Customize

May 14, 2016 Atlanta Ga Against the abuses of the Cult of scientology

Discussion in 'Planning' started by ravenanon, May 4, 2016.

1. ravenanon Member

Time: 1:30-4:30 If its hot or rainy we might leave early
    Where: Roswell Road side of the cult building , 5395 Roswell Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342

Do:
    Dress for this. bring jackets, sunscreen, caps, sunglasses, etc
    Bring a clever sign that is written big enough for passing cars to read without slowing down
    Bring your latest anti cult book if you want rather Leah, Ron Miscavige, etc... If it is easy to carry
    Be ready to answer questions by those walking by. If you are unable to answer a difficult one ask for a fellow protesters input.

Do NOT:
    Wear a mask. GA has an anti mask law. Breaking it will get you arrested. I've had masks on top of my hat, on my arm, on my book bag, but never on my face at a protest.
    Trespass onto cult property.
    Hang out in the cross walk area.

I will have a small cooler of drinks, but if you prefer something specific bring it. I will also have a trash bag on me too.

Sign ideas: remind them about about Patrick Desmond, or any of the other narconon victims. Bring up the growing list of those who left to encourage others to get out. Funny signs mentioning xenu is your home boy are fine.

We have had great success using Gandhi Tech If you prefer to do something stupid pick another day and a different group.
    • Like Like x 5
  2. RightOn Member

GO GO GO!!
    I think a pic of Ron Miscavige's new book would be great too. ;)
    or COB's Dad Spoke Out!
    Most sea orgers have no idea who Xenu is and they never will.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ravenanon Member

You right . I spaced that
  4. ravenanon Member

THE CORRUPT FEAR US
    THE HONESTSUPPORT US
    THE HEROIC JOIN US.
  5. AquaMan Member

• Like Like x 2