Customize

Marty: Open Letter to Residents of Ingleside on the Bay Texas

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jun 25, 2011.

1. or you can counter troll them by being polite and actually getting Marty's voice out there by filming a documentary with his involvement. Then when you sail past the permit and actually get the interview, watch their faces fall. That could be funny to. Maybe run both campaigns at the same time?
  2. Malory Member

Why would Marty want to press charges when the Busters are making the CoS to be a complete laughing stock? He couldn't afford the PR drive it would take to get himself so much sympathy and publicity.

I'm just baffled as to why the CoS continues to nuke itself out of orbit, although I'm loving watching it,
    • Like Like x 8
  3. RightOn Member

true
  4. adhocrat Member

They live in a bubble and inside that bubble, what they are doing makes sense. But from the outside...
    • Like Like x 4
  5. RightOn Member

POP!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Triumph Member

Travolta as Boy in the Plastic Bubble

every boy in a plastic bubble has his own disco lights
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

They believe they're saving the planet by doing this. lol
  8. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
  9. DeathHamster Member

"-- yet we are exercising our fist amendment rights." LOL!

Study Tech wurks and it herps people.
    • Like Like x 8
  10. Triumph Member

criminal,psychotic,drug user.... blah blah blah... poopy head...unlawful lifestyle....yip yip...funny stuff...

playground stuff...

bet the cult wrote this dreck ..and Ralph signed off on it...

the cult dosen't give a rats ass about the citizens caught in the crossfire..of this pissing match

waiting for the open Letter from the good citizens of Ingleside "To Marty Rathbun and the Squirrel Buttheads" p.s.to both of youz No U!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

I know the residents are standing behind Marty for now, but if he doesn't press charges, and COS threatens to sue the town, I wonder how long it will be before the residents turn and say, "gee it was a lot more quiet 'round here before Marty moved in. Do not want"
    only time will tell
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

:)
  13. Anonymous Member

Silvia is quite fetching and has a nice accent.

TOO BAD SHE'S A BRAINWASHED CRIMINAL CULTIE FORWARDING THE LIES OF A CRIMINALLY CONVICTED CHILD ABUSING EXTREMIST HATE MONGER!!!!!!11!!!
    • Like Like x 6
  14. Miscavige strongly believes in fist amendment rights.
    • Like Like x 5
  15. Anonymous Member

Admission: I'd do, read, follow, believe or support whatever the beautiful Colbran told me to do.

Fuck you Mike Rinder.
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

Like I said... Anon's best move here is to let this faggot tree grow tall and strong dauntless, defiant and resolute. No matter what happens, Chanology wins, because the general populace's takeaway from this is going to be "WTF LOL fail cult GTFO" regardless which side they end up thinking is slightly less retarded.
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Zhongjianren Member

18. Sylvia's quite attractive, too bad her mind is mush from too much LRH mumbo jumbo that she wants to sell more of to others seeking her alleged enlightened states of clear and OT.

She's a fraud, like LRH and chooses to overlook Hubbard's brutal abusive policies and hypocrisy as well as all of the misery brought on by the crazy loon who used religious cloaking to turn his bogus science into a bogus religion.

Hubbard's claims of Clears abiliites have all been shown to be non-existent. L. Ron Hubbard was a convicted fraud who died a fugitive for a reason, he was an utter fraud.

Google: L. Ron Hubbard / Religious Cloaking

There are ZERO clears and no OT's, none not ever in Hubbard's insane mindfuck and for the her and teh other indies continuing to promote LRH's total scam is disgraceful.

She's an independent scammer, I hope they all research who L. Ron Hubbard really was and stop covering up for his abuses.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

What is a non bogus religion?
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

no mention of Mark Warlick, the cameraman at the bottom of the stairs in one of the vids
  21. SwordofTruth Member

You have to watch this video whilst facepalming the whole time or bad things will happen.

• Like Like x 3
  22. I'm not saying there aren't others that aren't bogus, every religion has its faults, I don't know of any other "sciences" that were turned into "religions" using a specific cloaking policy like LRH did.

One that is set up using religious cloaking to become one for the purposes of avoiding medical malpractice lawsuits and to obtain tax exempt status by design is clearly bogus.

Hubbard himself said it was not a religion and only turned to religious cloaking after his Exact Science of the Mind was completely debunked.

Scientology is an abusive, money making scam hiding behind convicted fraud L. Ron Hubbard's religious cloaking.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. SwordofTruth Member

4mins ;)

• Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

OK, but what is a non bogus religion?
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Umm, but so do Marty, Mike, the Independent Scientologists, and some of the Free Zone.
  26. SwordofTruth Member

Independant and corporate Scientologists are LRH apologists, the independants just need to say ok we use the tech but really we are studying how to use our brains more effectively and change our human behaviour therefore it's physcology.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. There's problems with all religions, this particular "religion" is extremely heinous and abusive.

I'm commenting on Hubbard's scam the only one with a religious cloaking policy, the founders own admission, not a big fan of many religions but am simply pointing out that Scientology definitely is not one, research all of the religions for yourself and find out.

We'll cancel out any others who tried to take advantage of a religious cloaking policy because they were first set up as a "science" of the mind with no real science behind it, then became a "religion", the exact same bullshit.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. I couldn't agree more, Marty, Rinder and the rest of the frauds ignoring Hubbard's abuses and phony accomplishments are all scamming people who finally have a chance to overcome all of the damage years of Hubbard's insane processsing has done to them.

Independents are still operating under Hubbard's control. I hope they all research the truth about Hubbard and stop promoting it and selling it.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Smurf Member

More from the moonbats. LOL. The certifiably insane Joanne Wheaton can be heard whining in the background.

• Like Like x 6
  30. Smurf Member

The same thing can be said about the Mormons and other moonbat cults with imaginary histories.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. SwordofTruth Member

inb4commentmoderation
  32. Anonymous Member

Pastafarianism. It's very real.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

definitely is not the only one, research all of the religions for yourself and find out.
  34. Everyone in that video is certifiable.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. By all means, expose all of the policies, religions using religious cloaking policies that were set up to scam people should be stopped, all of them.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. DeathHamster Member

LOL! In CoS's own video, Marty comes across as the sanest person involved (other than his better half). Yeah, I can dump all over Marty for various reasons, but when he carries himself well even through CoS editing, I'll grant him that.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

"I'm commenting on Hubbard's scam the only one with a religious cloaking policy, the founders own admission, not a big fan of many religions but am simply pointing out that Scientology definitely is not one, research all of the religions for yourself and find out."
  38. LocalSP Member

I bet who ever handles the Rod Serling estate would be interested in that video.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. SwordofTruth Member

Blocked from that channel and comment delete, sigh .....