Customize

May 3 Hug Raid - Melbourne, AUS

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by thebluemage, Apr 14, 2008.

1. exanon Member

Re: May 3 Hug Raid - Melbourne, AUS

24/7, basically. lol
  2. rastanon Member

Haha, My little brother who attended the April 12th one wants to come along this time, and so does my dad (Only to the pub really, has to work, i think, and mum doesn't want me in the CBD late.)

Lol, soon my whole family will wanna come.
  3. Spike Nolanon Member

Anonymous rAIDS: Good, wholesome fun for the whole family.
  4. slmanic Member

I lol'd
  5. Wrathlon Member

/signed
  6. Re: May 3 Hug Raid - Melbourne, AUS

I was reading today about the permit holder having the right to get someone removed from the event, not sure if it's just a US thing, but if it works here too, then :fuckyou:

Don't mess with Hearts!
  7. slmanic Member

Oh shi- does this mean I should start bribing you with delicious caek?
  8. BlaqueCat Member

Great job on the weekend everyone who came. Can't wait for the next one! <3
  9. Re: May 3 Hug Raid - Melbourne, AUS

Also, seeing as those two douchebags from last time have been confirmed as scilons, I'll get them removed if they are this time. If anyone sees them, let me know. Too bad some anon told them where we get our masks (apparently they don't know how to internet)
  10. ROADKILL Member

Remember guys, if you catch ANYONE at all, even an Anon or someone in a GF mask causing trouble or acting suspiciously, leave immediatly and tell someone else what's going on. I reccomend should Dumb and Dumber cause trouble (ie: kicking doors at CoS HQ) then we immediatly all bail together after staying around to get photographic evidence that they where two lone beings acting on their own behalf.

Let the Police know of your suspicions - there is nothing wrong with being a little over paranoid. That way if anything does happen you can pretty much say "We knew it!" And it'll look suspicious that we predicted something would go wrong. Besides, you have to remember, if they are plants there will no doubt be a slip up (I think if we push hard enough there could be an investigation??) and it will eventually come to light in the laws eyes that they ARE Scientologsts and this won't look good on their part at all.

Also - we have the posts/photos/evidence from last time they showed up. Also the above post. Remember, have faith in the legal system until AFTER it screws you over.
  11. thebluemage Member

Alright, I'll upload the few photo's I got when I get home again, just making a quick stop in to say that the raid was FUCKING EPIC!

We got about 35 people in, not bad considering we had a slow start with numbers. Rastanon and Co: Good work showing up early btw. I know it was accidental, but still, to see you 3 dancing around handing out hugs and fliers lightened my day before we even began.

Also, with the CoS thing; it was spur of the moment, and honestly I thought it would just be a quick walk past to say hello. But I echo the call of NEVER give them even the slightest opening to make an official complaint. So far I haven't heard anything from the boys and girls in blue, so it's safe to assume that we're all A-OK.
  12. rastanon Member

Thanks mate, I'll pass the regards onto the others (Internet Hug Machine + friend who sadly, I believe does not have an enturb account)
  13. Wild_Tiger Member

14. PirateLips Member

Fuck, I wish I could have gone!
  15. Re: May 3 Hug Raid - Melbourne, AUS

This level of faggotry is impressive.
  16. PFD Member

Yeah, permit holders have the right to remove people. You are responsible for ensuring that no fear/intimidation/violence is placed upon any persons within the stated event area so you can tell any trouble makers- anon or not- to get the hell off your lawn :D