Customize

Marty leaving Ingleside on the Bay (IOB) Texas

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

A false flag operation on WWP would be doddle for Rinder. The Hubtard wrote screeds on it and Rinder has read it all, word checked everything, clay demoed it, and has a history of of running them.

2. Anonymous Member

Jailed . . . for a couple of hours, with the arrest caught on video to paint Marty as a hero for the cause, and then the charges were withdrawn. Scientology actually had quite a good case. You'd think if he was getting properly fair gamed Scientology would have pressed on a little further with a view to getting a conviction to prove Marty is a violent thug. Ostensibly, it was just what they were looking for. But no. Didn't happen. I wonder why?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Why must David Miscavige be apoplectic by now? All that Marty's done is call him nasty names.
  4. Parrishgolfer Member

How fast do the checks stop coming upon the Great Departure of IOB???
  5. Anonymous Member

Yes, I saw that too. But Marty always suspected he was being watched and never moved. In fact, the Squirrel Busters were obviously watching him and right outside his house and he never moved.

Where are the dox of the Deliverance dudes, the boat of guys fishing without even baiting their hooks, the guys staring at him from the house, the redneck truck, etc.? Oh yeah, Marty's words are the dox, I keep forgetting.

All I see are people posting as if what Marty is saying about this is true. And yes, that goes for the media too - whether it's TO, Corpus Christi News, Tampa Bay Times, etc. If you were one of them, wouldn't you be jumping at the chance to post such juicy dox if they existed? OF COURSE.

No Dox. So GTFO.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Let what go? Nothing we can do about him moving location except discuss it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Does anyone have any idea of how many bodies are in the East-River in NY and there aren't any dox to show for it grow up you kid.
  8. Anonymous Member

There's some funny shit in this thread: 1) unsubstantiated hearsay, 2) dox or stfo, 3) shit that could have happened so it probably did and 4) vague-ass questions that imply actual intel.
  9. Anonymous Member

The InDependents work for free in their local areas and can run internet false flag operations for nothing.
  10. Anonymous Member

DOX or GTFO . . . oh, hang on, Marty said it so it must be true. Right?
  11. Anonymous Member

I am not defending marty who cares about him what world do you live in where there are dox on everything.

We do not live in some idealistic world where there are dox on murder, extortion, conspiracy etc that can be trotted out so everybody can read them. Crime/Scientology they have a lot of money they can buy off judges, cops, reporters, media and on and on. They don't write things down or talk about them on the phone it's all up close and personal conversations.

That's one of the things about the anon culture I will never understand your continued stance of dox or gtfo it's like listening to little kids on the playground, "my dad's bigger than your dad".

Marty Rathbun Mike Rinder etc are Maggots I don't care who smashes them or throws the waste in the garbage either way is good.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Parrishgolfer Member

That's what a gun is for...

They're leaving for other ($$$) reasons...
  13. Anonymous Member

maybe english is not his/hers first language?
  14. Anonymous Member

Lol. No, I don't know how many bodies are in the East River. What's that got to do with Marty providing pics or videos of his alleged scilon-controlled PI neighbors - something he has done many, many times in the past with the Squirrel Busters?

Oh, and if I'm supposed to grow up to be some old, moonbat, tinfoil Marty-lover like you, I'll stay young, tyvm.
  15. Anonymous Member

two things, a) you seem to believe what Marty says when he is known to be a liar and a criminal b) 2D?? seriously?, go fuck yourself, Martyologist!
  16. Anonymous Member

I don't love marty he could drop dead in front of me and I would walk over the body while spitting on it just like DM or any scientologist. Just think about growing up there are not dox on everything maybe get out from behind a keyboard you might realize that part. Or quit watching so much tv that might help it's all not about dox child.
  17. Malory Member

Enough with the stupid little digs Grebe. I speak only for myself, but there's no fucking way in hell I'm going to cosy up to someone I don't trust. Now that's too bad if it doesn't suit your agenda and you can go be BFFs with Marty if you want, but I'm not going to compromise my principles for anyone or anything. As far as I'm concerned, this new indy group are just a bunch of cunts.

Get over it and accept there are some people who aren't going to follow your route.
  18. Anonymous Member

you fucking kidding me? I think the Free Mosey thread started because someone actually LIKES Mosey and is trying a Free Katie deal about her. Mosey is just the victim here, Marty is the one that brainwashed her and made her a clear or whatever. She needs to gtfo of that 2ns cult NAO!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

We at least we agree on Marty and the scilons. But before you attack someone for being a kid and child, you should go back to yours and pay attending during grammar class. And oh yeah, try something called logic.
    You might then be able to think and not believe everything you read unless there's proof. Especially when it's coming from a proven and self-admitted liar like Marty. Not to mention that Marty has provided such proof many, many times in the past.

But hey, maybe English is your second language. So let me just ask you this: If you hate Marty and the scilons, why are you so ready to believe what Marty is saying with no proof?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Parrishgolfer Member

Covert surveillance is a useful tool...

OVERT surveillance...like we are discussing...is harassment!
  21. Anonymous Member

Yeah, pay attending.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

like hobson, for example
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Hey Anon poster, read this post below. Especially 1), 3) and 4). Then go lurk moar and if you still don't understand "Anon culture", go somewhere else like the comments page of a newspaper where someone else with no IQ might listen to your drivel.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Heh. And I'm not a Scientologist but . . .

In the effort to stop Scientology abuses, the DOX or GTFO requirement is essential. Scientology is a lie. Scientology would never have got off the ground were it not for lies. Scientologists start lying to raw meat within the first few minutes of meeting. Scientologists "hatted" to speak on behalf of Scientology are trained how to lie convincingly. Scientology's PR materials detail what sort of lies to tell in what sort of circumstances to achieve which pre-determined outcomes. Scientologists cannot be Scientologists unless they continue to lie to themselves. ITT, we've had several people state as fact several things which, upon examination, turn out to only be some things Marty has said. Who knows, perhaps Marty was telling the truth, time will tell, but he is a Scientologist.

6420326019_2fe9eb6daf.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

I wonder if scilons cringe when they have to use words like 'scilon' in order to fit in better?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you are being manipulated by Scientology - again.
  27. Anonymous Member

Is there anything other than Marty's word for it, that racial threats were made?

Are we all bozos on this bus?

Sure it's possible, but why do I feel that Marty is pushing our "buttons."
  28. Anonymous Member

So can all the OSA volunteers.
  29. Anonymous Member

FTR, I posted this for the benefit of many more anons than just old, wrinkled ones -- who BTW know shit, too.
  30. Anonymous Member

It makes me wonder, all this.

If it's even true, Marty is running scared without foundation. There's been overt racist act (e.g., no cross burnt on his lawn), and if it were, the Klan would disown it, and it would be proof positive of a (very illegal) Miscavige-mounted campaign against him, not to mention that Rathbun must know several FBI agents by name, and could have Scientology operatives, including eventually Miscavige, hauled before a court for violations of US hate-crime statues (which are so far taken quite seriously there).

Why forego this kind of hard evidence, Mark? You put up with the Squirrel-Busting...

Well, Rathbun has to be the victim here, for all kinds of reasons, now doesn't he?

Does he really believe (or expect anyone else to believe) that Miscavige's private intelligence organ, who had Pat Broeker tracked to and under surveillance in the Czech Republic, wouldn't be able to locate his new home?

Nigga, pleez.
  31. Anonymous Member

There's been NO overt racist act, was what I meant to write^
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

^^This and this.

Marty has his brainwashed flock accepting everything he says as god's truth. Like Malory, I can only speak for myself but I'm definitely not one of his sheep. I just want the facts.

And yes, good job by the Anons who have brought up the hearsay and lack of evidence from Marty. Until I see otherwise, I don't believe Marty and he is no friend of mine.
  33. Anonymous Member

I haven't seen anything which demonstrates a marked departure from his earlier modus operandi... only that now he's not Miscavige's henchman, he's in business for himself.
  34. Anonymous Member

It's sad to see how many people - people who should know better - are allowing Marty to "play" them.

Some poeple just can't help but be chumps for Scientology.
  35. Anonymous Member

Like you? Obvious is obvious.
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

Sure it's possible, but why do I feel that it isn't only Marty pushing those buttons? Thread stinks.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  38. Anonymous Member

Marty is no worse than Scientology itself. So if I'm not going to Fair Game Scientologists, I'm not going to Fair Game independent Scientologists either, nor am I going to condone or tolerate menacing or threatening behavior as a means to silence criticism.

You don't enjoy civil rights by simply claiming them. You must grant them to others and fight for them for the sake of others. Then, as a consequence of that, you may find yourself in a society where civil rights are granted to you by those around you.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

And they should. That Squirrel busters siege and the house across the street with 24 hours surveillance is illegal. It's stalking, harassment and violation of privacy [they were filming into inside of his home].
    • Agree Agree x 2
  40. Anonymous Member

Scientology did NOT have a good case. Cases are looked at in their context and totality, not in a vacuum of one specific action. What Marty did was to pull the sunglasses of one of the squirrel busters who was inappropriately staring at Monique and in process of pulling the glasses scratched him. Was he allowed to pull the glasses? Probably not. But the DA examined the totality of evidence and came to the conclusion that Marty was being harassed day in and day out of weeks. He was provoked. The other party suffered no harm. My cat scratches me worse than Marty scratched that asshole. So Scientology did NOT have a good case, as I said. Had it been in Florida, they probably would have stood a better chance of buying off some old fart of a judge. But not in Texas.
    • Agree Agree x 3