Customize

Meaningless randomity?

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by pedrofcuk, Dec 27, 2014.

1. pedrofcuk Member

So, I started a meaningless, random thread just to see if the haters, naysayers, trolls, OSAbots, deluded fuckwads and assorted others would comment, and guess what?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. You discovered it's only you they hate?
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Posting in awesome thread
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

So, uhmm... What should we talk about?

The most obvious answer is Kittehs, but we already have one Kitteh thread, so I guess you meant something else.
  5. Old_Coder Member

I am a recovering deluded fuckwad! I take it one day at a time and am very careful to no longer wad my fucks.
  6. Old_Coder Member

Oh here is the actual yearbook from my middle school. Yes, I used Photoshop on it but that was to redact out my school address. Our school mascot was Satan. Yes that Satan. People thought Ozzy was bad for kids. Try sitting in a pep rally going... "Yeah Satans... We have Satan Spirit!" Over and over. Buying stupid ribbons from the cheerleaders during spirit weak and saying in a very bored way.. Yeah Satan... I got Satan Spirit.. Go Satan. The school has since changed it's mascot but how awesome was that!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

LOL! ^^^

Ummmmm, okee-dokee.

tumblr_n01917gCV61qdgqiao1_500.gif
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

That there randomity term is one of them there scientology cult words, ain't it?
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

Maybe he meant 'randominity' ?

;)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Could be it, but I don't seem to be able to find it anywhere except cult of scientology dictionaries.
  11. BLiP Member

• Like Like x 4
  12. Ogsonofgroo Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. I feel like.. the "randominity" needs help. We already have kittehs, now we have memes... but no witty jokes about fuckwads, trolls, or any other type of deluded person
  14. Ogsonofgroo Member

M'kay, wot r u?
  15. Ogsonofgroo Member

do u realy want crazy? I am guessing being a mod here fits the bill.
  16. BLiP Member

Whew!! Just in time, too . . .

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  17. pedrofcuk Member