Customize

Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, May 13, 2010.

1. chuckbeatty77 Member

Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Marty's been a tough guy enforcer for DM, not as bad, per the info as the other right hand man, Greg Wilhere, some people see Marty as nicer, but there is SO MUCH in Marty's interviews and posts to glean, just huge amounts to glean; I could possibly do a book just on Marty, from his postings and all the other people who can confirm all this views, and counter and expand in a lot of direction. So you're right, we all see different stuff, and the ex several decades long members who straddled various echelons, and myself, one of the former Executive Director's of a very senior group said "So Chuck? You were a fly on the wall the whole time!" Mocking me, but yes, I was thinking always in terms of someday repeating what I saw and my interpretations, and here I am today.

Scientology buries the outside observers with info, Hubbard's prolific writings direct so many multiple intertwining subunits, and it is daunting trying to pick out things.

I see patterns in the defectors.

Back to Marty, his intervening his opinions into the Australian news coverage, he certainly isn't being crystal clear and normal citizen about it. Since he's mainly still so much of a news item himself, and again, back to Hubbard, back to the complexities of this whole big intertwined Hubbard setup, it's hard for Marty to speak for Scientology, since technically, he IS a splinter Scientology operation.

And realize there is a valid discussion on WHO, you are on that theme so I'll get to my answer on this, who is Scientology and what will that major Scientology be.

Marty might become a second David Mayo type, who others push to be the head of a new external Scientology church, maybe one or two centers, setup. That's a possibility, since others who are ex Scientologists are wishing for a place to go to get their Scientology therapy, and if that happens, those setups, let's say they set one up, those setups will NOT get the official church's money or wealth etc.

There are SO many technical stumbling blocks, and Marty and whoever splinters, they have NO rights to the corporations DM controls, which do have all the Hubbard original manuscripts, they have the vaults with Hubbard's writings on metal plates, they own all the existing shebang of corporations top to bottom.

Marty's not likely, to gain sufficient outside agreement from ex Scientologists to be the one to go back and inherit the top roles.

there are just too many ex REAL Watchdog COmmittee, former big admin cheeses that know Hubbard didn't order that type of scenario either.

The setup Hubbard ordered, is the Int Management structures, middle management structures, and all the lower echelon church "Flag Service Org", "Freewinds Ship", the Advanced Orgs (alien soul training and removal/exorcism centers) , and then the lower regular churches in the major cities around the world and the smaller units below them all over the world.

Marty's not gonna get his hands on that, the ex members have no power to put Marty in the driving seat of the existing church.

But, all sorts of things come to mind, as I find myself saying this.

But likely the existing members are so black PRed against Marty and Mike Rinder, that they likely wouldn't accept Marty nor Mike as leaders.

The movement members, inside, have been led to think they are to have a central leader, this one man band setup has happened, and the official movement is being conditioned to think that having a one man leader is the way it should be, since that is the way it has turned into, even though that is NOT what Hubbard said, so I see your point.

Marty's plans, I am not totally privy to.

Mike RInder is not a tech (spiritual therapist/exorcist expert), he's just actually mainly been part of the OSA stuff, which is also NOT mainline Scientology.

SO these two guys are NOT big spiritual therapy/exorcism of the alien souls players.

Remember what the public/parishioners want from Scientology is the spiritual therapy (at lower levels talk therapy that gets into past lives, and the upper levels is exorcism of the alien souls that infest us, because those alien souls are the ones with the really crazy mental problems because all our alien souls were implanted with 36 1/2 day long implants and getting rid of the alien souls, the "body therans" which again is the magic garlic terminology to use in the presence of Scientologists you wish to stop pestering you).

Marty's a late in his career spiritual therapist person. Mike's never been a spiritual therapist.

The ex members and existing members want the goods. The goods, the religious practice of Scientology is the spiritual therapy/exorcism procedures.

Marty can deliver that.

The ex loose freezone and independents, they just want to do the therapy as easily as possible.

The authoritarian nightmare administrative albatross of Scientology that dishes out the disconnection, dishes out the all night car salesman arm twisting money grubbing, THAT is on the administrative albatross side of Hubbard's setup.

SO, the albatross setup, I think, is going to slumber along, because Hubbard wrote so cleverly to the members how they are to "do their jobs" and keep it going, and remember the staff are supposed to study their administrative Hubbard writings 2 1/2 hours a day, so they are constantly feeding the Hubbard albatross administrative stuff into their heads.

Mike Rinder most recently today or yesterday repeated that DM is going to feel the heat somehow, very soon.

We shall see.

all my details will probably be irrelevent, the more I listen to the smarter outsiders, the more I tend to agree with you guys.

Chuck
  2. Onanymous Member

lrn2readhisblog
  3. RightOn Member

anyone know if
    Dylan Wycliffe is a psuedio name or anything else?
    Is he a list contender?
  4. Fat Member

He said *capable* of doing. Give them a few more m embers and more latitude and it can't be long.
  5. thesneakster Member

I see this thread is still pinned since 2010.

I would like to point out once more that original subject of this thread - alleged efforts by Mark "Marty" Rathbun to "stop the Australian Inquiry" - has yet to be confirmed or verified in any way. It is well over two and half (2 1/2) years since Carmel Underwood first made that accusation on ESMB and yet not one single Australian media contact or politician has confirmed that Marty tried to get them to stop the Inquiry or help stop the Inquiry. Carmel Underwood originally claimed it was "hundreds" of such.

Since this thread is still here as a sticky and still represents PR against Marty, I thought I would point out this minor and insignificant omission.

My guess on this is that OSA figured they could make the Australian Ex's and Anonymous into their "own personal army" by feeding this false report to Carmel Underwood via her "trusted source". I think those of you who bought it and began raging against Marty because of it have been well and truly had. Sorry.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
  6. Carmels word against martys...hmm let me think about that for a second.
    The only thing that came to mind is that Martys a cunt and you are fat.
    sorry.
    • Funny Funny x 4
  7. Anonymous Member

Still doing conditions, Mike?
  8. Anonymous Member

Bored, so necro'd a thread?
    Ever heard of the apostrophe? (')
    Also: register or DIAF
  9. But then during my nightly masturbation over Marty's prison pic I'd feel a tinge of disloyatly.
  10. Anonymous Member

Your grammatical ability is surpassed only by your ability to prevaricate.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

prevaricate: (intransitive, law) To collude, as where an informer colludes with the defendant, and makes a sham prosecution.
  12. That's a sock cancer pants,I am the real cancer pants.
    Hi sock cancer pants,nice to meet you.
    Grammatical errors aside,the posts point was correct.
    Marty''''s a cunt and Hobson's a fatty mcfatterson.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

You can't prove that unless you register.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Would you love me,if I did register?
  15. Anonymous Member

We love you long time, then we could at least figure out which Cancer Pants you R...
  16. Quentinanon Member

This thread was based on speculation. Mike, let it go.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Kind of to you say.
  18. grebe Member

cancer pants is better than all of you.
  19. grebe Member

Yes I am drunk.

I made lasagna with Dave's Insanity Sauce in the marinara. Ergo, moar beers.

f5a33d2ec3287c2354e7196dcaa7c59d.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

27699d1324891866-i-think-necro-celine.jpg