Customize

Marty Rathbun and Glasnost

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Nancy Beazley Member

MOTION PASSES!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. You continue to talk about this "number of people" as if it represents a significant subset of WWP. I don't feel this has been even remotely demonstrated, unless you equate acknowledging any useful thing Marty does with proclaiming that he is on our side.

Additionally, alarmism about Marty's agenda to some extent assumes that it is in any way viable. savescientology, scientology-cult (which is openly associated with Marty so is hardly a front) and so forth have only slightly more chance of ending up in charge of the Church of Scientology than Herro does.

Likewise his attempts to rehabilitate L. Ron Hubbard's public image will continue to be undone by all the evidence demonstrating that "source" was a lying, narcissistic moonbat. Marty can't beat the internet any more than Miscavige can.

Looking at the Scientology exit polls, the majority don't stick with any Scientology after leaving, or at least don't for very long. I doubt Marty can hang on to people effectively apart from those most dedicated to magical thinking.

So what is the actual danger from Marty's master plan?
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Anonymous Member

Summary: Marty is as trivial as the cult?
  4. Xinjifar Member

Therefore, we should just 'get over it' and 'move on' and stop wasting our time...

Oh cool! Moar Bowling!
  5. Anonymous Member

This thread is now about bowling.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Delaying the inevitable long enough for the criminals to escape justice, and for the head of the beast to morph into a corporate real-estate empire to perpetuate its insidious evil "back channel".
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Marty is as trivial as the cult would be if they didn't have gobs of cash and had less than five percent of their current membership.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. The criminals will almost certainly escape justice. I don't think the church can morph itself into anything other than extinct, though.
  9. Xinjifar Member

And, as to Tildy and trolls. I'm an old guy and don't get all this hip young trolling stuff. So, to disguise that fact, I just pretend that any troll asked an honest question and do my best to answer it. At the very least, it allows me to regurgitate all over innocent bystanders without seeming to have grabbed the soap box out of sheer megalomania.

Thank god I have you young folk around to be all cool and above it all :)

And, get the fuck off my lawn!
    • Like Like x 7
  10. Anonymous Member

But in 100 years, this will all be a footnote under: The New Cults: 1950 - 2000?
  11. Anonymous Member

Well, at least you don't think every post by "Anonymous" was made by the same guy. That guy was tons of fun.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Xinjifar Member

reminds me of 'George Orwell' and 'Nomen Nescio' etc. Been there; done that.
  13. Anonymous Member

Do you mean he thought that the WWP Anonymous posting avatar was the same person?
  14. Anonymous Member

Oh, yes!
  15. Anonymous Member

It was a very exciting 72 hours.
  16. Anonymous Member

Leave it to BLiP
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

LOL! You know, I think I remember someone at ESMB asking about that - who is that Anonymous that posts so much??

I forget if it was in the natterbox or a thread now, but I betcha that was it. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Miranda Member

I occasionally get new people writing on my wall or pming me, "Who is Anonymous? He is not very nice!!"
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Anonymous Member

I represent that remark.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Xinjifar Member

To tell you the truth, even that wouldn't bother me that much. But, *my* particular interest is in getting *all* the Scientology documentation, including the super sekrit stuff and sworn witness testimony. As much as we know now about Scientology,it's merely the tip of the iceberg. Yes, I'd like to see the abuse ended; I even have very personal reasons to want that that I didn't have when I first began opposing Mankind's Only Hope. But, the solution to that is exactly the same only possibility to get the 'docs' that are necessary to a *true* historical perspective on Scientology: Prosecute it. What's boring now will leave people aghast once the 'pink legs' start popping up and people see *who* was involved and influenced.

Scientology is my god-given conspiracy and I demand to see the historical record.

The only way to get that is raids and subpoenas and testimony *under oath*, but, I promise you, if we get that, we have movies and video games and conspiracy theories that will make some fucking Knights Templar look like Disneyland.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Anonymous Member

I don't remember the newbie's name who fell for that, but he was an ex-churchie Scio of some flavor. It lasted 3 or 4 days, during which time he seemed to get little sleep. The mods kept suggesting he back away from the keyboard, but he was one of those incessant posters with a comeback for everything. He'd been kicked off other boards, including Marty's, and wwp was his last chance of finding a soapbox.

Anyway, the smell of blood quickly wafted through the hallways, and soon the guy was playing comeback tennis with dozens of anons. I won't use the obvious metaphor, but it was not pretty, although it did look pretty consensual.

Days later, when he figured it out, he actually took it pretty well. The mods helped him stagger out the door, muttering that perhaps wwp wasn't the best place for his recovery. I haven't seen him anywhere online since.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Xinjifar Member

It was probably good for him :)

You may have saved him years of 'decompression'. He'll never agin look in his shaving mirror and 'assume' it's him
  23. Tangerine Member

Excellent summary, thank you.
  24. Anonymous Member

Bukkake?
  25. Anonymous Member

I think s/he was going for 'feeding frenzy'.
  26. Xinjifar Member

I think he said it *wasn't* pretty. learn to read
  27. Anonymous Member

Anonymous has 222 followers, and You has 11 - more than one confused poster in play here...
  28. Anonymous Member

Sounds like Demented LRH but he is still around.
  29. Anonymous Member

I had seen enough Mai-chan's Daily Life to know where this is going,Anon.
    ...Scifuck Scifuck is AAAAAWRIGHT
  30. Xinjifar Member

Come on now, let's stay on track; on the rails. Let's talk about 'Gang Bang Sec Checks'!

"One day, whenHill was 16, the local head of the Religious Technology Center, the body in charge of enforcing Church doctrine, told her she needed a "sec check," or security check—a lengthy inquest using an E-meter. "I was interrogated eight hours a day for six weeks," she says. "I couldn't talk to my friends. I had to put on a grubby uniform, and when I wasn't being interrogated, I had to clean the bathroom. When I slept, there was always someone guarding the room." She was never told why.
    After six weeks, she was flown to L.A. When she arrived, she was told to go to the Office of Special Affairs' boardroom, where she found Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun,Miscavige's second-in-command. "[Rinder] said, 'Your parents are leaving, and you're going with them.'" The sec check was standard operating procedure for anyone—even a 16-year-old—leaving the Church. "They wanted to know if I had any evil intentions toward my uncle," Hill says. "They wanted to find out if I was going to speak out."
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

http://www.xenu-directory.net/practices/seccheck1.html

This is from RADAR magazine March 17 2008.
  32. Xinjifar Member

You're just trying to ruin my reputation for beings docsless :)

OSAOSAOSA

And, special thanks to ray for that site. It's not what I C/P'd from, but, it's become one of the *best* resources.
  33. Anonymous Member

What does Bukkake taste like?
  34. Anonymous Member

tumblr_lpxateiZv41r0l18xo1_500.jpg
  35. Anonymous Member

Ask the posters at Martyworld.
  36. Xinjifar Member

Tokyo Bay; June of '47
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

It tastes like some kinda clown, sorta funny.
  38. Xinjifar Member

Heh. There are very few lone wolf females :) They almost always travel in packs
  39. DeathHamster Member

Remember when Scientology was on the hunt for Major Domo?

I hear that he finally died of bit-rot a few years ago.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Xinjifar Member

They tracked him down by his IP address. 127.0.0.1 is engraved on his tombstone and is his epitath
    • Like Like x 2