Customize

Meet a Squirrelbuster

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Triumph, Jul 3, 2011.

1. xenubarb Member

If you're as adorable as that baby squizza, I will put you in my pocket and feed you sunflower seeds.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. cfanon Member

You know what? I totally am.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

a new crop of squirreltards
    camera-guy-john.jpg
    Cameratard john
    sb11.jpg
    freddie free and annie able
    sb2.jpg
    Name that squirreltard on Martyrs blog
  4. xenubarb Member

Hm, they changed their matching shirts into other matching shirts.
  5. Anonymous Member

oh how clever!! That will Totally fool the residents and business people of Ingleside. Also, it will make them feel that scientology Must be on Their side because, after all, they are now wearing those Ingleside t-shirts, and all that harrassment, hate crime behavior will not be perfectly acceptable. because of tshirt wearing. yeah, that's right Miscavige. You fooled earth people yet again. You are The Ecclasiastical Leader. Also The Man.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

Hmmph. Earth people.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Smurf Member

The bitch isn't new... Joanne Wheaton, ex-pilot's wife.
  8. Anonymous Member

OK, I'm confused. I thought that this is a second, different Joanne Wheaton, who lives in California, not Florida, and is NOT the pilot's wife. Can anybody confirm one way or the other?
  9. DeathHamster Member

Why is he wearing headphones over his earbuds?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. subgenius Member

For the same reason some folks wear a belt with suspenders.
    They're retarded.
    • Like Like x 6
  11. xenubarb Member

If we gave prizes for comments, you'd win with this. I lol'd irl! And mom looked at me funny.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. subgenius Member

I'll bet its not the first time. Nor the last.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Smurf Member

It's Joanne Wheaton. I know her son, Eli. Joanne travels back & forth to Clearwater & Los Angeles where she owns properties. One of her properties is the Franklin House, a rooming house for Scilons in LA for auditing or training. She also owns a home in Los Feliz which she rents out. Joanne & Eli live in Clearwater. Her other son, Josh, resides in Colorado.

http://franklinhouse.org/

An Indy that knows Joanne also ID'd her on Marty's blog.
  14. Anonymous Member

Yes, but is she the same Joanne Wheaton that was married to the Air Florida pilot who crashed into the Potomac and then tried to give her children's damages money to the CoS? Somehow I got the idea there were two Joanne Wheatons ???
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Smurf Member

You got it wrong. Same Joanne.
  17. Anonymous Member

Thanks.
  18. Smurf Member

Talk about vacant, dead eye Scilons. You can tell that they are stressed out and agitated with Marty's presence... groaning & averting eye contact with Marty and in the 2nd video, they escape to the sanctuary of their buggy. Losers.
  19. adhocrat Member

L for Losers

lol
  20. RightOn Member

geez those guys are so creepy looking
    eyes are lifeless
    and they say Marty is stalking them, what a riot
    • Like Like x 1
  21. SwordofTruth Member

Oh dear even in the new video that woman is still going bat shit crazy talking over Marty like she is a reporter in a warzone.
  22. Smurf Member

Vacant-eyed goon identified.. Robert Belcastro. Former owner of HollywoodCasting.net (now defunct). http://www.simivalleyacorn.com/news/2005-02-11/Business/034.html. Now an actor-wannabe and realtor. http://www.plaxo.com/profile/show/47246322877?pk=13cf9819a12d17b0280ac8898cf3ad97f8a0e6be

http://www.exploretalent.com/robertbelcastro2

License Type: SALESPERSON

Name: Belcastro, Robert Peter

Mailing Address: 7613 GRESHAM STREET, SPRINGFIELD, VA 22151

License ID: 01401096

Expiration Date: 02/23/14

License Status: LICENSED

Issued: 03/02/04

Employing Broker:
    License ID: 01804837
    General Pacific Properties and Finance
    Inc
    1629 E MAIN ST
    VENTURA, CA 93001

Comment:
    NO DISCIPLINARY ACTION

23. Anonymous Member

I'd like to LOL but I'm crying. They're all suffering with dementia right? Now I know Marty has Mosey to wipe his botty bot and Mike's got that cute hottie with the tight ass but what about the rest? Breaks my heart it does.
  24. Anonymous Member

Those guys look exhausted, beaten, like they're on the freakin' RPF. I think maybe they are.
  25. Triumph Member

they have a one way ticket on the "sleep deprivation mindfuck train"

they are holed up a block away from the "Evil Galactic Overloads #1 henchman"

It may be a case of sleeping with one eye open..in case the boogie-man comes over to play...Marty being violent and dangerous (it says so in the 28 I Hate Marty and Mike sites)

Mix In paranoia,fear,propaganda,ridicule-possible abuse from their OSA overloards In LA for down stats..

and thing not going ..like they planned...
  26. xenubarb Member

I hear it's hot as hell down there these days, too. I'm sure they're not used to that.
  27. slobeck Member

Ummm barb. I'm not sure if you noticed, but... I think you might have a rat in your house.
  28. adhocrat Member

ya think?
    my problem with the picture is I can't read any of the titles in her bookshelf.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. DeathHamster Member

Davie's probably ordered them to put their lives on hold and don't come back until Marty is handled.
  30. slobeck Member

At least its not a photo of GIANT RAT TESTICLES (though i find it lulzy...so please what ever you do: DO NOT POST RAT BALLLLZZZZ ;-)

Actually these squirrel busters are just embarassing to marty...i wish he'd see that. What's the old rule? "Never argue with an idiot. People looking on can't tell the difference." something like that
  31. adhocrat Member

^^^This is not hyperbole. ^^^
  32. slobeck Member

Marty would be wise to watch these videos as if he was totally ignorant of Scientology or this crap and just imagine how this looks. This really does Marty's image no service. Um. The idiot flows deep within this one.
  33. Anonymous Member

I feel quite proud that I have the "Encyclopedia of Creative Cooking", just like Barb.
  34. Anonymous Member

Fuck. I shouldn't have mentioned that. Probably gave my identity away.
  35. Anonymous Member

Yup, I know who you are now.
  36. LocalSP Member

Rachel Ray?
  37. DeathHamster Member

Yeah, and that won't end well. Eventually they're going to crack, and I wonder which way.
  38. Smurf Member

White-haired goon sitting behind Joanne is Steve Marshall. He lives in Boulder, Colorado and is on the Boulder Mission book selling team that hangs at Colorado malls & community events to sell books & give stress tests.
  39. I've got a LOT of questions for John if I happen to draw him back to his home turf :p It's going to be fun as hell.

Though I'm not at all surprised that he hasn't learned better manners. Same goes for Warlick, the jackass.
  40. Anonymous Member

John would never talk to me. Barely make eye contact.