Customize

Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

No I didnt see it but that sure is interesting. So its sounds as if people in NOI may know exactly what Scientology is and understand that the subject is almost universally despised.

But Dianetics is the traditional hook to becoming a full fledged clam is it not? Is this what Miscavige is hoping for - they will do the dianetics drills and love it so much that they will sign up. I am pretty sure that wont work for the reasons discussed previously.

Also agree with your last sentence. This "alliance" is baffling and does indicate some form of desperation. And we can only hope the breakdown will be soon.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Miscavige is crazy if he thinks this shit will work out. NOI hate whites and think whites are as not fully human the way COS sees gays. What use could they have for the teachings of a rambling white guy and a cult that is whiter than rice? The NOI people will not like all the whites they have to work with and will want to stop doing this unislamic dianetics bullshit and the scilons will find the NOI people creepy as hell and condescending. Neither will get along for long and in the end it will just cost both of them members. Meanwhile leaders on both sides will struggle to use and exploit the other side. The only reason I can see Miscavige wanting to do this is to try to get more black members so they don't look like cult full of crackers.

This is a desparate and foolish grab for black members and it will will end in fail.
  3. Anonymous Member

NOI followers have their own websites and blogs, and they're not forbidden on the internet. Every person has a belief in something that can be debated. It's not about that. Of course they know all about scientology and its entrails. Don't assume they're ignorant or blind to it.

Like DM, Farrakhan hides membership numbers. If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say they have near equal ones, say in the 10,000 range, total, today.
    It may be true that DM still has a billion $ left, and Farrakhan not near that.
    What they have in common is the spectacular, destructive flashes of a dying star in it's last death throes.

There's a lot of deafening noise, blinding lights, and force field repercussions that are advertised as "wins and expansion", but in reality are the sights and sucking sounds of imploding into a black hole. imo, of course
  4. Rockyj Member

That is exactly how I see it. From what I read LRH was so paranoid at the end his paranoia ruled his life & turned out his deepest fears became a reality & died under questionable circumstances that only DM knows (& perhaps a few others) when DM took over Co$.

I do not believe in supernatural forces of evil as I believe bad people use it as an excuse to do evil things who are really extremely egotistic, greedy, self centered & indulgent poor excuse of human beings. Like Exes on Wall Street such as Bernie Madoff to BP's Tony Hayward (LOL, I want my life back!). I also accept the fact some may have abnormal personality types as explained in DMS IV: PsychiatryOnline - DSM Library

Its been noted LRH was really a paranoid schizophrenic & a fitting diagnose. I have no doubt that's one of the main reasons why he hated psychiatry.
    LRH may have been nuts & insanely intelligent but he wasn't smart enough to stop DM's take over. DM was molded after LRH & it appears he's on his way to creating his own fate.
  5. Anonymous Member

Yes, and I used to cling to the belief of "karma". But hey, look at how many Bernie's didnt go to prison, there's a long list of 'em. On the other hand, let's take a realistic look at sci today:

A few, wealthy narcisstic jerks as public. And staff? A few dedicated victims determined to stay as such. I see little difference in their shared, determined and decided journeys of self destruction. Just look at how upset they get when you try to intercede their mission.
  6. Giggles Member

So like, I heard there's going to be a big bonfire in Gainesville Florida this coming Saturday. Is anyone going?
  7. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

This still says 150 have registered, it hasn’t been updated since last week, note all are required to do the OCA. The results of the OCA will show Scientologists where these NOI followers feel vulnerable and insecure and Scientologists will certainly try to use these results to stop black people feeling superior. We don’t know what proportion of NOI members will become full Scientologists but the chances are NOI Scientologists will become subservient to the largely white Scientology hierarchy or leave, they may leave willingly or get thrown out (offloaded).
  8. Anonymous Member

Holy Day of Atonement 2010 is being held in Tampa, FL Oct 14-17th

Louis Farrakhan will be there

right in the Cults back yard. better get that cross atop Mecca Davie Boy
  9. Triumph Member

no Mosques in Tampa, closest one is small one in Miami -Mosque 29

the Day of Atonement is held on the anniversary of the Million Man march.

its probably no co-incidence its being held in Tampa.

1) a chance for the culties to set up Dianetics booths.
    2) a chance for davie to roll out the welcome mat
    3) gives Scientologists a chance to mingle (and try out their newly learned Ebonics skills)
    4) Scientologists will love being accused of being a white devil
    5) look for Many NoI sightings in Clearwater on those days

Farrakhan's Holy Day of Atonement Address Marked by Conspiracy Theories 2009
    Farrakhan's Holy Day of Atonement Address Marked by Conspiracy Theories
  10. Anonymous Member

Welcome to Facebook
  11. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

How do we counteract this?
  12. Triumph Member

just sit back..and Let things play out...

remember its protesting Scientology and Not the NoI...

continue doing what already works..

I see Scientology is pushing New Life Improvement Courses..I guess they will continue to pull NoI members to the bridge...just selling a few Dianetics books is never good enough...hope the NoI members who signed up for this enjoy the constant e-mails,junk mail..phone calls..and constant badgering from their New Friends

BARF.

left out of the above message
    Gabberface - Search Facebook

Moonbattery picked this up on the side of the road...turned down the Bean Pie
    [IMG]
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

15. incog712 Member

Lovely to see that some of these folks have been doing their homework.

They've even referenced the Wiki.

Devilnetics
    Satanology
    Lucifer Ron Hubbard
    Serpents Day

I like where this is heading.
  16. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    In this photo: Christina Branson, Andrea Beckham, Amin Muhammad, Fatima Talbird, James Muhammad, Hanan Islam, Phyllis Mack, Deborah Dunham, Deborah Dunham Fletcher, Rev. Charles Kennedy, Tony Muhammad (photos), Morshia Ellis, Joyce White, Asadah Kirkland (photos), Warfa Aden, Pat Harney, Zahia, Pete Dearujo, Alfreddie Johnson (photos), Denise Alexander, June Middleton, Daphne Wayans, Caralyn Percy, Patricia Gore (photos), Joanne Pucci, Diana George, Fu Mei Mathers, Lynn Irons, David L. Kerr, Jim Mathers, Melinda Watson, Craig Hooks, Milton James (photos), Martin Sherman, Curtis Nelson, Robin Mandel Shereshevsky
  17. DeathHamster Member

18. Anonymous Member

Interesting. Care to share any more info about it (which org, etc)?
  19. Anonymous Member

2010 Ebony Awakenings event Flag
  20. mnql1 Member

Rant - Unholy Alliance

21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

Ebony Awakening
    1500 San Roy Drive
    Dunedin, FL 34698
    Status- 2010 partial exemption of $50,000
    School Assessed Value: $82,944
    Parel Number 27/28/15/23382/002/0210
    Act No R290331

https://www.pinellas.county-taxes.co...23382/002/0210
  23. slobeck Member

^ this
  24. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

This alliance could end up working out very well for us...
  25. Anonymous Member

OOH WEE GLOBAL reproduced the link
    Rant Unholy Alliance
    Rant Unholy Alliance «
  26. slobeck Member

blblblbHUH? Who's the "respectable group" in your little equation?
  27. Anonymous Member

Story stinks just as the conspiracy nut jobs that promote fear (just before elections& & can't stand the fact we have a black Preseident or wait for the end of times. ALL funded by top 2% - corporations.
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

Wondered about that too. Only similar outlets, like New York Post, carried this.
    But I haven't seen Farrakhan dispute that he met with him.
  30. Anonymous Member

not going to dispute it. they are advertising it. Front Page of their cult newspaper

U.S. Muslims meet with Iran's President Ahmadinejad
    By FinalCall.com News | Last updated: Sep 28, 2010 - 12:18:53 PM
    U.S. Muslims meet with Iran's President Ahmadinejad

Cult Link
  31. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  32. Anonymous Member

bfl5cj.jpg
  33. Anonymous Member

posted cos its funny, not intended to be abusive

Urban Dictionary: Uncle Ron

34. Anonymous Member

35. Triumph Member

came across several videos by this guys videos 5 in total. there is alot of distention happening.

hes alot more heated in the first 2 videos. all 5 videos address Scientology , he calls out alot of people by name..in the first 2 videos,who seem to be against the idea of Scientology.and the language is raw in those videos.

this guy is pushing it hard. with both eyes closed. buying into LRH scam-blinded by faith.

there is a lot of distention in Minister Farrakhan ranks..
  36. Anonymous Member

They better have a doctor look at that.
  37. Rockyj Member

All I can say if they are that blinded when there is so much information out there...they deserve to be fucked!
  38. Anonymous Member

trufax