Customize

Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Marty gets buttfucked by his bitch with a 30-inch-strap-on-dildo. OUCH!!
  2. Anonymous Member

Is NoI a cult?
  3. Anonymous Member

sauce The Mother Plane

That's 1,500 1929 era "circular planes" with 6 million pounds of live ordinance targeting America 24/7. I can't imagine why the US Department of Homeland Security hasn't raised the official threat level to brown by now...
  4. Anonymous Member

Knee pads standing by....
  5. Anonymous Member

This is good good good.

When Jewish people who work in the media connect the dots on this subject, they are going to be far more intrested in running stories about Scientology in the future.

Scientology is popular with delusional Hollywood types, and now Jew hating crazies.
  6. Anonymous Member

do a little research for yourself.

there religion is a mix of Islamic Beliefs from the Koran, mixed in with Christian Beliefs from the Bible and some belief in UFO's.

Nation of Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UFO religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

some describe it as a Cult- others don't

they are known for their extreme anti-Semitic rhetoric - that alone keeps them out of the mainstream
  7. Anonymous Member

Does anyone know, find dox, on whether these seminars are occurring in All of the Nation of Islam mosques?

Wondering if these 150 students are representative of the 1600 followers attending Farrakhan's Sermon of August 22 where he gives orders all must attend starting August 24 or they have no official post or ministry anymore.
    If so, that would be under 10%. That would be a failing "participation".

Also, this answers another question: Do followers have to buy all those Scientology materials ("Dianetics book, Dianetics DVD, and/or The Dianetics Extention Course Materials"). Looks like from website they Do have to buy.
    Oh my, if their names and contact info are fed into the cavernous abyss of the Scientology mailing list, do they know they will forever, and I mean forever, be bombarded with promotions and brochures, overflowing their mailboxes?

Will they then be bombarded with scientology's usual crush regging (coercion style) to buy the entire scientology library of stuff?
    Will they have a "team" of scientologists banging on their home doors at 3 a.m. refusing to leave till they shake them down for all their money and assets and then come back the next night for all money and assets of everyone they know?

Oh my.
  8. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

9. Anonymous Member

official NoI web site has updated its Dianetics info
    Info.NOI.org

Dianetics Information DianeticsInfo.NOI.org

Info.NOI.org

DianeticsInfo.NOI.org

Please click here to order the Dianetics Book and Extension Course Materials

DianeticsInfo.NOI.org

links to Scientology Web site (Proxy up!)

Order the Book
    Yes, I would like to order the Dianetics book and also receive the free Extension Course with
    it.
    Form asking for name,personal info,etc
    then this

Nation's ID:
    Mosque number:
    Please choose one:
    Laborer
    Former Laborer
    Believer

2003-2010 Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre International
    Order the Book | Celebrity Centre OCA
  10. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

I wonder if/how these recent developments affect Dave Chappelle...
  11. Anonymous Member

This particular seminar appears to have been a special event. The published info lists only the city of Rosemont, IL as the location but doesn't go so far as to point out the name of the actual facility where the event was to be held. Apparently that info would have been provided directly to those that RSVP'd.

Rosemont is a near NW Chicago suburb, close to O'Hare Intl. airport. There is a convention center as well as a stadium there but most likely the event was held in a rented banquet room at some hotel. NoI's Chicago mosque is on the south side of the Chicago, a considerable distance from Rosemont.
  12. ChefXenu Member

Some (very speculative) possibilities for why Louis Farrakhan, the National Representative of the Nation of Islam, is effectively turning every NoI mosque into a Scientology Mission and forcing EVERY SINGLE NATION OF ISLAM OFFICIAL to receive Dianetics processing:

On a lark Louis Farrakhan did some Book One auditing or TRs (Training Routines), perhaps at a party, and had an ecstatic experience. Seeking to chase this mind blowing religious experience, he was routed by a Scientologist friend into the Scientology Celebrity Center, where he was treated like a king and became a true believer, and firmly believing that once the Nation of Islam is Clear (Dianetics, Scientology Ethics and Scientology Admin Tech applied to the org(anization) and the individuals under its control, the Nation can’t help but achieve its goals, decided to bring his flock along with him.

On a lark Louis Farrakhan did some Book One auditing or TRs (Training Routines), perhaps at a party, and had an ecstatic experience. Seeking to chase this mind blowing, he was routed by a Scientologist friend into the Scientology Celebrity Center, where he was treated like a king and became a true believer, and firmly believing that because he’s now an FSM and will receive a commission from the fees everyone he recruits will have to pay (or which will be paid for out of Nation of Islam coffers?) he should bring his flock along with him.

He is deathly ill, and doctors have told him there is nothing they can do. Church of Scientology members have told him “Scientology can handle that!” (see Broken Promises for a list of those promises). They put him on the Purification Rundown and TRs (Training Routines), and when he has a breakthrough religious experience because of the stresses being put on his body and mind, they convince him to push it on his flock.

One or more former Nation of Islam members joined the Church of Scientology. In auditing sessions or Sec Checks (Security Checks), one or more of these individuals revealed a dark secret about Louis Farrakhan or someone he cares deeply about. This was immediately routed uplines to David Miscavige, who told OSA (Scientology’s Office of Special Affairs, the new Guardians Office) to work with the CC (Celebrity Center) to use the info for big wins (for David Miscavige and his Church of Scientology).
  13. elwood Member

You are both wrong.
  14. Anonymous Member

Interesting theories. I think it might well be one of those.

I am really grateful not to have been invited to that party.
  15. Anonxmous Member

Several folk have posted good dox in this thread with additional evidence of links between NoI and CoS. If you just post what you found in this thread, people will browse over it once, and perhaps be interested. If you post what you found on the Wiki page, people who are more interested will see it many times.

If you have posted good dox with definite connections between the to groups in this thread, please make you contribution last, and make sure that the info is already in the wiki page and add it if not.

Thanks.

Scientology and Nation of Islam connections - Why We Protest Wiki
  16. Anonymous Member

Dear Nation of Islam Adherent visiting this site,

Welcome to Why We Protest.

You may have already gathered that Scientology and Dianetics are two sides of the same scam invented by a racist, mentally ill, manipulator and liar, L Ron Hubbard.

However, you may not know that the man currently taking your money to enrich himself, the current boss of the scam, Mr David Miscavige, is a violent, profane, racist.

Mr Jesse Prince, the highest ranking African American in Scientology, and now an ex-scientologist had this to say
    and

Scientology is counting on you being too dumb to research this and tell your colleagues of the disgusting nature of the Scientology organization and Mr Miscavige.

My fellow Why We Protesters might be able to assist you with further information.
  17. Anonymous Member

Source for those quotes and video of Mr Prince
    L Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige Racists? « The Frame Problem

Hubbard's Legacy | RACISM | Scientology Racism
  18. Anonymous Member

May I suggest that someone with a Rantrave account publishes an account of the anti-african, Miscavige's ungodly courting of African-American islamists. It might get on google news, if it's well written, matter of fact, and even-tempered, rather than judgemental.
  19. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Who is a Scientologist?
  20. tikk Member

I'm not sure I care why the two cults are apparently flirting with each other, so I'm not going to speculate as to why. It's a mistake by both cults, whose respective bases ultimately won't understand whatever marriage of mutual interest is being contemplated here.

By way of example, as I've encountered NOI members for years now, I can safely generalize that they do not like white people. Go ahead and try to purchase a bean pie from the many bow-tied gentlemen selling them amidst the slowed-down traffic as you come off the Brooklyn Bridge (on the Brooklyn side). They won't sell them much less acknowledge you if you're white. NOI is built on a firm foundation of deep racial identity politics, which is way outside of Scientology's wheelhouse. And after Pat Harney, Scientology is woefully short on African-Americans, a fact which will eventually be noticed.

Likewise for the rich white Scientology public of Glendale--they're not going to understand this courting at all, and will question what the hell DM is up to.

Whatever each organization presently thinks they're getting from the other--NOI might naively think it's getting 'workable technology', and Scientology might think it's getting a new conduit of rubes--it's bound to end badly because each organization is largely comprised of people who fundamentally do not understand each other. And Scientology ultimately won't be able to prevent itself from attempting to exploit the NOI, which won't go down well. Which is something to root for, I suppose.
  21. Anonymous Member

Ooops, scratch that. I'd missed Darth Xander's post from earlier in this thread mentioning that he'd run into a group of Dianetics wielding NoI members leaving the Donald E. Stevens Convention Center in Rosemont. The main event being held there that weekend was Wizard World.

You just can't make this shit up.
  22. sheeple Member

^^^^^^

My sentiments exactly, however you worded it much better than I could ever have!
    Thx!
  23. Rockyj Member

HI MEDIA! Thank you for taking notice that NOI is in bed with Co$!
    Please notify the FBI & IRS:

Gotta give credit where credit is due!
    From ESMB:
    Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam, and Scientology - Page 6 - Ex Scientologist Message Board
  24. Skeptic1337 Member

Can I ask a naive question, if a member of the media happened upon this thread while researching the possible NOI / CoS link up what would they notify the IRS and FBI about?

I'm seriously curious.
  25. Anonymous Member

Brother Reuben Muhammad's practice might provide some insight on how sticky this union could become. He seems to have been at this for some time. A devoted Nation of Islam member and proud Certified Dianetics Auditor who's all over the net promoting his own "Not a Scientologist But" therapy program, CAERing Solutions (Confront-Assess-Evaluate-Resolve).

He seems perfectly earnest in his belief that these methods work and that they help people and all that but again, based on appearances, the methods being employed seem to contain some seriously squirreled tech, a mish-mash of Dianetics and so-called Metapsychology. Metapsychology being something that Scientology is no friend of whatsoever.

It seems inconceivable to me that he'd be able to engage in this sort of practice under the title of certified dianetics auditor without incurring the rath of Moxon and friends as an "independent" and if not, then I can only assume he's been given some sort of a pass due to his relationship to the NoI.

So what's to prevent this whole new crowd of non-scientologist yet certified dianetics auditors from re-shaping the tech in any way that they see fit? And if the NoI can be given a license to squirrel, who's next?
  26. Rockyj Member

And I think this paragraph is just as important!

27. Anonymous Member

Please provide link to how to post & edit on wiki.
  28. Rockyj Member

29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

31. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

You may be right, none the less it’s dangerous to take an enemy too lightly and we shouldn’t underestimate the power of both cults to brainwash their followers. The black Muslims may be told that Allah will deal with the white Scientologists in due course and an alliance is acceptable for now. The white Scientologists outside areas where there’s contact with blacks often won’t find out what’s going on. Remember they’re not allowed to access critical information. White Scientologists who dislike the alliance may be told, “Those blacks don't know it but they're really our servants etc.”

I hope you’re right but let’s work actively to increase the chances of the alliance backfiring.
  32. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Can we work actively to increase the chances of all this happening?
  33. DeathHamster Member

[IMG]

Wizard World?
  34. tikk Member

The rich Scientology publics in California to whom I refer will most certainly hear about Louis Farrakhan & Co. tromping in and out of the Fort Harrison, which occurred quite publicly, and accordingly gossip amongst themselves.

And what would you propose to do to "increase the chances of the alliance backfiring," aside from inform Gawker? (which I assure you they're already well aware)
  35. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

1. We can point out that L Ron Hubbard was a nasty racist.
    2. We can point out that Scientology isn’t compatible with any religion including Islam.

We can do both during raids and on YouTube etc.
  36. RightOn Member

So will Scientology go it's normal PR route by announcing the rise in the amount of new members due to this new push by Farrakhan?
    Don't they consider anyone who has taken a course or whatever a new member?
    I was wondering what would happen if Farrakhan ever got up to OTIII and what he would think about it. But I had no idea about all that mothership stuff. It seems to be the perfect match in just that aspect of beliefs.

With recent claims of Farrakhan's ailing health, I don't know if he would make it up to OTIII before his health totally failed him. Then again, I guess they can always rush him up the bridge? Or is this something they wouldn't want to do?

I really don't know what to think about all this.
    I think this may end up being a game of cat and mouse between DM and LF.

If LF (or whoever eventually takes over for him) really likes the whole idea of having even more control over the flock be auditing their members and keeping files on them, I think they will want to take it and make it their own. And maybe tweak whatever they want and the way they want it, as far as Hubbard's writings/policies.

The thought of NOI going to court against COS for copyright issues makes me dizzy. That is one case, that there wouldn't be enough popcorn in the world for.

And then on the other hand, I wonder if it is at all possible for the two of them to mesh somehow together (which would require both to stand down on many issues) and create something even more scary all in the quest of the all mighty dollar.

I mean is LF receiving kick backs from all the new members he has brought to COS? Isn't that how it works?

It will be very interesting to see how this new union will morph together or not.
    I don't think it can be cohesive when push comes to shove and major things will have to change on both sides in order for it to be cohesive, but stranger things have happened.

I would have never imagined these two groups together in my wildest dreams.
    I just hope this new development does not stall the progress that everyone has made in bringing down the abuses of COS. But then again, it can also speed it up.
    Only Xenu knows for sure.
  37. subgenius Member

Here's my take, for what it's worth.
    The saying "you can't bullshit a bullshitter" should be "you can only bullshit a bullshitter."
    It's similar to the WC Fields line, "you can't cheat an honest man."
    Both cult leaders are trying to take advantage of the other.
    Miscavige thinks he will get:
    1. Fresh meat = money.
    2. Muscle.
    Farrakhan thinks he will get:
    1. Greater control over his sheep through the use of Scientology's systematic brainwashing.
    2. Money = there very well could be a commission (kickback) paid to him for the courses and materials purchased.

This will not end well, especially when the media picks up on this unholy alliance, and I believe they will.
  38. Anonymous Member

I believe this combi could bring down the COS faster than Miscavige thinks he'll gain from it. We need to 'poon all other religions and cults as well as find a way to inform NOI members of Hubbard's racism and belief that all other religions are "implants".

Go Go Go!
  39. Anonymoosh Member

Nice work on the wiki piece, am tweeting poons.

Disseminate to Obliterate.
  40. Anonymous Member

I plan to poon newspapers in cities with orgs.