Customize

Marty posts West US OSA volunteer list

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by hushpuppy, Jun 14, 2011.

1. adhocrat Member

Thanks
    So SFOF and SFOD would be Day and Foundation
    Day refers to normal weekday operations, 9am 6pm Monday through Friday, while Foundation refers to evening and weekends. Some orgs split into Day and Foundation (LAD and Foundation). Others do not.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. anonymous612 Member

Other way around, but yeah. O I assume is for Org.

Ahh, I assumed they meant Foundation in the same way the FCDC does.

If you come across a reference to it, apparently SPLs were called BPLs, board policy rather than scientology policy, when Hubbard was alive, but he got real pissy about it and made them stop releasing them or something and they changed the name when they started it up again after he died.
  3. Anonymous Member

I recommend adding two columns to the database.

1. Column labeled "rows" or "orig. order" counting up from 1 to the end. This column can be used to quickly re-sort the database to the original order after playing with it. Hard code the numbers.
    2. Column for comments. I believe it is important to maintain the credibility of the existing database as a searchable record of the original document - including any typo, chopped word or ambiguous reference. In the comments we could provide user info to address issues such as ED is executive director, or update comments such as person routed out in 2010 or now uses maiden name following a 2011 divorce.

If we were ambitious we could add a column for last names only so it could easily be sorted to search for individuals.

(We goofed the floof by not maintaining the capitalization in the notes. We injected our own subjectivity into the record with selective capitalization, but too much work was already complete for me to worry about correcting it when I realized our error.)

Screw getting rid of people who are now out. The document is an historical record. See my recommendation 2 above.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. AnonyVix Member

I should clarify I meant archive.
  5. Ann O'Nymous Member

SPL might be Scientology Parishioners League ; "A Scientology group established to defend and protect the religion from threads and defamation"
  6. DeathHamster Member

Yeah. Talk to Tory about that.
  7. U jelly ?

8. adhocrat Member

Yep. It's written out in the document several times.
  9. tikk Member

Good points, all. I created a first column labeled 'order' and a last column labeled comments on the working version of the google spreadsheet, still here. I agree too re all caps where in original but just forgot until about halfway through the page I was doing. It could be fixed but would require pulling it into excel temporarily, where you modify the case in bulk chunks; and then drag back to google spreadsheet.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Xenu Is Lord Member

Also is shows the scope and validates what we all knew. Releasing it will hurt the cult. I wonder how the press might chew on this too?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. xenubarb Member

I guess, if you like skanky, bony, and with bra straps stylishly showing. Like the smirk and crazyeye too.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. DeathHamster Member

Mentioning Operation Snow White, and how it's still an ongoing operation of a "church" with a spy organization couldn't hurt.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

^^ heheh
    Well, she is good looking on the outside. Obviously being an OSA spy makes her not very beautiful on the inside. Or maybe she is just confused. Tory Magoo was also OSA spy until she woke up.
  14. DeathHamster Member

And her MP3 player is probably playing some crazy talk about listing and nulling.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Interrobanger Member

smuckers-concord-grape-jelly-18oz-jar-1949-p.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

There's a Benton County in Oregon, BTW (Corvallis -- Oregon State U -- is there). It's a couple of counties south of the Portland area, past Marion County (Salem, capital city). That might be the "Benton" referenced here.

I like where this defamation is going.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. slobeck Member

Marty posts list.
    Anonymous says, "meh"
    the rustling of paper and faint mumurs can be heard from the back room
    Anonymous returns with giant-sooper list adding scores of names with annotations and cross referencing
    Anonymous presents improved list back to marty.
    Marty's face goes all herpderp
    Anonymous laughs its self silly while munching on a pile of BBQ flavored WIN
    • Like Like x 12
  18. Anonymous Member

She looks like she doesn't eat quite enough, nor gets enough sleep.

Anon girls don't have these defects ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

I liek it, excepting for the concept of presenting anything to Ratburn.

Anonymous owes him fuck-all.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Present is a bit strong but it will be out there for anyone to query.
  21. Anonymous Member

Nah. Mahtay sent it out to anons knowing they'd do all the work for him.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. AnonyVix Member

Of course, but that's how it works. .ahtey couldn't do it so he did the next best thing. I'm no Mahtey hugger but I can't fault him for doing this.
  23. Anonymous Member

Fault? Who said anything about fault. It was, as you say, his best bet at getting it done. And now it's out and available for one and all.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

For greater accuracy in identification it might be an idea to add a further column or two - one for the full first name of the OSAbot, and another for any/all AKAs and aliases.

I'm sure RightOn would agree!
  25. Anonymous Member

places of work (real world work) would be useful. As would any other info we can get.
  26. Anonymous Member

article-1158334-03B50F1D000005DC-297_468x723.jpg
  27. Anonymous Member

DO NOT WANT
    • Like Like x 1
  28. RightOn Member

what is up with that ratty necklace she has on anyways?
    It is all frayed with the fake pearls showing through
    She looks like a nutty homeless person

sorry for the derail
    • Like Like x 1
  29. skeptic2girl Member

cheers to Marty
    and WIN WIN WIN for the Spreadsheet of Fail!
    Thanks, guys!!
    • Like Like x 2
  30. FIFY
    • Like Like x 2
  31. AnonLover Member

she looks like a young working mom who has her hands full & shows some wear&tear from momhood, yet has enough fashion sense to coordinate baby-friendly accessories that get played with hard?
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Interrobanger Member

Damn it! Do you have any idea how far you've set back chanology?!
    Now we have to de-humanize Scientologists all over again.
    • Like Like x 6
  33. RightOn Member

I wouldn't look like that to go get my mail
  34. lostatsea Member

Believe it or not, I think that is one of those necklaces mostly made out of hair. SRSLY.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. over9000OT Member

Yep. I remember my old man, a sailor, talking about being a department head when he was a young officer. Makes sense, in a nautical space opera sort of way.

Not sure. I was... a different branch so maybe a Navyfag would know better?
  36. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Is there a place we can request leaks from Marty? I'd like to see a list of current and past spies. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Chipshotz Member

Tikk - I believe no. 2 should be "David Rivera" not "Tim"
  38. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 3
  39. Anonymous Member

Yeah, and while he's at it, he can confess his crimes, starting with the Lisa McPherson case, and start making real amends.
    We can always dream...
    • Like Like x 3
  40. Diablo Member

If he got water boarded he'd tell...just sayin' IF...
    • Like Like x 1