Customize

Marty: Open Letter to Residents of Ingleside on the Bay Texas

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Smurf Member

LOL. They just deleted my comment, too. Cowards!
  2. SwordofTruth Member

Shame, if they hadn't of done it I wouldn't have felt the need to flag all their videos, dun goofed scifags.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Zhongjianren Member

The Squirrel Busters are using a combination of a noisy investigation and bullbaiting. Marty knows that better than anyone. With perhaps one lapse (grabbing the microphone, which I'm sure he is aware of), he has been doing a good job of using that knowledge against them.

The problem for the COS and the Squirrel Busters is that Marty does not react -- does not react to the bullbaiting, does not crumble in the face of the noisy investigation. As a result, they keep ramping things up -- that is the COS way. If X amount of force doesn't work, then obviously 2X is required. Which makes them look to the public more and more like psychotic, dangerous and delusional assclowns.

The biggest problem for the COS is that it is so insular that they have no idea how dangerous and idiotic they look. They don't ask themselves, "Are we acting in a way consistent with how the general public believes a religions would behave.?" They can't.
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Anonymous Member

The telephone number (408) 599-5141 listed for SQB Productions is a Verizon Wireless cell phone number listed in the name of John Allender, 1113 Thornton, San Jose, CA 95128, 408-924-0921.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. attackgypsy Member

It's Texas. You know you're allowed to use deadly force to protect your property, right? They're lucky nobody has been shot. Yet.
  6. Smurf Member

Only if the person is in personal imminent danger or someone is trying to destroy his property.

http://www.self-defender.net/law3.htm
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

Grammar schizo!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. subgenius Member

Local media has latched on to the story
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

So that's what that means...I suspected as much.

Oh Hai!
  10. Anonymous Member

That's the black letter law. But there are still plenty of Texas juries who recognize "he needed killin'" as a defense, and if you don't get 12 guilty votes, you don't get a conviction. The cult would certainly assist their estate in suing the fuck out of whoever took advantage of this, though.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

a new updated profile picture
    idadumbass.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Disco Necked Member

You/We can, but you'll/we'll probably be accused of 'attempted stalking with huge erection.'
    • Like Like x 2
  13. SwordofTruth Member

ermm wtf Bodhi Elfman accepted them as a friend ..... surely the "celeb" scifags aren't that dense, is the Ida part of their name a dig at Ida Camburn ?

I doubt if Marty shot these idiots anyone would care, they have practically dug their own hole with all this hate targeting bullshit.
  14. mirele Member

I prefer NutBusters. And South Padre Island is nice this time of year, too. (Outside of the possible hurricanes.) Of course, I wouldn't be going as a documentary filmmaker, but as a tourist from the great state of Arizona. :)
  15. Anonymous Member

I da Squirrelbuster.
  16. Anonymous Member

some other ida squirrelbuster fanboy's and goils from the facebook page

Louanne Lee-Bruce Wiseman-Bhodi Elfman-Casandra Hepburn-Grant Cardone-Reginald Claude Jean-Ingo Leahman-Jean Pierre Giner-Jeff Smado-Jim Ross Meskiman-John Wood-JoJo Zawawi-L D Sledge-Mary Ann Chait-Patrick Valitin-Peter Gillham-Ray Cassano-Ron Savelo-Winston Kao
    and a whole host of Scientology fruits and nutters
  17. Sponge Member

In their logo they stole my shoopwork of Mork Morty Rothbon with the hedgehog hairpiece. Lol.
    How unoriginal of them.
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Anonymous Member

Ron Savelo FTW

477550_300.jpg Ron%27sLogo3.jpg.png 477550_300.jpg
  19. xenubarb Member

I'd complain. Damn clams think they can just use anything they want. No no no...
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

Joanne Wheaton is Ida Squirrelbuster. I doubt she even knows who Ida was.... started as an OSAbot late in the game.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. LocalSP Member

Copyright that shit and then sue them.
  22. subgenius Member

At least sic facebook/youtube on them
  23. subgenius Member

lest we forget
    Rugburn tormented and tried to destroy many people, including Gerry Armstrong
    He was also personally involved in the blackmail that resulted in the IRS exemption, the revocation of which would end this shit quickly.
    He has made NO amends, nor corrected any of those injustices.
    He and Rinder are criminals.
    Neither are doing the right thing probably due to the concept of mutually assured destruction.
    As LBJ said about Nixon: "I don't know much, but I know the difference between chicken shit and chicken salad."
    Damn, I'm hungry.
    • Like Like x 5
  24. LocalSP Member

Marty needs Seal Team 6 to take out the paddle boats.
  25. subgenius Member

"Host" meaning 233 "friends"?
    I think we now have an accurate count of the number of $cientologists left.
    • Like Like x 8
  26. Puppetmama Member

I'd eat that.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Shhhh.. they're hoping you'll forget all that stuff.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. subgenius Member

Slight overkill there.
    A slingshot or some water balloons would suffice.
    A slight wake or wave.
    Or some other really stinky shit to throw on them from the shore.
    We are long past a turning point when this game became a parody of a Road Runner cartoon.
    Paddle boats!
    $ci vs. $ci
    This shit is going so well its hard to keep up with the win.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Anonymous Member

All he needs is a water hose.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Puppetmama Member

They have to be chasing away as many as they are entertaining with this site. If I belonged to a church (big if) and they put up something like this I'd be horrified. Having an entity that is in charge of your spiritual well being engage in such junior high school revenge fantasies and melodramatics would have me running for the door. Definite overkill.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Ogsonofgroo Member

OMG! Its 'De brain is just a shock absorber!' Savelo, what a frikken demented piece of work the whole bunch is.
    As someone mentioned before, its nice that 'Squirrel Busters' and the gang don't really see how fucking ludicrous they all appear, I mean holy hell, not only can you not make shit like this up, but they are doing Anon's work with zeal and aplomb~ YAY!
    I'm surprised that any of those fools can even walk considering the continued salvo of self-inflicted foot-bullets.
    They truly are their own worst enemies~ Thanks LRon for creating a whole new class of 'Stupoids'! (my word creation du-jour)

*popcorn* *full cooler* *lawnchair*

Seriously better than TV!
    • Like Like x 3
  32. subgenius Member

And for him it is.
    What's true for him is true.
    Myself, I protect my brain from shock....helmets, etc.
    Its my second favorite organ. (Woody Allen)
    I can never resist when brains and protection are raised, pointing out the great Gordie Howe quote.
    When asked why he always wore a cup, but not a helmet, he replied:
    "I can always get someone to do my thinking for me."
    Gets funnier the more you let it sink in.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

If you go to South Padre Island, you'll be 200 miles away from the Marty / Bustah action. Check out a map.
  34. Anonymous Member

T.I.R and Meta Psychology were direvctly formed as a consequence of the existance of Scientology
  35. Do you have a country code with that I want to tell them how pathetic they are
  36. Naaier Member

+1 for the USA
  37. Triumph Member

ring ring
  38. Ogsonofgroo Member

ibfshitloadofcomplaintsaboutunrulysquirrelsandotherrodents///

"Halp halp! Squirrels are stealing my nuts!"
  39. pretty much ring ring ring ring
  40. thanks b/ro I Guess they can't answer the phone being all in that rented place at Ingleside and all.