Customize

Marty Rathbun's letter to Tom Cruise's attorney..

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Optimisticate Member

Re: Marty Rathbun's letter to Tom Cruise's attorney..

This thread needs more Tom Cruise for the love of google blogs (still think that gawker needs to look at those more). This thread also currently #4.
  2. Anonymous Member

Bertram Fields name has not been associated with "human rights." Therefore I believe that this might be some sort of code Rathbun was sending Fields to further suggest Rathbun has Fields over a barrel.

Perhaps the two--in their coodination of the Cruise/Kidman divorce--were discussing the merits of an Anthony Pellicano telephone tap on Nicole Kidman, and either Fields or Rathbun interjected, such illegality in litigation could be seen by ethical people as a violation of Kidman's human rights?

Fields wasn't charged in the Anthony Pelicano criminal case, but if Rathbun knows he was involved, Fields could be shown to have lied to the FBI. I don't think the statute of limitations has run out of that.
  3. rummychick99 Member

This reads like a Step Away or you are going down letter to both Cruise and the lawyer....and he can do it without violating any TC confessional. He can do it by disclosing the confessionals of others who were victims.

I think there is a lot of code in there.

The letter from Fields was quite tame....that ,in and of itself ,is quite illuminating.
  4. amaX Member

Oh yeah? Well, I just found out very recently that I'm not cool if I type the "S" in $cientology as a dollar sign, but I don't care. I call 'em $cifags and I'm not about to stop.

Signed,
    protestfag, Clearwaterfag, oldfag, half-moralfag/half-lulzfag, hagfag ama2
  5. Anon1720 Member

I would have thought that Gawker would be all over this one by now but it is a busy news day with Kennedy and Dunne dying.
  6. Anonymous Member

Paul Bloch at Rogers and Cowan is Tom Cruise's publicity agent. He's been sent the link to Marty's letter to Bert Fields (who has an infamous reputation for playing gatekeeper and brushing info under the carpet.)

Los Angeles
    Pacific Design Center
    8687 Melrose Avenue, 7th Floor
    Los Angeles, CA 90069
    T/ 310 854 8100 F/ 310 854 8106

Rogers & Cowan - Contact - US Offices
  7. Anonymous Member

poifect!
  8. Anonymous Member

Dawwww. You added a new word to your scientology title. Also, you don't know if Tom Cruise did anything yet. Of course the truth has never seemed to interest you much so long as you can harm the Church.

No it would be interesting to know whether or not Tom Cruise did anything at all.

You left out botched-abortionfag.

(USER WAS INFRACTED FOR THIS POST.)
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

Response to Rathbun's original email to Fields:

He'd already shot his wad.
  11. sheep dip Member

Lol at the failtroll.
    The cult is going down.
    Anonymous is AT CAUSE.
    Enjoy your sleep deprivation and rice & beans.
  12. ARC Member

You don't need to be a Scientologist to make stupid posts here, sheep dip. I just think he's a troll.
    Jason Beghe is Wu Kapauw is Marvin Gaye? Quick, call OSA Netherlands.
  13. A.Non Hubbard Member

Unfortunately, the Scilons involved are more like these models:

ilseries.jpg
  14. Ogsonofgroo Member

Its very old news mon, gots to do some of your own leg-work there, but its around, there are a number of stories concerning 'The focs'l/chain-locker', it was the start of Lron's punishment system (RPF, but named other previously, circa 1972 if not mistaken), for people that just didn't fucking obey!

Yeh, whole bunch o' fun....................not.

O-o
  15. xenubarb Member

Inorite? We thought we wuz clever typing CO$ and it turns out, anonymous did not agree and the majority thought it faggotry.

But I still do it cuz it still makes me laugh.

Go figure. I can sacrifice cool for lulz. Even if the lulz aren't shared. You cannot trust me. I will ignore your mainstream dictation of what's funny. Also: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  16. Re: Marty Rathbun's letter to Tom Cruise's attorney..

To use Jason Beghe's metaphor, Bert Fields may have Jizzed in his pants

17. Ogsonofgroo Member

Co$

Moar truthful than ya thinks.

:) (I lieks using the $ sign, esp. when commenting on other sites/blogs, its a fuck of a lot more honest than they are imho)

:)
  18. Anonymous Member

I believe Marty and his ilk wants Anonmous to be his personal army to promote his version of Hubbard's Scientology.

19. Anonymous Member

I'd take this more srs if you'd spelled Anonymous right. And it hadn't been posted a million other times by other people.
  20. Anonymous Member

LULZ hee hee hahaha : )
  21. Anonymous Member

i remember seeing an event where tom thanked marty for being his auditor. if someone has it now is the time
  22. Anonymous Member

Marty sent a 2nd email to Bert Fields:

August 27, 2009

email sent to Bert Fields by Marty Rathbun August 17, 2009:

Bert,

Having not heard a word in reply to my letter of August 12 (sent by email to you Aug 12) in response to your letter of August 7 (sent by email to me on Aug 10) I am left to wonder whether you acted upon my suggestion on how to handle my letter – and its referenced webpage links – vis a vis your client.

Should I not hear anything from you by noon Tuesday August 18, I will proceed under the assumption you and your client ignored my suggestion and are instead working on a coordinated defense of Miscavige’s conduct.

Marty
  23. Anonymous Member

One of the UK OGs was locker'd on board the Apollo while still very young. I've heard the story, and it makes me sick.
  24. blownforgood Member

That was when he completed an OT level at AOLA. When we he went up and gave a speech, he thanked Marty.

Until next time...
    BFG
  25. Kha Khan Member

I can confirm this. All of the students, public, etc. (including me) on the LA campus (i.e., LAO, ASHO, AOLA) at the time were hustled to the AOLA auditorium on the first floor for a "big announcement." Unlike every other event or announcement I ever attended or heard of in the COS, there was no prior build-up, promo, call in, prior announcement, etc. Very last minute. No prior notice or any indication that Cruise would be appearing. A complete surprise.

Cruise appeared with a BIG smile. People were completely surprised, blown away and "keyed out," shouting and yelling and clapping. Cruise was very enthusiastic, charismatic and, quite frankly, completely "keyed out" himself... or playing the part well. Cruise appeared to be completely and absolutely on board... or again, playing the part well. (Even then I was aware of the rumors that he was being blackmailed into staying in the COS. I remember thinking that if the rumors were true, he was a far, far better actor than anyone thought he was. He was completely convincing. I personally had no doubt he was completely on board and would promote the hell out of Scientology. I was proved right.)

I recall thinking that I now understood why he was a movie star.

And yes, I clearly recall that he thanked his auditor, Marty Rathbun, by name.

He also thanked DM by name for keeping the tech "safe." And while Cruise of course thanked LRH, I recall I was a bit taken aback by the amount of praise he heaped on DM. Didn't seem right. Little did I know.
  26. Anon-007 Member

Is Marty Rathbun appearing at the Edinburgh Fringe this year?
  27. Anonymous Member

Quote from Marty Rathbun's letter to Tom Cruise's attorney:
    Who are these people who were counseled By Marty Rathbun who were abused by Tom Cruise personally? Marty seems to pick and choose his revelations to fit his own agenda. If Tom Cruise was abusing people in matters that eerily resemble the behavior of Miscavige this crime needs to be thoruoghly exposed. What is the right thing for Tom Cruise to do, Marty? Are you suggesting he publicly denounce David Miscavige's abuses and his personal abuses will be swept under the rug? Tom Cruise has been very public in his support of Scientology and David Miscavige, if Mr. Cruise is guilty of abusing these people personally in a manner similar to the atrocious abuses of DM he needs to be held accountable.
  28. OHSHI Member

RLY??
  29. Vir Member

Well, shit.
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Mutante Member

Celebrity threads eh.
  32. amaX Member

Re-read it. Maybe MR is saying that Tom abused Nicole, Pat Kingsley, and Katie Holmes?
  33. EyeOnSci Member

Daily, the drama unfolds to the masses...

popcorn.jpg

EyeOnSci
  34. POS Member

35. Anonymous Member

These are Marty Rathbun's allegations that Tom Cruise personally abused people Marty had counseled. All these posts are about whether these allegations should be looked into.
  36. Re: Marty Rathbun's letter to Tom Cruise's attorney..

If this blows up big enough, I wonder how long it will be until we start seeing "Tom Cruise saved a cat from a rapist with a chainsaw as he was -just passing by!!!- stories"
  37. Smurf Member

I took MR's info to mean TC is guilty of mentally & emotionally abusing others, that is, losing self-control and going freaky on others. There were stories in the media about how TC would lose it with Kidman and refer to her as a bitch, cunt, whore, etc., but no info that he ever physically hit her or anyone else.

There is also the numerous credible reports that crews working on his movies were required to look down & not say anything when he approached, and to speak only when spoken to.

I recall a media explosion when TC was filming "Vanilla Sky" and contracts movie extras & crew had to sign stating they would be fired if they even said "Hello" to Cruise. Marc H. reported Gold Base staff were penalized for greeting TC when he was on base.
  38. Anonymous Member

39. RightOn Member

well, well, well it gets even juicier
    sluurrrpp!