Customize

Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, May 13, 2010.

1. Kha Khan Member

Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

From ESMB: What Was Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry?

Read the entire thread if you don't suffer from unmedicated ADD (you are in contact with your Pfizer controller and taking your mandatory implant medication, right?) and bellow "TL;DR" at every opportunity.

Highlights:

Opening question:
    Carmel's Answer:
    Markus on a related point:
    With a hat-tip to AnonLover, Marty in his own words:
    /
  2. Fluoxetino Member

Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Oh here we go again.

Yes, Marty probably has designs on taking over. Prove me wrong with dox that don't involve his direct statements. He's an admitted liar so I think he's a sack of shit.

Thanks for putting this together Kha Khan, but I think we all want just one minute of glee for this minor chip in their armor. Please let us do that.
  3. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Thanks. So can we get some coordination with ESMB in the coming months? Also can we get clarification on Carmel's comments? Does evidence exist? As we saw, the Tampa Times articles also had an influence on the initial xenophon speech. We need to get the exes coming out in droves now and coming forward with evidence. We hear that MR knows of illegal stuff and isn't coming forward but the same is for many exes.
  4. Kha Khan Member

/

Cross-posted to ESMB.

/
  5. Krytenanon Member

Someone notify John Sweeney of Bbc and let him know of Rathburn's comments/doings. It could be media suicide for John to sink too deep into Marty's web.
  6. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Tips on communicating with anon:

Keep innuendo and personal opinions as they are- Personal opinions and innuendo are not fact. State wether you have facts and backup with evidence or say "IMHO"

No matter who you are provide evidence to statements so we can discern the difference between personal opinion and actual facts.

Keep information open. The strength is in numbers. The greatest strength is in open communication. That is what the cult tries to stop.

Acknowledge that so far we have got here by a joint goal. Anon has weaknesses, ESMB has weaknesses. We also each have strengths and the recognition of those strengths will help our common goal. Together we are stronger if we acknowledge and build on those strengths.

Attention whoring, leaderfagging and moonbattery is not ok.
  7. Anonymous Member

Who cares?
  8. Anonymous Member

Marty thinks that idle orgs are implant stations. lol
  9. OTBT Member

wait, they're not?
  10. Smurf Member

Why? Marty posted that he received many calls from media outlets about the Tom Cruise confessional story and he blew them all off... to give Sweeney the exclusive.

He could have caused a firestorm of media activity that would have slammed TC & DM's butts against the wall.....but refused to cooperate because of some love affair he has with Sweeney. Rinder has said the same.

The BBC must have dangled some carrot the two bunnies because they're betting that the BBC story is going to shake the foundations of the cult to the core...

Sweeney must be loving it...
  11. greebly Member

It's probably simpler than that smurf as Rinder lied to Sweeney's face on TV at TCR.

Hence as a recompense he is giving first dibs to Sweeney.
  12. timthephoto Member

listen to him casting aspursions "the dark side".. isn't there an HCOB or something that says the accuser is often guilty of that which he accuses others of?

marty, lrn your tech
  13. Scatman Member

I find that one can usually count on scientologists to do something the wrong way.
  14. Keyumdi Member

How many people did this Rathbun guy send to the RPF? Did he do that sort of thing? What exactly did he do in Scientology besides "audit" people (whatever the hell that shit is. I've read and read about it and still can't figure out why it makes sense to people in the cult)?

He says he punched some people. How many and why? How is that religious?
  15. Rockyj Member

Propaganda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  16. timthephoto Member

I just found it ironic that as a total SP i can think of an HCOB that i could quote to marty in a non-enturbulation order, fully saying in clam-speak MARTYSTFU
  17. Anonymous Member

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well, perhaps we can take a poll of all the folks who had encountered Marty while they were a religious parishioner and allow them to freely state their observations and experiences with a man who is supposedly very spiritually evolved. A peer review of could be conducted.
  18. Anonymous Member

"Never fear to hurt another in a just cause" - L. Ron Hubbard

It is in the 'Code of Honor' from the book "What is Scientology?"
  19. Gottabrain Member

We Ex's are coming forward in droves.

Watch. ;)
  20. Keyumdi Member

Well which one is it?
  21. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^^^^^
    At least we could do with a few facts about him. I know he looked good in a white uniform towering over the midget and looking self-satisfied but apart from being a wanker why should we not trust him? Without insider jargon?
  22. Random guy Member

Most don't trust Marty because:
    1. He knows a lot of damaging facts about the CoS, particularly the Lisa McPherson case, but he isn't talking about it (at least not to Anonymous' knowledge). He is thus suspected of protecting the CoS, possibly because he may want to take over as head maniac after Miscavige.
    2. He is trying to leaderfag the independent scientologist scene. He is thus suspected of either trying to maneuver to take over when Miscavige falls, or failing that, start CoS 2.0.
    3. He is working very hard to forward the notion of Hubbard-good, Miscavige-bad. We know perfectly well that Miscavige has just taken Hubbards shit to it's logical conclusion, and that any "church" based on his writing will be an abusive money scam.

I think that sums up the basics.
  23. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Does anyone think we could do two organizations at once? Is it in our spirits?
  24. Anonymous Member

I thought that fixing the evil transcriptionists mistakes summed up the Basics.
  25. JohnnyRUClear Member

The OP is well worth reading. Thanks to the Ozfags who laid the smack down about Mahty.

Looking forward to Mahty and Mini-Dave sharing a cell. Rinder too. Assholes.
  26. Anonymous Member

yes we could, and yes we fucking well should.

Hopefully this will be a final straw for some of my brethren with a more peaceful attitude.

Fuck him
  27. OTBT Member

So if Anonymous "ass clowns" vs. DM is the perfect GPM, what the hell does that make Marty? Third Party?

GPM = Goals Problems Mass
  28. Anonymous Member

It is only my opinion but Mr Rathbun must know, considering all he was privie to and involved with in the uppper management etc, a great deal of info that could help destroy this cult. However, he only seems to reveal tidbits occasionally and usually they seem to be to help his cause of setting up his own scientology group. I guess I just feel if he had pure intentions he would just spill ALL the beans and not seem to be plotting some strategy.
    Mr Rathbun appears to be a man who craves control of situations and I had hoped that was all that we were seeing in his behaviour.... but.... this latest info seems to point to him at the very least working against our cause, if not more devious maneuvering on his part.. ugh
    Can't say I have any ideas what we are to do about this other then to be very careful of the man as we continue toward our goal.
  29. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

I wonder if Rinder really wants to follow Marty? I get the feeling he just wants an easy life. Should he he be given an opportunity of redemption?
  30. Anonymous Member

This man is our enemy, and has made it rather clear. Rather than waiting till the larger cult is done, we should simultaneously nip this proto-cult in the bud.

Someone knock up a spooky video, stat.
  31. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Mahty is out for himself. He needs to spill....also....spooky video...

32. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Starters for vid?:

Marty, Your time is up. You have been given ample opportunity to make amends for the destructive practices that you have been involved with in the past.

We can excuse a low level Scientologist for going freezone but you being a top exec saw that there does not nor has ever existed a clear person or OT. You have continued to follow the lie for your own benefit to the detriment of others.

You are hiding the crimes of David Miscaviage which you had partaken in. Your reasoning is selfish and you can no longer hide.

You continue to advocate the policies which have been detrimental to many thousands of people.

You have been given ample time to make amends which you have chosen to shy away from.

We therfore have decided that your organization is just an extension of the cult that is Scientology and shall be taken down along with Scientology.

Members of the Freezone are best advised to reverse their leadership ideals if this is not appetizing.

Do not underestimate the wrath that will bestow you.

We are Anonymous.
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget.

Expect Us.
  33. Anonymous Member

IMHO that statement is something that is either true or not true and not something that you can decide about. Also it seems pretty clear that Mr. Rathbun's organization -if there is one- is opposed to the current CoS and not an extension.

All in all I disagree with that stance, because anyway what do you want to do to 'take his organization down'? I suggest not giving Mr. Rathbun that much attention in general and throwing hissyfits, but instead to ensure that information about Scientology is spread unhindered with a new and strong emphasis on information which shows that Scientology was fucked up from the start, long before Miscavige came along and that Miscavige or someone like him is nothing but a logical consequence from an oppressive environment such as organized Scientology. How about a series of videos that show where Mr. Rathbun and co try to rewrite history and whitewash Hubbard and Scientology? I think there is a need to counter this as a considerable number of high profile media have given him ample room to speak without asking any critical questions and often linking exclusively to his blog as a source for critical information. This has actually turned into a problem that should be adressed and I very much hope the BBC documentary will not make the same mistake.
  34. Random guy Member

Out for Martys blood again? Seriously bad idea, mate. If we do so:

1) we will come off as bigots and anti-religious.

2) we will divert resources from our main cause (Marty is small fry after all)

3) we will loose a fair swath of sympathy from the freezoners (se pt 1)

When the cult cave in, we just need to make sure there's nothing there for cultists with ambition to pick up again. With the cult gone, whatever cohesion that might be i the "independent scientology" scene will evaporate. In the mean time, I think the cause is best served by using whatever shit Marty dishes out on Miscavige, and make sure it isn't just seen as Miscavige-bad, Hubbard-good. We have a lot more resources in that regard than Marty, but he has the arsenal of goodies that make the press swarm in the first place. Going after Marty will be killing the goose that lay golden eggs.

By all means, lets keep an eye on Marty, and let's remember that he is not our friend, but stay on target.
  35. Re: Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry.

Lol
  36. XenuPhobic Member

IMO the video thing is a little played out...unless its some sort of compilation/informational video put together, the "generic anonymous" declaration has kind of lost its luster.

That's just my opinion, of course.
  37. Anonymous Member

I agree.... I think we need to play this cool (just like Mr Rathbun is) and not risk losing help from those who have left the cult but are not ready YET to accept that scientology itself is also a sham.
    Lets play our cards close to our chests... we can always deal with the freezone or any other issues that arise after we have completed our initial goal right!
    Or, just as you said.... lets stay on target and keep an eye on things for now.
  38. xenubarb Member

It begins...Marty refers to us as "the dark side."

The implanting (heh) of siege mentality is one of the hallmarks of a cult. He's starting the "us against them" mentality in his gaggle of deluded followers. Following in Hubbard's footsteps, oh yass. He is starting to set it up so his group will huddle together against the big bad suppressive anons and exes.

Fuck yeah, Marty, we're watching you. If your followers can't see what you're doing, we certainly can.
  39. Wogaphile Member

The Anons and the Rathbunnies need to realize (have no doubt rathbun already does) that they are in a marriage of convenience of sorts. They have use for each other. Each with their own agenda, at cross purposes with the other, but needing to form an alliance or at least a truce.

The Anons are riding high. We are on the brink of succeeding to divide the church. A reformation is clearly in the works. Of course the Rathbunnies intend to multiply! And of course Rathbun plots to be their leader! And of course LRH teachings and tech will only lead them to more facism - but for now let the bunnies scheme and foment! Our goal should be to ensure the division, the collapse and the humiliation of the COS. We can then stamp out the bunnies...and any other stragglers.
  40. Bipolart Member

Thank you Random Guy.