Customize

[May 30, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by acro_bat_grandson, May 3, 2011.

1. If ScnTO disrupts your planning threads again report it and I will ban him.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. DeathHamster Member

Planning is still going on, just under the covers.
  3. Hope to see people there...

-Adam
    • Like Like x 2
  4. hushpuppy Member

Good to see you back here Adam :=)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Y'all niggas better come help educate the public on the Scilons today. Need all the help we can get.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hope someone has a sign about the Jan Eastgate story in Oz

gogogo Trannanons
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

Rock on Torontanons! Have a great day~ am looking forward to the post game reportage,
    nice to see a bit of action again in my old stompin' grounds!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. xenubarb Member

Torontulans?
    Torontulas?
  9. Durham_Anon1 Member

not a huge turnout... a lot of positive response from the public (except for the crazy thugged out brotha who took offense to our masks) other than that, hot as hell.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Durham_Anon1 Member

i propose a weekend date for the next one...may get a better turnout
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

what else? sci-sightings? vids/pics? Cake? Anon wants MOAR
  12. Durham_Anon1 Member

no pics (at least from me) not a scilon in sight, our ex-scilon friend informed us that they were exiting through the back way. Cake would have been nice but water was more of a necessity. sorry i lie...we had one scilon walk by and announce that we should be protesting psychiatry....subtle
  13. Anonymous Member

Well done! It being a Monday + National Holiday had an impact on the situation. I think all of you are brave Anons! Any day of the week in Toronto freaks me out. No offence, but I dislike the city.

PvEX7.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Ban-Roman.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

It's not a national holiday in Canada.
  16. Anonymous Member

A weekend date would help, but did any TorontoDowntownfags put up any posters to advertise the protest? Anyone hand out flyers pre-raid or put up posters? There aren't many Torontofags who visit this site anymore.
  17. Anonymous Member

My bad. You're quite correct! I stand corrected after being off by a week. Victoria Day never really means much to me.
  18. Durham_Anon1 Member

No posters that i came across, but then i didn't really look. Since WWP was the only announcement i can understand a smaller turnout, I thought maybe the lurkers would appear at the mere sight of a Guy Fawkes mask at the Co$
  19. Durham_Anon1 Member

indeed it isn't, or i wouldn't have had to battle with my work to get there
  20. Durham_Anon1 Member

There aren't many Torontofags who visit this site anymore.[/quote]

I can see why they don't, I almost pity it...almost. Tis a sad, sad looking building. Our ex-scilon who was present pointed out something of interest. It seems Toronto Co$ is now, little by little, using the public garbage bins and not their own....their bins are filled to the brim and have been for some time now. It may be that they can no longer afford the $500 a month fee for garbage removal....
  21. Ogsonofgroo Member

Big or small, two anon is a crowd that CoS will never be able to confront with honesty~ I maintain, y'all ROCK!

Giant Squid caeks for everyone!!!!

Giant-Cake2.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Ogsonofgroo Member

Glad ya liked the weirdest caek I could find fer ya! Really nice to see that TO isn't deaded yet, I think maybe should contact some of the old protesters whot was there a year or so ago and find out what's up with them. I have a feeling that the once a week/month stuff was too much for some, so, maybe some good planning amongst yerslefs would be a good thing, hell, can't keep lettin the germanons and floridafags
    show you up all the time eh!

Keep up the good work, play safe and smart folks, TO Org ain't quite expired yet, 9even though most Canuckles know what a crock of crap LRH dumped onto peoples) ~there is work to be done!

Cheers!
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

So ScnTO was a no-show? I'm shocked I tell ya, shocked!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

26. DeathHamster Member

I have two hours of always-on shakeycam video. Most of the time it was hanging upside down, sometimes backwards. I'll have to drain it and review it for interesting bits and audio.
  27. When is the next one ?
  28. ScnTO Member

Oh I was there...right beside you...

[IMG]
  29. HOC Member

Ooooooh a ghooooost
  30. Anonymous Member

Not unless you flew in for the occasion sweetpea, I'm several thousand klicks away.

But seeing as you're here...here's a video to watch while you have your morning coffee:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEohygNzJbk

bwahahaha
  31. ScnTO Member

Expect me...

2ds4kyv.jpg
  32. HOC Member

33. Durham_Anon1 Member

the east indian cabbie that shot us dirty looks and snapped our picture?
  34. Durham_Anon1 Member

ahh the blessed sea org, our ex scilon friend had some wonderful stories to share concerning the org...
  35. Durham_Anon1 Member

soon i hope....
  36. DeathHamster Member

The person in the brown jacket said he is a Swedish journalist. He talked with us for a while.
  37. TorontosRoot Member

forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/sunday-solo-flash-raid-toronto-canada.89052/

Photos of the raid, video to be embedded soon.

If you wish, you can link them here too.

THis was a totally wonderful raid and I look forward to the next one.
  38. AnonAtomBomb Member

Can the next raid be on a weekend? I couldn't manage to get the day off :/
  39. TorontosRoot Member

• Like Like x 1