Customize

Marty: Open Letter to Residents of Ingleside on the Bay Texas

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Smurf Member

In light of the new ordinance passed by Ingleside on the Bay, Texas, Squirrel Busters Productions have applied for a film permit.

VIII. New Business: Discussion and Possible Action

Item D: Approve/Disapprove Film Application by Ralph Gomez, Squirrel Buster Productions, in accordance with Ordinance 2011-04

http://www.inglesideonthebay.org/agendas/citycouncil.pdf
  2. mirele Member

I'm thinking
    I think the lulz value of this is going to be nearly priceless.

I hope the council asks the Squirrel Busters if they intend to disturb the peace or bother Ingleside residents as they already have been doing...I'm sure there are lots of other questions that could be posed as well, to build a foundation for denying the permit based on the disruption to the community as opposed to any religious considerations.

Although...Scientology: the only religion where stalking is a sacrament.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. xenubarb Member

But, is Squirrel Busters Productions an actual, licensed film company, or just a bunch of clams in matching shirts?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Smurf Member

Latter.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. muldrake Member

Didn't we have some trolls and idiots who thought that the response of the city's residents would be to ostracize and join Scientology in hating Martay for bringing drama to their little city? I think the City Council unanimously adopting an ordinance specifically aimed at protecting him from this bullshit puts the lie to that nonsense.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Smurf Member

Marty's been a resident in the area for several years. Small towns where people know or are acquainted with most of their neighbors tend to be protective of one another regardless of the issue.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

just shed light on your lack of comprehension
  8. elwood Member

I can't resist this... San Patricio County = SP County. There is a symmetry in life.
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Malory Member

Newsflash: The City Council did the best thing they could legally do to stop a nuisance which would be disturbing more residents than Marty. Don't assume they'd cheer Marty on when he starts pulling similar shit as per LRH policy.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Anonymous Member

Don't think I'm endorsing Martay's douchery just because I don't feel like I have to knee jerk and reflexively criticize him even when he wins one. The enemy of my enemy may not be my friend, but when he pimp-slaps one of my other enemies, that's a good thing.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Malory Member

Oh I love the Marty Vs CoS mud-wrestlling as much as anyone but I'm still not going to buy that this law was passed especially for him.
  12. Smurf Member

The Squirrelbusters are at it again..

13. Seeing these, either way the Cult loses. Making Marty out to be insane just highlights that he relapsed from his training, and that there were squirrels next to miscavige.
    If they don't, then he get's a platform against Miscavige.

But every single Scilon they show this too, do they remember that he used to be running the church at the highest levels?

Maybe we should spin their coverage to our advantage. Signs reminding scilons inside, "See the squirrel busters? How can SPs have been running your church?"

What you guise think?
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Smurf Member

They remember Marty as being a criminal whose activities went unnoticed for years (clever criminal he was) and that he caused alot of problems in the cult. At least, that is what DM & his cronied spoon feed the membership and they swallow it hook, line & sinker.
  15. Interesting.... Then Maybe more pictures of Marty with DM are in order.... just to remind them that DM wasn't smart enough to notice the horrible entheta Marty was spewing.

eh.. I'm optimistic.....

Smurf am I being to optimistic?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Smurf Member

Yes. You're dealing with mindfucked Scilons who are sheep to DM.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Yeah that's true, but some get out with signs like, "If Scientology preaches freedom, why are there websites you aren't allowed to go to?"

Not all of them are sheep, I'm just wondering if there was a way to spin this because we know it's something they are being shown.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

the squirrelz bustas haz taken to the radio airwaves in Texas

whats next "Chill E B" spittin out rhymes
    check out the friends/fucktards list on this moonbats page
    squirrelz.jpg
  20. amaX Member

So, only about 188 scientologists have internet access?
    • Like Like x 1
  21. RightOn Member

about those vids....
    using Marvin Gaye and Pink Floyd songs in the background?
    tisk tisk
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

What's the link to that Ida Squirrelbuster FB site? I can't find it via the FB search function ???
  24. Smurf Member

You have to have a FB page to access the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002540145473. The anon that posted the comments page must be a friend of "Ida Squirrel Buster" because general FB users can't access the comments.
  25. xenubarb Member

Nar, only six, but someone let them loose in the sock drawer.
    • Like Like x 7
  26. amaX Member

Really? I wouldn't think there were any of them left that are smart enough to even know what socks are... Heh.
  27. Diablo Member

Why do I like those so much...I guess I like it when somone gets a taste of their own medicine.

Someone is getting a flier today....
  28. Sponge Member

Wow. These videos make the church of scientology look completely sane, reasonable and a totally legit religion that people will be queuing up to join. :eek:
    • Like Like x 8
  29. Anonymous Member

I hope someone recorded the messages and we can hear them. I'm sure the SQ will be reporting on their spying adventure at Lake Livingston where invited Independents & friends have joined together for the holiday. I know Christie & her sugar daddy Mike is there as is Karen de la Carriere.

I wonder if AnonOrange is present? He was begging for an invite on Marty's blog several months ago.
  30. TinyDancer Member

• Like Like x 3
  31. IT Anon goes BAWWWW BAWWWW butthurt
  32. Nancy Beazley Member

33. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

35. xenubarb Member

36. Diablo Member

can't texans ban them from entering their country?
  37. Anonymous Member

Texas is a state.
  38. Anonymous Member

Those videos made me LOL
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Not really but they do execute the retarded
    • Like Like x 1