Customize

Marty Rathbun's letter to Tom Cruise's attorney..

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty Rathbun's letter to Tom Cruise's attorney..

Here we have a post by "Rae" from ESMB which seems to corroborate some of what Marty implies:

"As far as Tom's "abuses"...I was quite close to many people who worked in Tom's organization before the big 2004 bust.(could have been 2005) I was at Flag when it was going down. I never saw anything like it EVER...all these great Scientologists I personally knew that used to work for Tom were forced to Flag for endless sec checks and conditions.(at their expense of course) They were told that THEY were responsible for all kinds of crap from leaks on Tom's whereabouts to not handling his children "properly" to whatever. Tom's organization was torn apart. People who had worked with him for years were fired, forced to endure horrible wrong indications, almost being declared, humiliation..and the person behind it was Slappy himself. He was personally on the cycle from start to finish. I can't go into more detail here but this is fact. Perhaps that's what Marty is referring to. I was stunned and sickened by what was happening. My thought at the time was that I'd never seen public Scientologists handled that way. It was as if they were in the SO at Int level answering directly to DM. I couldn't wrap my wits around DM being directly dictating what should or shouldn't happen in Tom's org. But that's exactly what went down."
  2. POS Member

Stated in a post at glossip that TC is going around hollywood telling people not to give Jason Beghe any movies and black listing JB.

This reeks of McCarthyism IF true.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Hey, I was there. It was incredibly tender.

Biggest victim of "McCarthyism"? Joe McCarthy.

The winners write the history books.
  4. gizmogirl Member

Perfect call on Tink's PR. Mind you, in addition, Tink will be hanging on to poor Suri to make sure someone takes a picture.
  5. Anonymous Member

Haha, OSA or Tom's publicists are posting comments to the Glosslip story. They REALLY don't like this one.
  6. Anonymous Member

It's clear Marty Rathbun has laid down the gauntlet for Tink Cruise: Join me in the take-over of the "church", or stuff is going to come out about you."
  7. Anonymous Member

Well, if anyone besides the victim(s) and Tom would know about this alleged abuse by Tom, it would be Tom's auditor.
    Maybe MR is just raising the subject to make Tom's lawyer back off and shut up or suffer the consequences of hard evidence coming to light. If that happened, Tom's career would be even more completely over than it is now.
  8. Anonymous Member

I'm not sure. The lawyer had no case, and could do nothing more than say to stop it. Marty didn't have to do this to make that issue go away. All he'd need to do was to say that it was no secret that he was Tom's auditor.

No, I think Marty is deliberately raising the stakes here.
  9. Anonymous Member

hey world...this is some pretty interesting shit coming down...high stakes poker in celebritywood

step right up for a ring-side seat at the show!
  10. fitch2000 Member

Any one know if Miscavige has anything to do with Lisa Marie's staff? Her nanny is suiing her, but it could just be nothing, just throwing it out there for more info.
  11. Anonymous Member

I know someone who worked for her and CC was more on her lines, not DM. But things could always change.
  12. tazor Member

I don't think Lisa Marie is big enough for DM to involve himself with. She is a miner celebrity compared to TC.

Besides, I think DM hates women and has no respect for them. Oh wait...he hates everyone and has no respect for anyone but his bff Tom.
  13. TypingChimp Member

Close, but not quite. Unlike your analogy, at least the survivor in this instance will still be critically wounded. It isn't Freddy vs. Jason. It's Cold War logic: Mutually Assured Destruction, which I find oddly fitting considering the era the cult was shat out of Lafayette Ronald Hubbard's ass.
  14. TinyDancer Member

Grew up with Joe McCarthy as a family friend?
    Greta Van Susteran.
  15. Anonymous Member

By hinting at the issues that could come out if Marty were to be sued by Tom, Marty sends the message that it's in Tom's interests not to sue.
  16. Re: Marty Rathbun's letter to Tom Cruise's attorney..

2:44-5:28

TC : "I cut off oxygen for a passenger in a plane I was flying. HAHHAAHAH. He fell asleep HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HHAHAHAH hAHAHHAHAHAH"

17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

From today's Sydney Morning Herald:

19. Kilia Member

20. Anonymous Member

normal_uncle-sam-stfu.jpg
  21. J. Swift Member

Some excerpts from posts re: the BF letter to MR @ xenu.net:

ref: Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Tom Cruise's lawyer sends letter to Marty Rathbun

ref: ibid.

ref: ibid.

The following is a TL;DR J. Swift post for those who want some background and context on what we at xenu.net were discussing about Tom Cruise and the events of 2004-2005. I made this post on 28 April 2005 in response to Janet Reitman's article on CoS in Rolling Stone. I attempted to reconstruct the Tom Cruise/Cos Battle Plan based on leaks I had received. At that time CoS was leaking like crazy. I was leaking for people inside of CoS as were many other critics. These leaks were why TC/DM gutted Tom Cruise's camp and clamped down on communications at Int Base.

ref: Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Rolling Stone "Inside Scientology"

At that time I made this post in April, 2005, none of us could possibly foresee the Onslaught of Anonymous that would arrive as a maelstrom in January, 2008 with a mission to reinvent and globalize Scientology activism. Anonymous has so completely changed the game that even people like Bert Fields have to consider Anonymous when writing a letter to Marty Rathbun. IMO, Bert and Tom sat down and said, "Worse case, Anonymous gets a copy of this letter and it goes viral. We better damp it down and make it respectable."

/////
  22. Anonymous Member

Hey, the guy was an OT he didn't need no stinkin oxygen. What is that anyway like science or something.
  23. POS Member

Great post J swift. Thanks
  24. Kha Khan Member

Latest Glosslip Update:
  25. Anonymous Member

Are we to believe that TC is allowed to read this stuff?

26. EyeOnSci Member

Wat?!

Read the merchants of chaos?!

Surely you jest.

EyeOnSci
  27. Re: Marty Rathbun's letter to Tom Cruise's attorney..

This is fucking cool shit bro. MR, the dirty bastard, runs an awesome divide'n concquer tech!

I cant help but think about the Lisa McPhearson Trust during these multiple end-game scenarios. For the ones who have been scilon bashing for decades, this must be a sight for sore eyes.

DM loves to have his Staff lovingly abused by Tom on a regular basis.
  28. J. Swift Member

Johnny Thunder: There certainly appears to be some divide and conquer going on here. Marty was a key part of DM's brain for many years because DM's OCA scores are consistently low. I like Marty because he sees the 100,000 foot picture that is needed right now. Look at the great wedge play here: Marty mentions that he was TC's auditor. That's all he had to do. Tom Cruise has O/W's on Nicole and those obviously went into fullblown restim when Tom read that Marty was out of CoS. Astonishingly, Tom Cruise had Bert Fields write a letter admitting that Marty was Tom's auditor. David Miscavige must be choking on Bert's letter because it makes DM and Tommy Davis out to be liars: How could the criminally abusive "Kingpin" and "Wholetrack Prison Warden" have audited Scientologist Tom Cruise for so many years? DM can't have it both ways: Marty was either a highly competent and trusted Scientology executive who audited Tom Cruise for several years on a program designed to boom CoS in 2005, or, Marty was the wholetrack prison warden. The two views are unlike pairs. Bert Field's letter confirms the former view: Marty was highly competent and trusted Scientology executive who audited Tom Cruise.

DM is revealed, once again, to be a liar as is his attorney Monique Yingling. In CoS's handling of Marty in Freedom, allegedly super-smart Monique Yingling failed to foresee the consequences of Bert Fields writing a letter to Marty that shows DM to be a liar. In CoS logic, this means Monique has Evil Purposes (Ev Purps) on David Miscavige. She needs a few weeks on the cans to bake the Ev Purps out of her brain.

One thing people should understand: Scientologists tend to get very emotionally attached to their auditors. Auditors are priest confessors. Tom Cruise was obviously very comfortable being audited by Marty, a highly trained auditor. Otherwise, Tom would have had DM replace Marty. Of course, Marty was writing up each session and DM was reading those reports as he, DM, worked to steer Tom more deeply into the Cult. I hope Marty and Tom Cruise talk about what is really going on in Scientology. If Tom Cruise ever cogs on the program DM had him run on, the program that basically cost him his career, he may very well leave Scientology. Don't think it can't happen.

/////
  29. blankstare Member

30. YAHRLY Member

OK, for no reason other than LULZ these rumors will cause, mainstream mediapress releasefags GO!
  31. pooks Member

Good grief.

More evidence that you just make shit up as you go along.
  32. Optimisticate Member

Heh, Cruise is farked.

That little crack that was forming? It's becoming a crevice. Soon it's going to be the Grand-farking Canyon.

and LOL at Tom's middle tooth
  33. Anon1720 Member

^^This.

Lets make it so Anons.
  34. Anonymous Member

Hey Bert? That letter you sent? Yeah, bad move.

You just assrammed some of Scientology's black PR against Marty. Good job!
  35. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  36. fitch2000 Member

wanted to share some of the gems that made me lol:)

InferiousX 2009-08-28 11:44:59 AM
    Orgasmatron138: I really think that Tropic Thunder was Cruise at his best.

Oh, ok Flaming Dragon...asshole....first I want you to take a step back, AND fark YOUR OWN FACE!!!

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u88/sdreiske/dianetics.gif

barneyfifesbullet 2009-08-28 11:50:38 AM
    I just dl a sci-fi books torrent, which includes an L Ron Hubbard file.

If I open it, will it suck all the money out of my wallet?

chuggernaught 2009-08-28 12:35:18 PM
    Tom will bounce back. I heard he's remaking Battlefield Earth.

/He'll be playing Stubby, the littlest Cylon

FARK.com: (4603167) Tom Cruise's former Scientology auditor: 'I have counseled people who were abused by Tom personally.' No mention if that includes Katie Holmes
  37. Oswald2001 Member

I have been expecting just such a scenario for quite a while.

I think it will happen.

It may not be a huge blow up.

Many celebrities (and non-celebrities) may end up just...'slipping away in the dark'...so to speak.

I also expect a wholesale abandonment of The CULT at some time over the next 5-10 years. (Hopefully.)

Leaving it "quietly and without sorrow".
  38. YAHRLY Member

speculation goes to OCMB and ARS
  39. Re: Marty Rathbun's letter to Tom Cruise's attorney..

TO TOM CRUISE:
    , SIT DOWN ON THAT DAMN COUCH AND LISTEN. THE PARTY IS OVER FOR YOU AND YOUR ABUSIVE BEST MAN DAVID MISCAVIGE. WAKE THE FUCK UP!