Customize

Mary Kate Olsen a scilon?!!??!!111

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by BHX, May 30, 2008.

1. anonyHAL Member

Re: Mary Kate Olsen a scilon?!!??!!111

^^^ THIS
  2. anonyHAL Member

Regardless, attracting Ashley to join the ranks of Anon would ROCK! And if we could get both, even sweeter.

They're legal now, y'know... :)~
  3. AnonymousNow Member

Looking at where she is coming from, I can only imagine how whacked out she will be after they get their hooks in her.
  4. AnonymousNow Member

I agree that a plan to inform ashley would be good, but the devil is in the details.

if we could get an ubber youtube video directed to her, combined with high hit count, a call to her agent may be enough to compel a look at the video.

Other ideas?
  5. Anonynamefag Member

hai mister can we get honnoh montonnoh to join anon

In all seriousness, getting high-profile celebrities that EVERYONE knows about to sympathize with Anonymous would be epic win.

Stephen Colbert/John Stewart, anyone?
  6. Mmy Member

So, she thinks that this 24 year old, Cuban Born exotic dancer will get inside her and magically solve all her problems?

Well, I'm sure he'll have no problem getting inside her, but he won't be helping her any.

Also, that part about her dog REALLY has me scared. I mean, an 85 pound German shpherd who trained to kill on comand? Anonymous is FUCKED! If Wuori's dog can keep us at bay, imagine what HER dog can do! If she ever becomes a full member all she'll need to do is show up to a protest with that dog and it'll be the end of us....
  7. TheStig Member

Yesssss, Mary Kate, hold the cans firmly but not tight, ooohhhh yessss, just like that...

Let them have her. The worst that can happen is they get another vaporous, empty-headed Hollywood has-been.

But that dog might just fuck up our plans.