Customize

Marty: Open Letter to Residents of Ingleside on the Bay Texas

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 6
  2. Anonymous Member

I agree, Marty "pulled it in" by all the shit he did before (and maybe still does). I am of the opinion that Marty could be an OSA op as he is getting all the "bad apples" together in one basket. I am sure DM is delighted as knowing who really is with him or not. Marty is doing a good job on letting him know, that's for sure.

And just for the record, I think Marty is a total fucking scumbag son of a bitch for all the shit he did. He should DIAF with his fucking ugly dog ... and I love dogs.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

4. I don't know most neighbours that well but such clowns are ideal for the neighbour children to mock

And if they persist to be asholes . well I live in a neighbourhood with shall we say people that can be very persuading.

think old UK neighbourhood with lot's of Football(soccer) enthousiasts
  5. Zinjifar is that you ?

6. Zhongjianren Member

I suspect it is because Marty knows the game well enough to know that he does not want to get mired in litigation with the COS, or with COS funded "public" COS Scientologists.

I suspect he knows it would play out like this.

Assume Marty attempts to get a TRO against named individuals. The named individuals show up with counsel funded by the COS. Said counsel litigate the hell out of everything. Appeal everything. It could wind up as the first request for a harassment TRO where a petition for writ of certiorari is eventually made to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Marty wins the TRO.

The COS rotates in new people who aren't subject to the TRO. Game starts again.

The obvious answer is for Marty to get a harassment TRO and protective Order against the COS, RTC, etc. and all persons acting in concert therewith on a conspiracy theory. That would result in major, expensive litigation. Marty would have the burden of proving that all of these "independent" public Scientologists are being controlled or coordinated by the COS. (As opposed to acting on their own because they are outraged, outraged, by the squirrels who are attacking their religion.) That would involve depositions, discovery, and major, costly litigation.

Showing who the PIs work for shouldn't be difficult. I'm not sure that anything the PIs have done (as opposed to the public COS Scientologist "Squirrel Busters") would qualify for a TRO or protective order. Maybe, maybe not.

In the end, I suspect Marty believes he can win a PR war against DM and the COS, whereas he could not afford a legal war. Mary knows that the COS is conducting itself in a way to be litigation proof, or as litigation proof as possible. I suspect he is correct.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Dear residents of Ingleside on the Bay, Texas

Do you guys realise you have a cunt living amongst you?

Yours etc.

Anon.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. LocalSP Member

I see it like this: Marty complains to the authorities about scientology's crimes against him. Scientology pulls out proof of Marty's crimes while in scientology. Marty gets arrested, CoS takes a little heat for not supplying the authorities with this info earlier, saying that Marty was acting on his own and little Davey gets a good nights sleep.
  9. Zhongjianren Member

I don't think there is any way this happens. With regard to what has happened in the past, the COS and Marty are in a state of mutually assured destruction. If the COS provided the authorities with evidence of Marty's crimes, Marty would provide the authorities with evidence of COS crimes against everyone, plus plenty of evidence and testimony for civil suits. The problem for the COS is that Marty knows plenty of details of various operations, as well as where the bodies are buried.

The COS wants to deal with Marty in PT (present time). No way the COS wants to get into the past.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

So you live Ingleside as well.
    I think you are being to harsh on yourself.
    I am sure you're neighbours like you.
  11. CarltonBANKS Member

And for good reason. Marty has helped a bunch of East Grinstead scilons (or more accurately: former scilons), that I have had contact with, flee; he's doing a great job.

Marty is doing a lot to help Chanology - intentionally or not. He's not forcing anyone to do 'independent' Scientology; I actually wonder if it's a gateway drug to help people quit the cult 4eva. (become an independent is far more palatable than quitting 4eva)

I'm sure that RTC staff (including people reading this message - hullo there!) would feel more confident defecting to Marty's bunch, than just going solo.

(Who/what is KKS?)

ps - that retarded OSA account on twitter is still live - everyone should check they're not being followed, and if they are, block him/her.

tl;dr even though Marty has been a dick in the past, he's showing incredible bravery, and I take my hat of to him. If I had the time, i would create a Marty shrine, with the sole purpose of winding up Miscavige.
  12. Anonymous Member

You'd make a shrine to the lesser of two bumbling, retarded evils? Please shoot yourself. Humanity will thank you.
  13. CarltonBANKS Member

Well, why haven't they done it , already? Maybe it would implicate them, too? Sending those guys out in the squirrel busters costumes = faggy, beyond belief.

(Is that the best you can do , RTC? So ghey!)

They often give people lighter sentences when they help expose the lynchpins. We shall see.
  14. Anonymous Member

Sarcasm?
  15. Anonymous Member

And some assholes want to move in and get shit all over everything.

Anon.
  16. CarltonBANKS Member

Well obviously I wouldn't actually make one, unless it caused Miscavige to an hero. Marty is providing copious amounts of lulz - I, for one, am grateful to him.

I think Miscavige's 2nd worst nightmare is being raided by the FBI and jailed. His worst nightmare is that Marty could become more popular than him (among the people still in the cult). Either way,
    • $cientology's days are numbered.
    • It's entertaining
    (ps - it if transpires that Marty has done really bad stuff, even decades ago, he should still do time - that goes without saying.)

--

I've been chatting to some East Grinstead Scientologists, who are still officially "in" Scientology. Apparently, Mike Rinder was really well liked (with some people, at least!) and it left a bitter taste in their mouths when he was declared. It caused revulsion when they saw the way they were using his wife against him. The problem is: they can't blow officially, as there are still some relatives who are in the cult. (People go on 'reporting sprees' so they have to keep their mouths shut and talk in secret). So, they've just stopped doing courses/making donations etc.

It's a bit like Libya: more and more people may be loathing Gadaffi (Miscavige) but they have to be very discreet about it.

--

inb4 Marty4Eva
    in b4 Marty4President

[IMG]
  17. SwordofTruth Member

From the OSA youtube buster video.

porterthereporter 2 days ago
  18. Anonymous Member

"he's showing incredible bravery"

How much did he pay you?
  19. xenubarb Member

I'd release the hounds...
  20. xenubarb Member

FIFY. Texas, yanno.
  21. Anonymous Member

Well he has that shitty yappy gay dog...
  22. Anonymous Member

a few of the commenters on Marty's blog are telling/asking him to go to the authorities.
    and more or less saying that the Squirrel Buster's actions are more than just normal harrassment ect....
    Sounds like some of them are quite not understanding why Marty is putting up with this and not filing charges.

Some are taking it upon themselves to call in complaints about the harrassment to different departments in Texas and posted numbers for others to do so, and said that "the harrassment ends here".
    only time will tell what this will bring
    • Like Like x 2
  23. RightOn Member

ok
    I just had to say this
    calling someone's dog "shitty yappy gay dog"?
    Is this just because Marty owns the dog?
    I mean come on! lol!
    If someone on this board owned that dog and they were a popular poster, you would prolly think that the dog was freakin' adorable.
    *shakes head*
  24. Hey RO, I think Anon was being ironic - in which case, it is hilarious.

If I'm wrong - ITT: absolute meanies!
  25. RightOn Member

meh
    just silly really
    IDK, maybe I read it too early in the morn
  26. Anonymous Member

good for them
    using common sense
    Marty is too wrapped up in his own tinfoil to figure it out
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

If his boss owned that dog, he'd probably salute it.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Nope, don't live in Ingleside and my neighbours do like me. They probably wouldn't be impressed if I were trying to run my own cult the way Marty is or if I'd helped cover up the wrongful death of a young woman the way Marty did.

You fucks who think Marty's so damned great need to waken up and realise that even if no charges were brought, what happened to Lisa McPherson was cold-blooded torture and murder. Marty still believes the Hubbard tech bullshit and the introspection rundown is part of that.

So fuck this 'organised' or 'corporate' Scientology crap because shit is still shit even if you call it a turd instead.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

Dunno... think mahtey being irl trolled by a bunch of fat-ass fags with head-cam-tape tech is the height of cult lulz and that karma (who as we know is a bitch) is laughing her whore-ass off too. oh, and it does seem correct that mosey or whatever her fucking name is really is a man. so, yah.
  30. Orson Member

If I had it in me to make the effort, I'd mail hard copies of Reitman's chapters on Lisa McPherson and Rathbun's role in it to all his neighbors, just to fuck with him. That of course would be infantile and useless, and to be blunt, I don't see the need to get in the middle of trolls (sci) trolling trolls (marty). Better to just enjoy the lulz.

As far as the reactions of his neighbors, I'm curious to know how many of them are homeowners or renters. Marty is a renter. If he's surrounded by homeowners, the reaction is likely to be less sympathetic to him. If it's a mixed neighborhood or largely rentals, he's more likely to garner support. It would be best if he were the homeowner, surrounded by other homeowners. Then you'd see a lots of folks get active and help him, stand up and support him. Just my experience in unrelated neighborhood disturbances in my life.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

He's complicit until he goes to the proper authorities and tells all he knows, regardless of what legal consequences he may face. Otherwise, IMO, his soul is just as dirty as when he was standing next to Miscavige singing that stupid song.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. elwood Member

Ingleside-on-the-Bay is made up primarily of beach houses. The majority of the homeowners are not permanent residents. Probably half of the homes in the area are not occupied on a year-around basis.
  33. Nope. I can't stand those little yappy dogs. I hate them with a passion. Little dogs that I could rip apart with my hands, and what do they do? Keep barking to draw your attention. (the comparison could almost be the same to Mahty himself)

Marty needs a Doberman or German Shepherd with that electronic fence in the front yard. Betcha the SB wouldn't get so close then?
  34. Smurf Member

That's not true. Ingleside-on-the-Bay is a small city bounding Ingleside, TX. It has it's own seat of government & school district serving year-round students. Like any homes in a seaside area, there's going to be homes belonging to part-time residents, but claiming the majority of homeowners there are not permanent residents is not supported by facts.

http://www.inglesideonthebay.org/citycouncil.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingleside_on_the_Bay,_Texas
  35. Anonymous Member

off subject, but wondered if you saw this, and also anyone know what's going on, who's in town?
    Mother of Grendel | June 29, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Reply (marty's blog today)
    STAT PUSH UPDATE…
    Hi all,
    Just caught wind of this happening T0DAY at LA Org. Email from Deb Schreib, head of the AOLA OT Committee:
    There is a special tour happening at LA Org today. The request is to have as many people in the org as possible. If there is anyway to be on course at that time, please do so.
    This is a personal request from the ED.
    ML,
    Deb
    The time is 1-3:30. Wonder who’s coming in… anyone in the area with cameras???
  36. Giggles Member

Lulz would be had if Moxon had to go down there to defend
    ATTEMPTED STALKING charges....just sayin.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. elwood Member

I could be wrong. I've been to IOB as well as a number of other Texas beachfront communities. Mostly, they consist of rental properties and vacation homes for people who live in other parts of Texas. IOB might be an exception because of its proximity to Corpus Christi. I know that if I worked in Corpus I would seriously consider living there. It's only a 30-minute commute.

IOB is an incorporated city with a population of less than 700. It does not have its own school district, but is part of the Ingleside Independent School District which serves several communities. IOB also does not have its own Police department. It relies on the San Patricio County Sheriff's department.

I would not agree that the data in the links you provided supports either of our arguments. Let's drop it.
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  39. Triumph Member

City Is making the clowns get a permit to film..

Tony O strikes
    Scientology Goon Squads Face Fines After Texas Town Rallies To Marty Rathbun's Cause
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/06/scientology_goo_1.php
    • Like Like x 3
  40. Anonymous Member