Customize

May 12th Case Update - Marc Headley Deposition

Discussion in 'Marc Headley v. Church of Scientology Internationa' started by blownforgood, May 12, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

re: May 12th Case Update - Marc Headley Deposition

There is only one type of past life recall
    dmrecall.jpg

and that is
    [SIZE="6"]TOTAL RECALL[/SIZE]
  2. Obi-Wan-anon Member

I think they've stopped depositions because the chosen law firm's main partners have read the deposition, are not pleased, and are finding a way to quietly drop out.

Wouldn't be surprised if the next round of depositions are handled by another firm.

They seem to be ignoring the lawyer's number one rule: never ask a question if you don't know the answer already. These depositions can now be used in court, unless Moxon finds a way to supress or seal them.
  3. muldrake Member

Scientology is nothing new to Proskauer Rose. In fact, they had a Scientologist associate, Devora Lindeman, for many years. In an act of typical cultist gall, she even put the company into the WISE Directory for the years 1999, 2001, and 2004, just that I've seen.

The main thing Proskauer Rose has learned about Scientology in their years and years of working for them is that they generate a lot of billable hours and their checks clear.
  4. the_cloak Member

Awesome news Marc! I hope your case goes all the way. This could really break the back of the cult if they get it for not paying minumum wage! This could even lead to prison for David Miscaivage.

Oh and I'm glad to have confirmation that we are getting under the skin of David Miscaivage. Sad and angry little faggot dwarf is going to be getting shooped a lot morev now, so he can look forward to lots more stuff about him popping up online now.
  5. BigBeard Member

There's research out there, Gene discovered that causes dry skin and leads to eczema and asthma, that shows a genetic link between dry skin and some forms of asthma.

Somehow, I don't think "$cientology can help" Dave Miscavige with this condition.

BigBeard
  6. anonymous1312 Member

I was trying to be a little bit facetious there. ;-)

So erm, what about Moxon? Guess he has no choice but to see it to the bitter end.
  7. xenubarb Member

So those lawyers mightn't have heard about the totalitarian control wielded at Gold Bawse?

Amazing. I herd that there was this young woman there who committed suicide because she was sick of having her entire life controlled by a dwarf named David Miscavige. I think her name was Moxon or something...

Should give them a heads up. They can ask Kendrick about his daughter and Gold Base.

Weird that he'd defend the very system that drove his own child to suicide, but I guess Scientology sucks all the humanity right out of you and replaces it with LRH flavored goo.
  8. Anon1720 Member

I, too, would like to see David Miscavige get some jail justice and offer my services in American Sign Language to go along with your interpretative dance. Do I even know ASL? Hell no, but how hard can it be to grimace really hard with your hands held over your ears to drown out the screaming coming from David Miscavige? lol

Law firms that act for employers and big business are pond scum. They know exactly what their clients have done wrong and don't give a fuck as long as the check clears - win or lose. Enjoy it now scum sucking lawyers because the universe has a way of keeping score.

Karma has her eyes fixed on you David Miscavige and she is screaming out your name. Can you hear it now? Better get that skin condition under control now David because you're going to be gripping a lot of cock in jail and they don't like it if you bleed all over 'em.

Thanks for the update BFG and you stay strong.
  9. Anonymous Member

We shall furnish the bologna sammies. We have enough for all of them.

Love,
    Nashville Anons
  10. Optimisticate Member

Great news! I wonder if they canceled the depos just because they couldn't stand to hear the real truth?

And to the scientology staff stuck with filtering these messages to pass on to DAVID MISCAVIGE: Admit it, how hard are you laughing at some of the pictures? Can you keep a straight face when you pass it on to him? I'm betting there's a nasty thetan there making you laugh. Better fix that!

And to shoopanons, please to be naming your shoops "David Miscavige" so they will undoubtedly appear in google searches. Using the name "David Miscavige" just increases the chance of google catching the shoops and little posts like this, and bolding the name David Miscavige helps google find it easier. :)
  11. Anonymous Member

A good atty wants to know everything, the good, the bad and the ugly, so that they can be prepared to respond. My guess is that the Moxon crew are grilling Davey and company and are none to pleased by the surprises at your deposition.

Best wishes going forward. Stay strong.
  12. xenubarb Member

If you rub David Miscavige with a bologna on white bread sammich, does he not BLEED?

Would you call that Enrico Entheta's Entheta Stigmata?
  13. Anonymous Member

I understand David Miscavige recently received a birthday present of rather a lot of lube. That'll help reduce the anal damage of which you write... if they'll let him take it in with him... if there's any left...

Where's your wife, David Miscavige? Still being held in the RPF slave section of your "church"?
  14. gizmogirl Member

David Miscavige

Don't you know the more you try to control things, the more things slip through your fingers? As well, the more you show you don't trust people around you, it shows that really you don't think YOU are trustworthy and you are just projecting it on others.

Besides all that, the fact is you are a tyrant, a cowardly bully and a bleeding, wheezing, very unappetising lump of humanity. You are also a poopyhead who is about to totally fail in all your actions.
  15. Anonymous Member

19 guests, good morning lawfags !
  16. Ogsonofgroo Member

Thanks so much for the update BFG!
    What a great read over a hot cup of coffee and yummy breakfast!

As to Moxon not knowing a lot of the details about what goes on inside Co$, hm, I'm willing to bet he's up to his lizard-like neck in all of it, and quite comfortable in Wee David Micavige's little 'Laugh My Ass Off at the Suckers' club.

Ma: Pa, do you smell somethin' fierce bad?

Pa: Storms a comin' Ma.

:D
  17. xenubarb Member

Lawfag guests?

Google Stacy Moxon. It is reported she left a suicide note that was disposed of. Yes, rather than inform her father, Kendrick Moxon, they disposed of it and he had no idea that she might've offed herself until Graham Berry brought it to his attention.

Just sayin...kinda interesting story there. Makes you wonder what keeps Moxon in David Miscavige's arena.
  18. Anonymous Member

I applaud every other line of your post except for these ^^^.

David Miscavige did not make any of us with his "own two hands". He did not breathe "life into us". $cientology's abuses are why we are here. The abuses in $cientology did not begin with David Miscavige. The insanity started with L. Ron Hubbard. Never forget that Hubbard raised Miscavige.

We are the people who have always risen up against bullshit.

But I do heartily agree that we are not giving up. We're here to see that this cult is brought down and that justice is served with no Scotch.

BTW? David Miscavige's paper thin, bleeding hands and asthma are probably aggravated by his heavy smoking and his alcohol consumption. The asthma being worse because of smoking is well-known, but alcohol abuse or alcoholism can also lead to paper thin skin that ages quickly.

Does anyone know if David Miscavige goes to the doctor? <Not worried about his health, I'm just wondering if he goes to a doctor when health care is denied to the rest of the Sea Organization.

And, Marc? I've always loved your stories. Your website is going to kick-ass when you get the escape stories posted. I also submitted for reserve copy of your book. Can't wait!
  19. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Since, at this time, we be addressing these comments to David Miscavige, a quick statement, then:

Davey, remember how you got your power? How the people LRH trusted were thrown under the bus so you could get control?

Who are the people you trust? Maybe some of them think that you have outlived your usefullness, and are ready to throw you under the bus.

All the info they have, all the things they know about - Davey, what are your crimes, and who knows about them?
  20. Anonymous Member

David Miscavige likes:

Snorting cocaine off of tranny hookers.
    Rubbing peanut butter on himself and having a pack of dogs lick it off.
    Slurping cream cheese from Sea Org members orifacies using a crazy straw.
    Riding Sybians reverse cowboy style.

At least, thats what I heard about David Miscavige. Must protect my resources.
  21. AnotherMrPink Member

Awesome BFG! It sounds like they had no idea how damning it would really be....just wondering, when the employee said they'd never seen a deposition this bad ever, did they mean it was bad, like your not doing it right, or bad like, "OH SHI-! They do what!?"
  22. RightOn Member

Oh wow. Tis' a grand morning!
    Thanks BFG!!!
    This is gonna get yummy.

David Miscavige is his own demise.
  23. Anonymous Member

Oh hai Davey Miscavige
    davidmiscavige12a.jpg
  24. Optimisticate Member

Or was it bad as in bad ass? :)

And a general question... I recall hearing something about scilons owning a major court reporting company that does most of the transcribing in courtrooms across the US. If that were the case, I would have to insist on bringing in my own "court reporter" as well.
  25. Anonymous Member

BFG, sound great. Keep your cool. You're in the right.

side note:
    This is interesting, because a woman walked up to me at a protest and told me she was with us because she was a court reporter. She said she dealt with them all the time, and they're crazy. This leads me to believe there are miniature versions of what you went through going all over. My guess is anyone in the justice system who deals with them realizes they are not normal.
  26. AnotherMrPink Member

DAVID MISCAVIGE

davidmiscavige.jpg
  27. Anonymous Member

Is this fact or rumor? I ask, because I can picture this used as a defense of why he couldn't possibly have hit people, as he would have hurt himself more than the target of his anger.
  28. zebrafaced Member

26 guests.

MOAR SHOOPZ 4 DAVEY PLZ

Also, epic thread.
  29. Shinythings Member

Fuck Yeah!

Take that cult!
  30. Smurf Member

Hope you told Moxon he could have an autographed copy.... for $50,000 pre-paid, or he can just wait like the rest of us.....

Moxon's probably going to sue you & the publisher to try to get a court injunction to prevent you from releasing the book...

.. until Moxon & Miscavige has had time to "review" the book...
  31. AnotherMrPink Member

DAVID MISCAVIGE!

davidmiscavige.jpg
  32. Anonymous Member

David Miscavige - Koresh
    davidmiscavigekoresh.jpg
  33. N. Ron Rubber Member

EPIC. MOTHERFUCKING. WIN.

KEEP GOING YOUR AWESOME JOB, MARK!
  34. Anonymous Member

TO THE OSA FAGS WATCHING THIS THREAD:

DON'T END UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY! WAKE UP TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE IN A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION RUN BY DAVID MISCAVIGE. YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED! QUIETLY GET OUT OF YOUR CHAIR, WALK OUT THE DOOR TO "GET SOME FRESH AIR" AND RUN LIKE HELL! DO IT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! THEN CALL 1-866-XSEAORG. THAT'S 18669732674. THEY WILL HELP YOU.
  35. anonymous1312 Member

We could speculate.

Moxon is going to be useless outside of David Miscavige's arena, a broken man. This is self evident by the fact the firm lawyers are going "off the record", sniggering behind his back and generally taking a back seat in a very long stretch limo. They refer to him as the boss because from their point of view the buck is going to damn well stop with him; do you think we should send them popcorn?

The other lawyers aren't going out of their way to help because clearly either they think it's immoral (their lawyers for goodness sake) or frankly it is going to lead someone in to a world of hurt* and they don't want to be on that train.

*The someone is Moxon and the world of hurt is meant metaphorically although there is no accounting for what the diminutive David Miscavige will do once he sees his toys being taken away.
  36. Anonymous Member

fix'd
  37. eddieVroom Member

As I've mentioned before, if Korbin and/or Moxon had a hand in drafting any of those employment contracts, waivers or other "threatening documents", they may well be prosecuted on Human Trafficking charges.
  38. Anonymous Member

David Miscavige:

Actually, to the OSA reading this; David Miscavige is just a man. Turn on him and you can make Scientology be what you know it should be. Remove the man from power, to save the idea that is right. Do the right thing.
  39. star eht Member

this is so awsome, and nothing i can say in my post will matter or be noticed because the sheer magnitude of this win will throw shadows on all our posts
  40. eddieVroom Member

ProTip for David Miscavige: Dialate with a buttplug for twenty minutes before taking Bubba's fat horsecock to the hilt. If you're allowed such comforts where you're going, that is...