Customize

Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2010.

1. DeathHamster Member

Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Not to mention that, when backed into a corner, CoS will have the race and religion defense cards to play.
  2. Triumph Member

to the IRS.. when did Dianetics Become secular? and auditing. next it will be .purification rundown..and TRs..what good is Dianetics..if you can't make them jump through hoops..and take on all the other excess cult baggage.

the goal is 1000 auditors. I guess

at some point.. they will want to rid themselves of thetans..being a Mother Plane/UFO cult.

their eternal salvation hangs in the balance..its pretty easy to push your flock in whatever direction you want..when you hang that over their heads..

the media will catch on ...when Louis Farrakhan starts talking like Will Smith did with Tavis Smiley...the Media is slow but they are not that slow..
  3. OhSah Member

I'd just like to throw in the fact that the founder of NOI was a white man named Wallace D Ford aka Wallie D Fard or "Fard Muhammad". Don't believe me?

By the Nation of Islams OWN admission this is the only surviving portrait of him...

[IMG]
  4. Anonymous Member

You can look 100% white but be African American. Every visit the South?
  5. Anonymous Member

Quote:
    Duncan Muhammad We need to speed up our study if we going to help The Minister reach his goal of a thousand auditors by day of atonement go to Info.NOI.org and order your dianetics books
    about an hour ago via Facebook for BlackBerry

Day of Atonement is October 16
  6. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

How about a video, it could start with an African American man or woman scrubbing a floor. A different black person says “Brother, sister, whatever is good in that community, you shouldn’t just be scrubbing floors, and you’re born for better things than that! You mustn’t believe what L Ron Hubbard told you!” You can go on to say more about Hubbard, Scientology, Dianetics and Racism.
  7. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

It seems Marty's wife is black and Louis Farrakhan may disapprove of that. On the other hand accepting Marty may not be more difficult for Farrakhan than accepting L. Ron Hubbard.
  8. Rockyj Member

Scientologist elects to be bigoted

Don't know if this has been posted yet:

9. Anonymous Member

I cam across a discussion by RonBots on facebook about Farrakhan
    some seem to believe the media is biased and portrays Farrakhan as an Anti-Semite
    or that Farrakhan has been attacked, and smeared like poor pitiful LRH or that he's not as horrible as he's made out to be or theres a smear campaign against him..yap yap

and that they can fix his low-toned-ness with ethics..haha.

a couple of people are alarmed at the idea. but their argument falls on deaf ears.

I LOLed Louis Farrakhan gives speeches/sermons all the time says it for the news cameras. ,writes dozens of books about it exposing his clear anti-semitism. on record. over and over.

talking about ignoring the elephant in the room!

David J. Diaz | Facebook
  10. FreakE420 Member

MShack.gif
  11. Rockyj Member

Thank you, as its obvious the same prejudices & racism that existed in LRH's teachings in 1954 are evident in a Co$ in 2008! AND NO DOUBT TODAY!
  12. Anonymous Member

<3
  13. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

It's a good animation but what does it mean?
  14. Anonymous Member

facebook
  15. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

We can’t even be sure that Louis Farrakhan believes in Scientology or in anything else that he preaches.
  16. Anonymous Member

Man you guys really have latched onto this.
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

19. bAnon Member

His handle is FreakE420 - figure it out already
  20. Anonymous Member

Agreed!

Personally I don't give a fuck what Marty says or thinks neither do I care what NOI or their brainless thug arm FOI thinks. I'm on target thanks.

Can't we change the title of this thread so that Maaaaahty doesn't get a false sense of self-importance or the NOI for that matter?
  21. ChefXenu Member

I used to live there. when I befriended a guy who was half Puerto Rican, my father (a Quaker minister) was told he would never preach again, fired and went to work for a cotton mill (only place that would hire him, and I think it was one of the few non-racist people in our meeting who understood what it ment to be a Friend [Quaker] who got him the job) until we could move the fam up to Ohio (rockin place, Cbus is). The deep south can be racist as fuck, even today. To have any non-white blood is to be seen as a "nigger". period.

One-drop rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there is a great scene on this in the musical Showboat, but I can't find it online.

edit: point being, Fard could look totally white, but be technically black under the laws of the time, and the eyes of the populous even today.
  22. Anonymous Member

The Supreme Wisdom Advanced Technology
    By Mother Tynnetta Muhammad | Last updated: Sep 1, 2010 - 3:38:52 PM
    The Supreme Wisdom Advanced Technology

part 3-nothing like the first 2 articles in the series dosen't mention Clearwater,but the title suggests Scientology.
  23. Anonymous Member

From all I've seen and researched, the "plan" is to learn Dianetics, and not Scientology. As far as Hubbard racist comments, I really don't think it's important, as he's a whitey and it's expected. It's not important. It's expected.

Farrakahn for years has dabbled in other practices and cherry picked philosophies and mind control idealogies. It's nothing new. He also has had his own methods of extracting fund from followers. It would seem he has few of them left and many of them are economically impoverished, likely under 10,000. Sci maybe has 10,000 to 15,000 at this point, given it was 25,000 in 2008 and there's been a quiet mass exodus since.

My point is is hardly matters. The only thing that matters is Miscavige's treasure chest and what he intends to do with it next.
  24. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Yes I would expect a few NOI followers to leave quietly as a result of this alliance. There is simply too much info about Scientology on the web and I suspect some people wont want to get involved.

And its an alliance that can never work, as another poster said, it will certainly explode at some stage. And LULZ will almost certainly follow.
  25. subgenius Member

Which raises all kinds of issues about racism.
    Why (in some minds) does having one drop of black blood make you black, but having one drop of white blood does not make you white?
    Some deep feelings of inferiority and fear there.
  26. Anonymous Member

from facebook
  27. subgenius Member

a crack in the dam
  28. Anonymous Member

ITT: White people scared of black folk.
  29. Anonymous Member

Chicago Comic-Con preview night report
    the Stevenson Center Aka Rosemont Horizon
    in the comments
    Chicago Comic-Con preview night report:  | The Beat

I went back and watched the entire 2 hour Aug 22 speech at that conference..
    quite a few white folk scattered in that audience.a couple dozen. Marty may have spotted some he knows.

the cameras scan the audience often.

@ about 1:10 he talks about seeing a 9 yr old Auditing a 87 yr old..and reference to the 6 week course...in a round about way this new Technology/courses is something he says they intend to do over the long haul.

time will tell.

found with gabberface
    Gabberface - Search Facebook
  30. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Farrakahn is 77, he’s 2 to 3 years off 80 and at that age people quite often lose their grip. Farrakahn’s losing large numbers of followers which doesn’t suggest that he’s holding onto his abilities well. Scientology looks a bit dominant in this relationship as Farrakahn told his followers to learn Dianetics or leave. That fits the Scientology pattern of disconnection from opponents.

Farrakahn wants to cherry pick but I doubt if Scientology will be satisfied with the NOI members doing cheap Dianetics courses and then leaving. Perhaps later Farrakahn will become completely a Scientologist. Perhaps later Farrakahn will realise that he’s been betrayed and try to rally those of his followers who disconnected and refused to do Dianetics together with those who did Dianetics and became subject to Scientology influence.

At the moment it looks like Scientology will gain from this and Farrakahn will lose.
  31. subgenius Member

Nice analysis.
    It will be an epic battle between mind control and muscle.
    My money is on mutual destruction.

Investing heavily in Orville Redenbacher.
    I'm a stove top guy, melted butter and sea salt.
    If I wanna go wild, grated parmesan.
  32. Caliwog Member

I'm pretty sure Marty thinks he's black.

Anyway, I thought thetans had no color or gender. The latter is kind of funny since LRH saw homosexuality as an abberation.

ML,
    Caliwog
    Caliwog's blog
  33. the_cloak Member

34. Anonymous Member

Sci's gain? Well, let's review:

1) Farrakahn's liver on the Purif: With his past health issues and age, if true he's on Purif, then he couldn't possibly be supervised under a doctor's care that's not a sci doc or not an "alternative" doc. The probabilities of damaging and disastrous consequences on this point alone I would think are in the higher ranges.

2) So far, only have a handful of verified followers signed up for these cheap Dianetics seminar, paid for via "Saviour's Gift, meaning paid by followers themselves. I noted that Farrakahn wouldn't even cover the "course materials", that the "students" had to pay for them themselves, even though relatively cheap.
    I'd say that's a clue.

3) Potential sea orgre staff, as some have suggested. Really, to become slave labor? I don't think so. But let's say a few do only to find it is in fact slave labor and then report back to all the rest.

4) Bragging rights PR within the sci bubble? Scientologists are Not going to view this as a good thing for so many reasons.

5) PR to the Real World? I don't think I have to explain this one.
  35. Anonymous Member

Didn't you know? Maahty was right there way back when this shit all went down.

martyrootsboxset.jpg

Excuse the de-rail. Back to your sheduled programming...
  36. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Good analysis. Under heading 3, in the short term Miscavige will (already has by the look of it) gain some intimidating looking bouncers for his events and guarding the orgs from the evil hate cult of anonymous.

So in the short term that is some gain in Miscaviges little mind. And as we know, he is a short term kind o guy. But as discussed before I just dont see how this alliance is going to work over any length of time. There is little common ground here and I see alot of friction.
  37. Anonymous Member

You bring up a good point about the FOI guards/bouncers. Did you see the NY Org protest vid where the guy made a point to cross the street and explain that he was just there for dianetics and not a scientologist?

Think about it. This is a group that has protested themselves. They are now witnessing the "fairgaming" policy of sci against protestors. Personally, I thought that NY guy understood it quite well.

Name me one "scientology-friendly" group. Scientology has made all groups their enemies, including scientologists. Yes, DM has $ to "buy" legal support here and there, but no one believes it is anything other than what it is.

I see it as a sign not only of desperation, but quite possibly the last, dark stages of a mental and perhaps physical total breakdown.
  38. DeathHamster Member

Hopefully it's one more thing that blows up in his face all on the same day.