions or statements from him/her.

They are looking for any details on how you feel or what you know about other Anons.

They are looking for any bits of information on the identity of other Anons.

They are looking for information on who are the positive and negative "opinion leaders" among those in Anonymous. They will attempt to target those people.

They are trained in "Intel TRs" (intelligence training routines) to give you "no-answer answers" to your questions about issues they consider to be sensitive.
    This ranges from a "I don't know" to a falsehood to a generality.

WMAnon, the meeting the OSAbot has gotten you to agree to is for the purpose of gathering information which can be incorporated into a program to try and stop the protests against organized scientology.

I suggest you do some online research into Guardian Office/Office of Special Affairs policies before you sit down with the OSAbot.
    Know before you go.
  9. Puppet Member

I just have a bad feeling about this. Are we forgetting that many of these individuals have real mental issues?
  10. Herro Member

According to whom?
  11. rof Member

besides me?

like real mental issues?
  12. Scatman Member

Your bad feeling is understandable. Meeting with an agent of a crime syndicate that actively engages in destroying peoples lives, blackmail, theft, and fraud in not a savory activity.
    Yes, many of them do have mental problems. Among OSA personnel it is not uncommon to find anti-social personality disorder.
  13. CrushTheCult Member

Bring an E-Meter with you and audit him!

Ok, serious now.
    Its a big risk be aware of that. You seem to be man enough for this confrontation. Dont underestimate them and prepare yourself and study their psycho-techniques before you go there.

Inform people you trust in about time and date and the guy you will meet!

Good luck, bear the light into his poor soul!
  14. Puppet Member

Me.
  15. Herro Member

According to whom?

If OSA really are monitoring this site and reading this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if they send this thread around the orgs to be shown to followers to support the Church's shallow stereotypical construction of Chanologists as rage filled bigots driven insane by hatred of scientology.
  16. psychoutcults Member

That makes sense. I bet Paranoid Personality Disorder is well-represented, too.
  17. Scatman Member

Clearly according to my statement. Are you attempting to be captiously argumentative?
    Does it make sense to you that OSA would monitor this site?
    I have read this thread and see no evidence of "Chanologists as rage filled bigots driven insane by hatred of scientology".
    Is that your speculation or is there some evidence you are using to come to that conclusion?
  18. WTF Member

I have met a few DSAs that suffered from Fat Psychopathic Cow Syndrome.
  19. Puppet Member

Herro, I invite you to come to NYC. I think there will be plenty of evidence to support my claim. I understand your need to be difficult or maybe you really do believe that you're some kind of shining crusader for freedom of belief. In either case, I'm acting under the assumption that Scientology is a scam and it's 'beliefs' are exercises that undermine the individual.
  20. JohnB2008 Member

Put simply: you're a fucking moron. Don't take it personally, I would consider anyone who says anything like this to be retarded. Seriously, I don't even know where to start. You're a combination of naive, stupid and gullible. But I pity you and recognise you have good intent.
  21. Herro Member

I was being capricious, pointing out that the only source we have to verify your claim is... you.

Of course it's just my speculation. I was more making a statement about the kinds of things that are being said in this thread. But I really do think this thread could easily be used to support the Church's view of Chanology. The way some people are acting here could easily be seen as supporting the stereotypical "folk devil" construction of chanology that the Church uses to scare its followers.

Try this, read through the comments here and substitute every mention of anon or chanology with scientology and substitute every mention of osa or scientology with anon or chanology.
  22. AngryGayPope1 Member

You will get raped, up the bum. So unless you actually enjoy bum-rape, I'd suggest you stay the fuck away.

Germany enlists its intelligence agency to reason with them, you know, with their guns and their counter-espionage and shit.

It will be quite lulzy if you get raped though.
  23. AngryGayPope1 Member

Personally I have been driven insane by the church and hate them no matter who they are or what they do. And if they do circulate this around the OSA, tell them to suck my balls.
  24. amaX Member

You know what? WMAnon started this thread looking for advice. Many of us gave advice without being assholes about it. I'm sorry it's not the advice that WMAnon wanted.

There are those of us who've had screaming matches with OSA.

There are those of us who've had calm conversations with OSA.

Anons have probably had almost every type of conversation imaginable with OSA and they've all been pretty much the same: nothing came of it.

Good luck, WMAnon. I look forward to hearing how your conversation goes with this guy.
  25. Re: Meeting with OSA (Saturday, Nov. 14)

When Scientology takes hold in someone, in effect it submerges their natural personality beneath an artificial one made up of canned responses & endlessly trained routines for dealing with the world. The more you get into the cult the easier the cult personality comes to the front & the harder it is to reach the natural person underneath.

In a situation like this it's going to be all but impossible to make a connection with the real person. For good or ill WMAnon will learn a lot about the cult personality from this encounter, but it's unlikely any meaningful conversation will take place tomorrow.
  26. Herro Member

If that's the case, so be it. That doesn't mean the dude shouldn't try.

I'm sorry those people didn't think your advice was awesome, but I don't think there was ever a promise that they would like your advice...
  27. Scatman Member

Are misusing the word "verify"?
    I made a statement based on personal observation. If you were to verify someone elses statement, would you not situate yourself to make a firsthand observation?

May I presume that you have done what you have suggested that I do here? What was the result with you? Are you implying that I would have the same conclusions after doing that exercise as you did?
  28. CLOCKSHIT Member

Be wise and don't agree with Herro! She would sell to to OSA if she could!

Don't go alone and make sure you and someone else preferably young strong and at least six foot 2 can be there to help you out. If not available get someone you really trust to come with you and who is not afraid of confronting idiots in public. Walk in at different entrance each of you and fairly at the same time.

Follow the same advice given by others that make sense, if you are still going.
    The whole purpose for OSA is to dis mask you and put you up on their target board.

You are courageous but please think at what they will gain and what you will gain. A pro and con list before you go. If your cons are more devastating then your pros....consider not showing up.

Your life and future are more important then this fucking cult!
  29. gregg Member

Good constructive criticism there. To bad your completely wrong.

Oh well, I really had some hopes that this place hadnt gone completely xenu.net/clambake/ESMB nuts on us. But it seems that it has.

Guess I will just join in with everyone else.

How big of buffer should we give these mighty OSA agents? 30 feet good enough? I know we cant get to close to them. They are SCAREY!

I took a LOT of shit from them. You know what? Who gives a fuck. I am still here and still more than willing to try and communicate. But I guess this is tin foil land now. Lets all just do this instead, its the same thing as most of the comments in here anyways.

I R SCARED OF OSA
    I R SCARED OF OSA
  30. AngryGayPope1 Member

MOAR BALLS LIKE THIS YOU FAGGOTS

Seriously, like was said before. Lets stop being such pussies and declare fair game on them. Lets take their pics and put them next to text of the xeny story. Fuck it fight fire, with fire!
  31. FUCK Member

Good luck. :D
  32. Skeptic1337 Member

this thread is full of lol.

Bluewig chick, if you get raped post vids!

If you don't and it's just a yawnfest chitchat tech don't post vids.
  33. Scatman Member

Gregg,
    Yes, when you play with rabid dogs, they can bite you if you don't have the experience to keep them at bay.
    I appreciate your sarcasm about OSA. Many of them are too anti-social to get along in the "wog" world. Kind of like Hubbard and Miscavige.
    OSA is anything but scarey. OSA is FAIL.
  34. CLOCKSHIT Member

Cons
    Your ID is now in their hands.
    Recordings made of you can surface anywhere they want.
    Those same recordings can be arranged to fit their agenda with any alterations they can make at their Gold Base PR department.
    Letters sent to employer to condemn you and your activities off work
    With proper ID, searches can be made by them to fuel their attacks.
    Finding more of your friends may lead them to further investigations and your friends can be made part of their destructive tactics including family members.

Pros
    Very little gain with the agenda you provided earlier!
    It is not their policy to provide you with anything at all but only to seek your destruction.

Don't be afraid of them but please think of the sound advice provided so far.
  35. gregg Member

They do not have her dox. She will be masked. And recording in this state is VERY illegal. Releasing it is far worse. Easily jailable offense.

Oh, and I forgot to add:

I R SCARED OF OSA
  36. Mutante Member

Epic opportunity to troll but this is all.
  37. CLOCKSHIT Member

38. Snake Member

A Scilon who actually practices what they preach? It's not impossible, but usually they are low man on the totem pole. I hope it goes well tomorrow but I also think they are desperate if they want to speak with an anon on subjects like this.
  39. AngryGayPope1 Member

And he hadn't rebooted since then?

Good news, Scientology now runs Linux

Of course Gmail saves a 'draft' if you forget to hit Send.

Which is way more likely
  40. humphrey Member

that was humphrey

posting in epic thr