Customize

May ??, 2010 - Kitchener, ON - Protest

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Aoife, May 4, 2010.

1. Aoife Member

May ??, 2010 - Kitchener, ON - Protest

Hey everybody!
    So I won't be able to make it on the 8th, but if you guys want to have it then you're totally welcome to. Otherwise I guess recommendations are welcome below! I'll post with more details when I get some feedback on the date.

Also, I was wondering if maybe you guys would like to consider moving to the Speaker's Corner again, or would you prefer to stay at the traditional place in front of the Artery? (I haven't been down there in a while, so the construction may render this a moot point, I'll check as soon as I can)
  2. WesQ Member

Re: May ??, 2010 - Kitchener, ON - Protest

I vote for the 15th.
    Speakers corner seems like nice place put the artery has that awesome bench. So I'm fine either way.
  3. MisterYellow Member

I haven't been to one of these since 2009. I'll try to make it for the 15th.
  4. Aoife Member

Alright, so I'm going to say that we'll do this on the 15th. Here's the info!

We'll meet at the Clock Tower in Victoria Park between 10:30-11:00 a.m. From there hopefully we'll be able to decide if we want to be in front of the Artery or at Speaker's Corner. It will last from about 11 am- 3 pm.

Bring whatever you want/need. (Mask, supplies, signs, etc.). I'm still requesting some fliers, if anyone feels like bringing them and sharing them with me.
    For more information leave a post in this thread or send me a private message.

Hope to see everyone there!
  5. HellRazor Member

Youth for Human Rights (CoS front group) was at the Annual Commemoration of the
    UN International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, Friday March 26, 2010, in Kitchener City Hall.

Welcome to Cross Culture's Magazine Home on the World Wide Web 1:40 PM on the schedule.
  6. LordHuggy Member

Might come out this weekend. It really depends on a few factors which I shall not go into.
    The way things have been going for me lately prompts me to at least inform everyone: "I wouldn't count on it if I were you."