Customize

[May 31, 2012] THe Internet Revolution Has Begun! (Internet)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by An Idea, May 12, 2012.

1. An Idea Member

The Internet is a powerful tool. It can bring down governments, provide instant communication, and connect people all around the world for what ever reason. The elite like to make the ordinary people invent things then they like to take it over. Anonymous's main goal is to restore freedom to the internet and beyond. We've had a good test run. We brought a few websites down, protested a little, spreaded our message, but through the CISPA bill and copyright rules, the governments of the world still have the upper hand. This will change because of YOU. We now have a chance to bring the internet to full anonymous control and with that type of control, no bank, no government shutdown event like megaupload will EVER happen again. We can prevent copyright rules from shutting our videos down. We can prevent the governments of the world from shutting down websites. We can win the internet with this plan I am about to introduce:

Phase 1: Operation Youtube
    We must make a chain message. You guys can make one up. Copy and paste it on as many youtube comment sections as you can, make sure it is inspiring, striaght to the point, and catchy. Also I will have the main OP: Youtube video up but you can make some and spread the word.
    Also if your hacking skills are good enough, assemble the hacker army and hack youtube. If we can just shut down youtube for atleast 6 hours, we can cause HUGE media attention, and the people will know Anonymous means business. We can also put an anonymous logo while it is hacked and play the main Operation Youtube video on the hacked website or we can even use the new hacker weapon to make yotube's servers eat itself and we can have youtube shut down for a good while.

Phase two will be annouced later..

Mod edit: Do not encourage hacking or any other illegal activities on this forum. Would have moved to garbage, but the Planning Forum does not allow that action.

What do you think of this plan? WDYTOTP
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

uh oh
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Zak McKracken Member

Greetings, An Idea. Welcome to WWP!

WWP does not condone or promote illegal activity.

"bringing down" youtube without the explicit written consent of Google Inc. would be an illegal activity,
    so kindly gtfo.

Please take a moment to read this:
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/new-to-whyweprotest.79618/

If you have questions about anything, please stop by:
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/page-46

Thank you!
    • Like Like x 5
  4. DeathHamster Member

Reported for advocating hacking YouTube.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Zak McKracken Member

Not that I support or condone such drastic measures,
    but if you'd really wanted to shut this puppy down, a [IMG] is fine too.
  6. TorontosRoot Member

Posting videos of protest and encouragement would be a good thing, but hacking, I don't condone it. Maybe plan that elsewhere? Video protests, messages and releases in all categories with interesting and popular tagging will, in my view, get views and, people will start thinking.
  7. TorontosRoot Member

Btw, releasing them under creative commons will prevent any copywrong claims.
  8. Anonymous Member

9. TorontosRoot Member

Yeah, forget any illegal activities. Don't know why I said 'plan it elsewhere", maybe I wasn't looking at the screen when I typed that reply.
  10. The Guardian Member

Interesting, but no. not a good idea at all, YouTube may shut down some of our videos, but they don't get them all. it is still a useful tool to a lot of people, including us. I am not saying Google is good or anything like that, but just perhaps we can use the way they us it, turn the tables, get noticed. Everyone has a camera now days, and if somebody sees something utterly fantastic, what do they do? Pull out there camera and take a picture or video, and more often than not, where does it go? That's right, YouTube!
    Protesting is good but what if you could captivate someones mind with a piece of art. Something big, something impressive and something that everyone will see.
    In my opinion all hacking does is piss people off. It makes one look like a terrorist. and yes pissing people off does get the message across well enough, but most people would be willing to change there minds about something if they were impressed or happy in the process.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

What'd you have in mind?
    something like this

[IMG]

Because Anonymous is like Dada
    and the exact opposite of art

022809_15341.jpg
  12. Clever Name Member

tumblr_ky9j444BCk1qaexg6o1_500.jpg

kind of like Elvis.
  13. TorontosRoot Member

Yeah. Viral, mysterious videos from anonymous would be interesting. Capturing the eyes and minds of people, it might get them thinking. I like the two images. :D
  14. The Guardian Member

lol, yea sorta like that, you must excuse me I am kinda new to the whole thing, I haven't been around this place for that long, For instance, I now know what Dada is. So, ya still learning.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Oh my!Dadaisme
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Alteaus Member

Yes please, do not ruin the site by trying to get other people to do illegal things. You can still post videos on Youtube. We to not promote this.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. AgentMineDoc Member

I think this is just spam, and nobody will take it seriously!
  18. WhiteNight Member

Reminds me of What Is The Plan. "Phase 2 to be decided" .... *sigh*
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

WhiteNight,
    PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!
    nao
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

mostly
    sometimes a copyright jew troll came to you and claiming copyright on CC material.
    yt will maybe help.
  23. Incredulicide Member

We can take back the internet from corporations using GIFs!
    v40g6.gif
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1