Customize

Marty Rathbun and Glasnost

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Krautfag Member

I agree, still I love throwing dirt at the mods. It is a healthy thing to do :p

Oh boy, that was a fun...the poor bastard thought the Anonymous poster was a single person and the most capable trolls fell for it. Lulz were had :)

And though this actual thread was initially full of fail and aids, it hast turned out quite nice too. Yay.
  2. I'm not quite sure it would be that good but I would indeed be interested in seeing the full set of Flag / CMO orders. Though I'm curious to know what you think is further below the surface.

However, I still think real prosecution of the church is unlikely, though I would like to be wrong on that.
  3. Anonymous Member

The LRH Advices are the scilon equivalent of the Holy Grail. Getting NOTs was caek compared to what it'd take to pop those out.
  4. Anonymous Member

I heard somewhere on the internet that 'Anonymous delivers', so it must be true.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. tildacity Member

It is delightful to see someone address issues on their merits and to acknowledge the import of cross-cultural dynamics. I do not take exception with any of your substantive observations in any meaningful way.

Your observations standing I still argue that the overt contradictions demonstrated by the German politicians and courts reflect that Germany's handling of religious tolerance is reaching a pivot point in history similar to the way that South Africa reached a pivot point in its apartheid policies. Despite the cultural nuances the twenty first century is knocking at the door.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Smurf Member

It's not true. I'm still waiting for my damn pizza.
  7. Anonymous Member

Sorry, hon, got delayed . . .
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. grebe Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Scientology is under watch in Germany because it is considered an organization working toward objectives that would undermine the German constitution. It's the Scientologists who re-frame the problem as a matter of religious tolerance.
    • Like Like x 10
  10. Using non-Scientology reasoning you are correct. Sadly, according to Scientology reasoning, all criticism of Scientology is an attack on human rights and a vote in favour of psychiatric death camps.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. ItchyScratchy Member

No none told me there'd be camps!!!

Awesome.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Xinjifar Member

It's a matter of religious dogma in Scientology that Scientology *must* rule the world and every aspect in it, or mankind is doomed. Therefore anyone or government that stands in the way *is* a religious bigot.

That's not even 'confidential'; it's been published *by* Scientology since the '50s.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. grebe Member

Yeah that rule the world thing... probably not cool in Germany.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. ItchyScratchy Member

I think they might have a bigger issue with the whole homo novis concept in scientology. You know master race and all that. Ruling the world? Not so much.

I thought you hardened chanologist would be more educated on the subject. Guess not.
  15. grebe Member

I just come here for the funny shoops and occasional lulz.
  16. tildacity Member

You are not wrong. There is more to the story though.

A small arm of the German government concocted an excuse to justify having Scn under watch. Much in the same way Jim Crow laws were used in the United States to justify bigotry.

1. American Jim Crow laws
    2. South African apartheid
    3. German religious intolerance

Twenty first century is knocking.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

fify
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

Speculation is not acknowledged as credible. You must support new or ridiculous claims with solid documentation. Please upload your documents on ImageShack or other site for us to examine. Thank you.
  19. incog712 Member

Come up to present time, we're already well within the second decade of the twenty first century. Remember back in the twentieth century there was this cult that claimed itself to be the fastest growing "religion" of that century?

That was funny.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. tippytoe Member

Herro, is that you??
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

My understanding is that, like senator Xenophon in Australia, the German Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution takes the position that people should be free to believe whatever they like, but not to act outside the law.

http://www.verfassungsschutz.de/en/en_fields_of_work/scientology/
    It seems they have a problem with the "wog law does not apply to us" / "we should run the world" aspects of Scientology.

Oh, and hai Herro! Good to see you keeping us all on our toes.
  22. DeathHamster Member

Academics disagree.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

421718841_798782b334_o.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Random guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. RolandRB Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. acepi86 Member

Marty Rathbun recently went to Germany where he revealed the use of waterboarding torture by David Miscavige and the Church of Scientology. Attorney Graham Berry was there and confirmed Marty Rathbun claimed it was waterboarding and not overboarding.... If he claimed it to happened, did he do it himself?
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Anonymous Member

I liek the way you think :)

Well, as I've pointed out in other threads, I am still waiting for Rathbun to admit to anything, anything at all. Following in the footsteps of his paranoid/schizo mentor, he's never done anything. It's all happened to him.

On another level, the look on his face in the picture taken of him in Louisiana prison orange says all this and more to me. Call it what you will...
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

If he says he didn't, did he order it, did he try to stop it?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

How about this one: whose idea was it to do waterboarding, originally?
  30. Anonymous Member

Half of it sounds like surmise, though it wants to be believed... dox?
  31. acepi86 Member

Thats what im saying...
  32. ChefXenu Member

Probably more than "surmise" as Graham Berry names a name:
    ( http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=38258&p=407532 )
    Anyone know this Kurt Weiland chap?
  33. RolandRB Member

Marty was ordered to do it by that cruel Miscavige. Marty was a victim. Is a victim now. Cruelly treated by the Squibbs. Victim, Victim, Victim - Marty was nearly sobbing about it and that proves he means it. Marty is a Victim. Yes, he might have waterboarded somebody else or given the orders but only as a Victim. Marty is a Victim. A Victim. 95% of people believe that so that is the majority decision, i.e. that Marty is a Victim.
  34. Smurf Member

Marty has claimed this without any supporting dox or witnesses to back him up. Graham believes Marty. You'll have to ask Graham, yourself, why he believes this.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Saul Goodman Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. moarxenu Member

37. Smurf Member

Kurt, supposedly, married Linda Simmons Hight, last Summer. If true, Kurt would be her 3rd husband.
  38. Anonymous Member

more scilon torture:

39. Anonymous Member

At least a Lackey-victim, anyway.
  40. acepi86 Member

Got to have the evidence....