Customize

Marty Rathbun's Squirrel Group?!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by tazor, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Re: Marty Rathbun's Squirrel Group?!

There are Texanons.

They have access to Trollcannons and the work of such luminaries as Enturbulator 009

The course is clear, but the possibilities are endless.
  2. exOT8Michael Member

Re: Marty Rathbun's Squirrel Group?!

My guess is that TXanons can do a great job on this if the lulz are potentially big enough.
  3. hotdog57 Member

any one who was D M panzie ... is not some one I would follow
  4. mrfyde Member

Well 6 days ago I offered to go down to interview Marty and put it on You Tube. He has yet to respond to my e-mail. (I guess I really didn't expect him to.)
  5. Vir Member

Have you tried searching for Marty Rathbun on Google? Forum posts and blog posts are high up on the ranking. (first page)

This very thread is result number 13.
  6. Mutante Member

What you get from Google still requires digging and questioning and uncertaintly and stitching together this and that. It relies on Chanology websites that could disappear in a flash. Remember Enturb? For Joe Public, that's insufficient.

Look here for example, no Mike Rinder. Unbelievable.
    Category:Leaders of Scientology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A whole year of Chanology demonstrating how anonimity protects people from bullying and still there's nothing comprehensive and specific on the Internet to help people avoid getting scammed by Scientology's ex-leaders.

Apologizing for what looks like a lack of effort by ex-members - they are the ones with testimony and evidence - is just not good enough.

The only possible conclusion is that ex-members don't give a fuck if other people fall for whatever crooked schemes the cult's ex-leaders perpetrate after they appear to 'blow'.
  7. Smurf Member

Given your hyper-negative, militant attitude, you're the last person I'd count on for any objectivity in this matter. Mark Rathbun is a human being that victimized & abused others in a totalitarian cult. Giving power to someone can be an incredible thing and a very destructive thing as well. He played an active role in a cycle of abuse where DM abused him and Mark abused others. Mike Rinder was incredibly abusive, but also a target for abuse by DM.

Anyone that has been in Scientology knows the indoctrination and mind control that exists that allows victims to become abusers & then victims again. People are dumping on Mark Rathbun for doing something he believes helps in coming to terms with himself & his life in Scientology. What the fuck is wrong with that??

An interesting dichotomy exists among exes and critics. There are ex-Scilons who believe that an absolute & total separation from anything Hubbard is necessary to facilitate healing from their past cult involvement, and then there are the Freezoners who protest COS abuses but find value in Hubbard's tech. Instead of finding fault with one another, and trying to pick each others values apart and questioning the means in which they found to cope apart, we should be unified in bringing to light COS abuses.

Fuck, I beat up and abused people myself when I was in OSA, and it's precisely why I've availed myself to years of intensive therapy to find out what drove me to do the things I so willingly agreed to do to, willingly and without question, to please my peers in OSA Legal. And I am doing what I believe to be appropriate to make amends for my past based on the conversations I have with other exes who have been in the same situation themselves. There are still critics & exes who would be more satisfied if I was 6-feet under than walking around today, and that's OK.

I believe that Mark is wrestling with his inner demons and is looking for ways to atone for the past and to come to terms in his own way & to make sense to the many years he spent kissing up to a psychotic midget.. but that recovery is not going to be influenced with all the calls for him to act according to the will of someone else and besides, anyone who has left Scientology, knows recovery & healing is a very long process and doesn't happen overnight.

All these personal attacks against Mark accomplish nothing other than massaging the egos of those that instigate the attacks. Mark's willing to comm with those not out for his blood is a huge step and I hope Larry Brennan, Marc Headley, and others can have a comm cycle with Mark.
  8. Mutante Member

Standard ad hom approach ^^^
  9. Re: Marty Rathbun's Squirrel Group?!

IMGP9836-2-1-1.jpg.gif
  10. Smurf Member

May you spend Valentine's Day dreaming of AO sharing your bed. ^^^^^^^
  11. subgenius Member

Anyone raiding tomorrow?
  12. Smurf Member

AGP & I may visit Gold Base tomorrow. Depends on the rain storms now pelting Southern California & the Inland Empire (Riverside & San Bernardino counties)
  13. subgenius Member

[IMG]
  14. Smurf Member

Umbrellas don't help when you're on a flood plain (and I don't own a row boat).
  15. mrfyde Member

Smurf,

I did edit ur post down to a few points, I think if Rathbban wants to atone he should say so publicly first even Jim Baker got followers back after his famous "I HAVE SINNED" speach. He did have to come clean first, before anyone would listen to him.

I agree we should be unified to fight the abuses but we need to find out who's side he is on first because many people need to know if this is a ruse to start another cycle of abuse with him being "king of the mountain".

You admit that you beat up people while in OSA that is the first step to re-gaining people's trust people are still waiting to hear that from Marty. You admitting to things like is one of the reasons I voted to re-instate HS.

As for believing that Mark is trying to atone. We would like to be able to believe that also but are telling him Dox or stfu.

Mark IS NOT willing to communicate with those NOT out for his blood. A week ago I sent him an e-mail offering to travel hundreds of miles to meet him and give him a fair interview. (I mentioned that 3 posts above yours.) I am still waiting to hear back.
  16. subgenius Member

There seems to be a rash of straw man arguments.....misstating the facts or someone's position...so as to more easily shoot it down....or putting issues as its either this extreme or the other....
    the motherfucker is a criminal.....on that everyone seems to agree (no?)...he did criminal things, right?....why should he be treated any different than any other...whatever that treatment is....omigod he's "willing" to "comm" with....well bless his heart....btw the use of scilon language is insidious ....that's why they have it....its banned except when done in jest or to make a specific point on other boards with good reason.....but that's a whole derail...
  17. pardmepard Member

Was Marty(Mark) Rathbun in with DM when the IRS deal went down ?
  18. Mutante Member

19. azonymous Member

yes, I think posted prev in this thread, but here's this
    The Life and Times of "Marty" Mark Rathbun
  20. TheBitch Member

Jim Baker did one too? Jimmy Swaggart did one after he got caught with trannypron, drugs, and a trap. His ministry in Baton Rouge, LA til this day is a ghost town. In this case confession probably means an end to the only thing the man knows how to do for a living, there's no way he's going to apologize (forget the criminal aspects, how else does a $cientologist earn a grand an hour).

FEED HIM to whoever who will eat him unless he goes to the Fed. After that he's useless to us and who cares. After that it should be game over.

/rant end
  21. Mutante Member

inb4smurfattack2.0
  22. subgenius Member

inb4ban2.0
  23. Smurf Member

You make very valid points. And you are right on many issues. I stand corrected. Thank you.
  24. cowboyanon2 Member

yes good points.. he should come clean and apologize.. and am bit concerned he is trying to rip people off still..
  25. tazor Member

I voted to have you back too, Smurf. But I wanted you to do this first:

mobutu_seku.jpg

I know...I'm a joker/degrader. Sorry. :)
  26. Smurf Member

Ugh! You mean.. degraded human being. :)
  27. pardmepard Member

It would be real nice if Jason would talk Marty into revealing the IRS deal and what happened.
    He could make a shii load of money from a book just on that alone.

hint hint
  28. TinyDancer Member

sw_focus.jpg
  29. mrfyde Member

Actually you are correct it was Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker did loose his "Church" after a big IRS scandal. And later got back on the air that reminded me of Marty. Maybe if we can study how that was taken down will be of use to us.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Bakker

'Bakker's later fraud trial, tens of thousands of memberships had been sold, but only one 500-room hotel was ever completed. Bakker "sold" more "exclusive partnerships" than could be accommodated, while raising more than twice the money needed to build the actual hotel. Heritage USA's operating expenses, and Bakker kept $3.4 million in bonuses for himself.

Sorry if this is off topic (and right after the warning) Tiny Dancer, I wanted to correct the record.

In trying to explain why people don't trust Marty there could be another angle to attack the tax status. (This hotel thing reminds me of Super Power building taking so long.)
  30. parvent Member

[IMG]

Sadistic sociopath, belligerent militarist rebel with a cause.
  31. BHX Member

He's a fucking criminal and needs prison. Period.
  32. Anonymous Member

Umm, hello? That's my photo you're using.
    Kristin
  33. Anonymous Member

0lCC7.jpg
  34. Re: Marty Rathbun's Squirrel Group?!

As is so often the case, you grock what's what. Well put...