Customize

May 12th Case Update - Marc Headley Deposition

Discussion in 'Marc Headley v. Church of Scientology Internationa' started by blownforgood, May 12, 2009.

1. re: May 12th Case Update - Marc Headley Deposition

Sometimes I wonder if his wife's disappearance wasn't her own idea.

Icky little man. Do not want.
  2. Anonymous Member

re: May 12th Case Update - Marc Headley Deposition

If they're gonna read this shit out in court maybe we should all talk about TR-45 (that's the kill some realease their thetan thing right?) and other stuff that would be wonderful for the gentlemen in the court to hear.

That's the best I've seen.
  3. Shinythings Member

I've got a haiku

Moxon is

a

moron

this is all :/
  4. Anonymous Member

Haiku - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

/r/ posting incorrect poetry structure to be an automatically infractable offense.
  5. TypingChimp Member

Best... shoop... EVAR!!!
  6. Anonymous Member

Somehow this came down off the front page. I'd hate for later time zones and folks just getting off work to miss it.

And for the record, David Miscavige has a tiny penis. I know, Tommy boy said so.
  7. Anonynamefag Member

David Miscavige

Do what must be done, brothers.
  8. exOT8Michael Member

LOL on the fun shoops guys.
    Oh, by the way they are of David Miscavige

1251115la2.png

Copyright Hive Mind Anonymous. No rights reserved. LOL
  9. re: May 12th Case Update - Marc Headley Deposition

Dear David Miscavige,

I write this post knowing that one day it will be in your office. That would be cool enough BUT there's more! Another day it will be in the hands of FBI when they raid the cult of scientology or in the hands of some brainwashed weasel burning evidence. Either way I just want to say hi to all FBI OR wish to shake my virtual finger to the one burning or shredding this VERY IMPORTANT document.

Isn't this cool or what? This is no longer just a forum post, it's a real document (ab)used by various people and organisations. And all I did was call David Miscavige a huge faggot. I didn't? Well now I just did. Might as well call Moxon and even Hubbard himself huge faggots. Hubbard was a pretty large dude anyways.

Now this might not sound very mature but sometimes people just have to release some steam. At least I don't punch others like David Miscavige. I learned in school that it hurts and that it is bad behaviour. Or should I say unethical behaviour? BTW, I'm more educated and taller than you, Mr. Miscavige. Just FYI. I might not have a huge cult to lead but at least my department in hell is not going to be as hot as yours.

Oh... and this post is going to waste some ink and paper too I guess. Stop printing out these posts scientology. You're like totally wasting natural resources and stuff.
  10. Herro Member

Where's Mars with that "Cool Story Bro" pic when you need him?
  11. Anonymous Member

What I like about this:

B.F.G. also stands for "Big Fuckin' Gun" ;-D

Sounds about right. :)
  12. Anonymous Member

fix'd.
  13. Zak McKracken Member

Where?

herro.jpg.gif
  14. re: May 12th Case Update - Marc Headley Deposition

Headley,
    I am very happy and very impressed that you are standing in the good fight. Sometimes there is no choice. Its 54/40 or fight. Sometimes there is no choice. Since we all now know miscavige's panties are bunched up and shoved up his keyster, he will now know I mean business. Just to let you all know, if you don't know already, today the bankruptcy trustee in the madoff case has started clawback suits, and the first one is going to jeffrey m picower. Picower is one of the people that withdrew between $3-6 billion with a b, approximately 3-6 months before madoff was arrested. This sack of crap is another Ingo Swann and Hal Puthoff wannabe(s). These are the two jerkwads that started the LA celbrity center. Picower has a mind phuck operation hq'd at none other than M.I.T..

Moxon, since you are reading this, say hai to Meade Emory, Lyman Spulock, the Lenske c__suckers, and Abelson. Tell Abelson, he will be answering about his relationship with the Gambino/Bonanno crime clans, while he was LA District Attorney. Then we will get around to Lisa's murder.

Miscavige, I told you back in 1977 to get the phuck away from my family, bet you wished you listened then, don't cha.

Rabbit
  15. xenubarb Member

Shhh...don't tell anyone, but...

You know how well things turned out for the Gambinos, right?
    Are you SURE Elliot was working for them, and not the FBI?
    And look where Scientology's headed...down the tubes and to prison, just like the (not-so) Teflon Don.

Just sayin...
  16. Herro Member

Right.

Mods, /r/ thread title change to "OCMB 2: Electric Bugggaloo"
  17. FreakE420 Member

Twiggy2-1.jpg

Also:Herro is that really you?
  18. Anonymous Member

To David Miscavige:

Sorry about your skin condition.

I will let you know that as far as we know, your skin problems are absolutely, positively NOT caused by anyone with a grudge at IntBase secretly slipping a suspicious substance into your food.

There is no evidence that the problem could get worse than just your skin. You don't ever have to worry that it could soon spread to your bones or your internal organs or your brain.

Nope... all the meals served to you at Sea Org are perfectly safe and there is no evidence of a hidden spy there who is secretly trying to mess with your health.

Your skin problems are obviously a mineral deficiency of some sort.

After all, you CAN trust everything Anonymous says, right?

So don't go checking everything you eat and drink. You can trust ALL the people who are in charge of the food and drink at Gold. There really is nothing to worry about the last meal you ate there.

Take zinc tablets... you'll probably feel better.

Rest easy and bon appetite, David Miscavige. ;)
  19. FreakE420 Member

MiscavigeWriting-2.jpg

Ugly_baby-2.jpg

jail-1.jpg
  20. Herro Member

Yes. Yes it is. Is that really you?
  21. Anonynamefag Member

It's hilarious to think that everytime someone presents these shoops to Davey, someone either gets RPF'd, or they face the tiny fists of fury.
  22. Anonymous Member

Hey - David Miscavige? There are other suspicious deaths that are being looked into and will be further investigated.

Theresa Duncan or Jeremy Blake ring a bell? I am sure they do - as they both purportedly committed weird "suicides" in 2007 within a week of one another - two days before her much-anticipated vacation and his art showing in NYC...and around the time she posted on her VERY POPULAR blog that she was filing a lawsuit against the cult for harrassment. Beck didn't do anything to help turn the light off of her death, btw. Neither did your stooges who tried to undermine their reputations in the media. Yes - there are literaries among Anonymous, too.

There will be dancing in the streets very soon, you tiny little immoral wannabe man.

I'd offer you a paper towel so you could blot your sweaty hands, but then - I wouldn't want you to bleed needlessly. I hear prison towels are fairly scratchy, so you can bleed there, instead.
  23. Anonymous Member

i heard bubba's dick is like sandpaper, too.
  24. FreakE420 Member

Yes Yes,its me.

Another?

piconground.jpg
  25. MenoBitch Member

davidmiscavigemadmagazi.jpg

Gotta make sure this shows up on google images. OSA what are you going to file this under?

[SIZE="6"]David Miscavige- Insane Dwarf[/SIZE]
  26. Avery1 Member

Thanks a million for the update Marc. Glad you got through it alright. Can't wait until they're in front of a judge & jury with all the proof of their abuses of you and your wife and they say, "but wait! HE ATE AT JACK IN THE BOX! A NUMBER OF TIMES!"
  27. re: May 12th Case Update - Marc Headley Deposition

Xenubarb,
    Its a fair point, but Abelson was working for the Gambinos. Its a matter of public record. Most people don't realize how many mafia families that are scieno. Think it through. The mob loves extortion, blackmail, fraud, murder for hire, murder. They like all of it. Remember when wavy davy was speaking on niteline? Sounded totally mobster! This all goes back to post WWII, Swann and Puthoff both worked for SRI (Stanford Research International) very close to the Stanford University Campus (I grew up there, so did Lisa, we were raised in the same church).

Swann and Puthoff committed a fraud on the CIA. Swann put a magnet in his pocket and made a magnetometer move, and printed out some characters in sentence form to prove that they could actually do remote viewing. What Swann did was tell the CIA that he saw a UFO hovering over a Soviet submarine. Thats really how all of this bs really got going. Hubbard was also involved and used to hold meetings just south of the campus. One night I almost gave Hubbard a major beat down for messing with my mother. This all happened about thirty years ago. I have been fighting these POS for nearly 35 years. Just go google Ingo Swan, Hal Puthoff, and the word botwo. You will come across an org called veritas. Just dig in. For those of you wondering. I have never, and I repeat never, been a Scieno Scientologist sack of crap. The reason they go after me should be obvious at this point.
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

MIKE RINDER BLEW, YOU CAN TOO!

CALL 1-866-XSEAORG
  30. Anonymous678 Member

Awesome update BFG, thanks for sharing.
  31. OTBT Member

Follow the links inside this link for more info on Moxon, Kobrin, Reynolds, contracts, and waivers:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-ch...eligious-worker-visa-2006-a-41842/#post798814

32. Anonymous Member

fix'd
  33. Anonymous Member

If Moxon was directly involved in illegal labor contracts or trafficing, that are part of the suit doesn't he have to recuse himself?? Is he ethically allowed to defend a case alleging crimes by a corporation that the lawyer involved is alleged to have drafted?
  34. Skeptic1337 Member

You know if lawyers / OSABots / DM have to go through every post you guys are making it easy by concentrating it in one thread. Start lots of them make some of them subtle so it keeps it interesting.

Dumping all your shoops in one place while funny is not truely lulzy. Spreading them out over hundreds of threads, even hundreds of forums so you wasted lots of peoples time. Now that's lulzy.

Any ways carry on!
  35. Anonxmous Member

36. FreakE420 Member

electricchair2.jpg
  37. muldrake Member

That's not quite true. There is a court reporting company called Atkinson-Baker run by cultists. They once sued a judge for kicking them out of David Mayo's cases.

They were about as successful as cultists usually are when they sue judges:
    Atkinson-baker & Associates, Inc., Plaintiff-appellant, v. James G. Kolts, in His Official Capacity, Defendant-appellee - 7 F.3d 1452 - Justia US Court of Appeals Cases and Opinions
  38. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hahahahahahaha

Maybe Marc can ask these questions directly to Moxon, for the record.
  39. Anonymous Member

I agree, but I think the overzealous here are probably mistaken if they think every single DM mention is monitored. I get the impression it's BFG and some others they care about. They probably won't drop everything to send express mail up to to Davey for some anon they can't name or sue.

BFG, post moar shoops!
  40. re: May 12th Case Update - Marc Headley Deposition

Dear Mr. Miscaviage,

We at Anonymous are pleased to see you are in fact so neurotic and ego driven. This pleases Anonymous to great measure. The following days and months will prove to be the most lulz driven for Anonymous and will be the very definition of your reign in Scientology. Anonymous suggest you bend over and prepare for the lulzdong you are about to receive. It has always been with the ex-members of Scientology to bring about the destruction of this cult you run, Anonymous was just the catalyst for such an event. I bet right now you are in your office ranting and raving about how much Anonymous is making you to look like a flunk. But remember this, it was you that started this, the ex-members that exposed this, and Anonymous that brought it to the public's eyes. Enjoy what remaining time you have left of freedom, for it will be your last.

Anonymous.Akuma AKA Fragged Mind