Customize

Marty Rathbun and Glasnost

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

This Marty ass kissing only makes more work for us in the long run. The ass kissing is done by people who have been at the cult busting game for a long time and they desperately want it over sooner rather than later. They grasp at straws and make messes that many times require Anoncleaning. Marty in Hamburg on Ursula's dime is almost enough to make me pack up my toys and go home.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  4. Anonymous Member

We all have our roles to play in this little play. Marty too. I think this will turn out a smart move on Caberta's part.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

second this
    • Like Like x 2
  6. amaX Member

I stand with Xinjifar.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Anonymous Member

I stand against Rathbun.

I see him as the by-product of Anonymous, he amuses me by producing videotape of the SquiBs but that's it.

Until he stands up and goes to the FBI and drags David Miscavige to a courthouse - fuck him.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Anonymous Member

Rathbun is the clown at the bullfight, who keeps the bull distracted long enough for the matador to go at and finish the bull.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. jensting Member

Because that's the only two possibilities? Either scream at Marty now or never have a proper reckoning with the criminal organisation known as the "church" <spit> of $cientology? Marty and "us" have that power.

I'm sure that Marty and "us" are quite in awe of the power tht you ascribe to them.

Me, I prefer to remain, ahemm, a bit cynical.

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
  10. amaX Member

I don't ascribe that power to Rinderburn. Others are ascribing him that power and I don't agree with it. I don't wish to align ourselves with Rathbun in any way. You prefer to remain "a bit cynical"? I prefer to remain very, very cynical where Rathbun and his buddies are concerned. I don't like more work.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Anonymous Member

Awesome ???
    That wasn't awesome. Ursula lost her soul. She never had promlems with Elron ??? How long since ??????????????
    But she has problems with actors who're talking about their spirituality in the public ? Aren't them soooooo dangerous, she said ???? Just three weeks ago at the same talk show !!!!!
    Remember ??????

Sounds to me like the book "animal farm".
    • "No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"
      - George Orwell, Animal Farm, Ch. 5
    • "Napoleon is always right."
      - George Orwell, Animal Farm, Ch. 5

Always the same tragedy !
  12. Anonymous Member

She lost her credibility !
  13. Disco Necked Member

From whose viewpoint?
    • Like Like x 5
  14. jensting Member

From the viewpoint of the wishful thinking of the criminal organisation known as the "church" <spit> of $cientology who never met an opponent they didn't want to split down the middle?

You tell me :)

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Disco Necked Member

Well, I'm not the one who is claiming that Ursula lost her credibility...and I'm not an expert about anything/anyone other than myself...
  16. Anonymous Member

What a crap !
    For all things she was standing for.
    Shake hands with the devil to kill the demon ?
  17. Anonymous Member

Wow, the stupid, it burns.
    Srsly, some of you people, lrn2 diplomacy, lrn2 chess, lrn2 The Game. Otherwise you will remain career critics of scientology, tossing it off on message boards for the rest of your natural lives with your scorched moonbat policy.
    • Like Like x 11
  18. Anonymous Member

eh OSA
    full hand modus?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. COREarg Member

It seems that you had never learned about strategy at ALL.

[IMHO]
    Ursula is being smart, playing this. A neat move,and also a nice move of Marty to accept this talking as well.
    She looks to you like she's shaking "hands with the devil",but I'm pretty sure her plan is simple: Make David Miscaviage look like the big moron ever.

And who's best for that,than the awesome Marty Rathburn (sarcasm), who was part of the abuses he critizes now? Marty knows shit,just doesn't say it...like a good player.
    And the interview+conference were,truth be told,quite informative. We now at least have him recorded crying over this shit,to tease him later. And he at least,you know,speaks for once.

Caberta said she had nothing against Hubbard because is actually a smart move. And also probably true,because her main goal seems to be the Organization as a giant Scam that separate families,make some nice abuses to the simple human rights and also has fun letting many of their members die for not getting the treatment they should really get.
    Hubbard was the one who started it, David kept it rollin' it. Hubbard is dead,burn'd and spilled all over the sea to kill the fishes. David is not.
    David Miscaviage is,then,the main target to take down. And Ursula is doing this slowly and steady as a good lover, making all us enjoy the party. And also making it more horrible for poor Lil'Dave, helping his little mind to get more paranoid and aggressive than before. Just wait for him to do something wrong,and you will then realize how useful this was.
    [/IMHO]
    You might not like it,but you have to admit that this is a game worth seeing. Like extreme chess.
    With real swords and people acting as pieces.
    And every piece is ready to motherfucking die.
    While you listen to "Overture 1812".
    And there is a shark/bear hybrid with swords as teeth ready to eat the dead bodies.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Maybe you are right no anon writtes:

Elron
    and
    3 + 17 Question mark in a line
  21. Anonymous Member

If you could liken this to a good game of Cribbage I would get it. Chess, not so much.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonophunkik Member

This is the problem that all scientologists have. Hubtard wrote so much shit, some of it fairly harmless platitudes, some of it wacky scifi, and most dangerously, instructions for preserving a money making scam that rips people off. Until FreeZoners, Indies or whatever they call themselves can distinguish between Flubbies dangerous and abusive writing, and his harmless platitudes they can never be completely trusted.

The real question then iswhen will scientologists recognize that Hublard is not only fallible, but has some bitter and twisted elements to his writing. If you think auditing helps you that is one thing. If you are not prepared to acknowledge that El Wrong was the architect of a system that ultimately led to all the abuses of the Co$, then that makes you dangerous and untrustworthy.

Ooops turning into a rant. Farty needs to engage in proper debate about scientology philosophy. He cannot achieve any kind of reform without actually being able to discuss and defend his idea of what philosophy is. This cannot be done without open criticism being available. It is only fundamentalist religions which cut off any debate, and Blubbards claim of infallibility makes scientology a fundamentalist religion at best. I think Marty is almost at a crossroads, one way leads to genuine open debate about the philosophy of scientology, and ultimately genuine reformation. The other leads to a recreation with allthe abuses of another cult church with Marty in the role of DM or LRH.
    • Like Like x 6
  23. Anonymous Member

I enjoy the word 'platitudes'. I am happy that you used it.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Random guy Member

1733676-u_mad_bro.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Why should he? He's handling the wogs by the DC-8 load.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

But somewhere, out there, L. Ron Hubbard is smiling.

And come to think of it, maybe he was right when he called us Homo Saps.

Maybe we are.
  27. Krautfag Member

>>Hubtard smlling
    >>implying afterlife
    >> implying he ever gave a shit when money was in

Why is it that you folks are out in full force over the last few hours?
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Random guy Member

Come off it folks. full moon isn't until Monday
  29. Anonymous Member

And, now, those people also think that L. Ron Hubbard was a nice man who started a nice religion that was briefly taken over by a bad man, but, under Marty Rathbun's leadership, is returning to its wholesome roots, the pure teachings of L. Ron Hubbard.

This is better than a zombie movie.
    • Like Like x 4
  30. QFT.
  31. Nancy Beazley Member

Don't agree with those whose panties are twisted up over Caberta playing the long game. Not at all. Yes, this stuff may have been known before, posted on message boards and blogs, but never broadcast on public media before (right? wrong?). Sounds like not everyone here even knew about the extent of Clinton lobbying.

The general public is NOT gonna sit in a bathrobe for days in front of a computer screen and research this stuff on the Internet. This is sound-bite time.

Public also doesn't remember / learn / know something because they heard it one time on a talk show or a news clip either. It must be said, printed, heard, seen -- often many times -- to sink into their consciousness and to spur those who deliver bread and circuses in exchange for votes to take action.

Every chess move is not D-day. (That's my final mixed metaphor.)

IMHO.
    • Like Like x 5
  32. anon0004 Member

I tend to agree with this, everyone is sceptical about Claims on the internet about what political lobby is behind XYZ you name the conspiracy of your choice.
    just look over to our mentally retarded relatives from witp. (no don't look over, srsly)
    This beeing televised, gives it a wider range and more credibility.
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Anonymous Member

Scientology is the one playing the long "chess" game.

This is a giant commericial for Scientology, even if you humanoids don't yet realize it.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. xenubarb Member

Strange, this is the tale I heard in 1971, when some cultie trolling Mesa College tried to lure me in with study tech. Good Ron (the tech is free) evil wife hooked up with bad man to take over.

You know, she never did answer my question about that "tech is free" thing. I just realized that I'd asked if it was still free and never got an answer.
  35. Anonymous Member

I do not like where this is all heading. It's like everyone has forgotten that it is the Tech that is rotten. The Tech is what created the conditions that has now, apparently, led to the waterboarding of a of a member of scientology.

Graham you brought it up now produce the dox or GTFO!
  36. BLiP Member

Marty, not his smitten ambassadors, needs to talk. Now. All of it. This attempt at reforming Scientology as per the transition from the GO to OSA has got to stop. Its not about "human rights" its about "criminal acts". By trying to fight the battle on "religious freedom" is to ignore that the best way to bring an end to the abuses is to lock up the criminals.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

You are not seeing tha larger picture.
  38. Ackerland Member

This is your opinion.

Please watch this video again:

I kindly remind you that this video only targets the Scientology organisation in its present form and its current leadership. This message was the one that encouraged me to join anon in the fight against Scientology.
    To that end, Ursula Caberta's present endeavour aligns fully with my purposes as well as this first video presented by chanology, even if I do not agree with Marty's ideology.
    • Like Like x 14
  39. Anonymous Member

Dream on! That's what they tell you now and will tell you even when the light is turned off in the last of your orgs - to collect your money and your workforce.
  40. BLiP Member

We are not watching a dismantling of Scientology in its present form, we are watching a changing of the guard.
    • Like Like x 3