Customize

May 11th - Manchester, UK - Post Game Report

Discussion in 'Europe' started by strobe, May 13, 2013.

1. strobe Member

gstr2M8.jpg

Quality raid. We had lots of newfags with us who proved their mettle as we protested on through pretty heavy rain that looked to be staying for the duration. This wasn't going to stop the dancing, flyering in large volumes (seriously, we got through a LOT of fliers), and general raid-y activity. We had a great response from the (slightly less drenched) Mancunian general public, not many of them turned their nose up at the distinctly soggy fliers, and while we had nothing to rival the infamous honk train of 2010, the support from the street will have been audible from inside the Org throughout. We even got an official endorsement honk from the Manchester Fire Service a fire engine.

As I posted elsewhere, Scientology front-group Drug Free UK showed up to the Org, halfway through their tour of duping schools and the like into letting them talk by not mentioning the Scientology connection. I think I tried to flier Graeme Wilson (UK Public Affairs Director) as he went past to let everyone in the back door - most likely so they wouldn't have to see the protest. Sam Butler (Manchester OSA) was also very keen to keep us away from them, but was back to his usual well-mannered approach.

The rain eventually subsided and while some people had to leave early, the rest of us missed 3pm completely and Gangnam Style-d away. We took the above post-raid photograph and then went our separate ways / to the pub. The new crowd were excellent and said they'd be back for more, so the SEA ARRRGH VI raid next month is looking good. Spread the word.

The rest of the pics I took will be up later.

TeaL;DeeR:
    GOOD: The raid, newfags, dancing, lulz
    BAD: Weather, most people not attending the very mandatory post-raid drinks
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Anonymous Member

Courtesy of ZombieDocBrown:
    COpCdZ8.jpg
    MVxnetR.jpg
    Pgz9AVr.jpg
    9mFIcwQ.jpg'.jpg
    xyyv43G.jpg
    UNutD07.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

Courtesy of Errorchick
    ec1.jpg
    ec2.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Important question - do the newfags like being referred to as newfags? Inquiring minds have to know.
  5. Fuckeye Member

The newfags will continue to be referred to as newfags, and the newfags will like it.
    • Like Like x 8
  6. :) Lovin the Post-Raid report n Group Pic strobe!!!

Trust me aswell that next raid I'll join after for drinks, just the first time I had to head off.

It was, and is, a success!! ;)

:cool: Looking forward now to next Mission! :cool:

P.S
    I accept I'm "New" and "Manc", so I preffer "New Manc Fag" m8, until I get a few more Raids under my belt!! :p
    • Like Like x 3
  7. moarxenu Member

<3<3<3 Anonymous Manchester!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Roach01 Member

Top raid, enjoyed meeting new people. I met strobe at my first Scientology raid and will continue to be a newfag. Online however, the story is much more in depth. Some refer to me as Script Kiddie or Anonfag. Others refer to me as hero. But yes, I will enjoy seeing everyone at upcoming raids. Peace.
  9. Dragononymous Member

I always like new minions.
    How thoughtful of you :3
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

Well done Manchester - impressive as ever
  12. veravendetter Member

Manchester is a fluffy pillow.
  13. getbeckyout Member

Well done guys.
    Love Sue and Tony. Xx
    The parents.