Customize

Marty leaving Ingleside on the Bay (IOB) Texas

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Maybe it's simply that their lease is up (tomorrow being the first of the month) and they can't afford a place on the water anymore. Or that home prices are depressed and it's a good time to buy somewhere.
  2. Jeff Jacobsen Member

That's my guess. He'll move to a european country with a lot of independents and laws that make harassment harder.
  3. Anonymous Member

Corpus Christi Caller: Former Scientology official in Ingleside on the Bay: We're moving out
    http://www.caller.com/news/2012/nov/30/former-scientology-official-in-ingleside-on-the/

Excerpt:
  4. amaX Member

All I want for Christmas is for Rinderburn to not come to Flag.
    Thank you, Baby Jesus and Santa.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Marty was the National Enforcer for scientology just like any other criminal enterprise going to jail or anything else like it comes with the territory.

It's just like the mob, crips or bloods Marty should be doing time for being stupid and getting caught at it. Scientology is Organized Crime Inc they are just paying off the US Government however they should still be held accountable. I mean even Al Capone was eventually called to answer why not Marty along with Mike Rinder.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. AnyOldName Member

Frankly, I think that's Marty's plan. He's moving to a more secluded home to conduct his activities. At least it will give Mosey a break from the prying eyes and harassment.

And, when the Sci-Troops follow, picking up where they left off he's likely to do what Pat Broeker SHOULD have done - go after the church. After all there is a documented history of stalking former church leaders for decades, right? The story of the PI's was published by the newspaper and TonyO yesterday.

He's probably staying in TX close to Mr. Jeffries. The Scions have too much influence in California and they have bought and paid for legal system in CW.
  7. Anonymous Member

Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder and Michael A. Hobson don't have a plan far from it to say the least. They are all just former Organized Crime figures that have gotten caught with their fingers in the cookie jar. Only Organized Crime doesn't answer to US law they take care of business quietly.
  8. Tourniquet Member

Both Miscavige and Rathbun are inconvenienced.

Anonymous is pleased.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

I think Marty should move close to Ray Jeffrey. He has proven himself to be an ethical kick ass lawyer not afraid of Scientology.
  10. Anonymous Member

Making racial threats against Mosey really shows the level of desperation of Miscavige. This is disgusting.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

LOL welcome to Texass
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Texas is a Really big state lots of places to toss a body or two that's why Texan's love killin.
  13. Anonymous Member

People on WWP love trashing Marty, but the truth is that he has been tremendously successful in getting people out. Anyone who visited him got declared straight away - no routing out, no A to E steps. None of that shit. So on many levels he has been seminal in allowing Scientologists leave real fast.
    If he quits his blog and just disappears, the whole indie movement which I simply regard as a movement of Scientologists who are leaving will slow down immensely.
  14. Anonymous Member

Funny how the Sneakster (Michael A. Hobson) was just viewing this thread a minute or two ago then this get's posted. Michael you are nothing but a Scientology mouthpiece doing so since 2008, what a waste.
  15. Anonymous Member

"if Marty and Monique decided they could take it, how can they justify inflicting rednecks on their neighbors? That’s not cool."

Rednecks in my Texas?? Say it ain't so!

Marty, why not slog on down to Baja and see if Debbie Cook can put you up for a while to help you get back on your feet. Better hurry, long cold winter and all that.

16. Anonymous Member

Oh please. District Attorneys cut deals with Mafiosos all the time. To use your example - Sammy Gravano the consiglieri was the one that got Gotti in prison. Gravano got a reduced sentence. In fact, he only served 4 years for numerous murders. So yeah....cut Marty some slack. At this stage you want him to keep fighting Miscavige. When it's all over and the dust settles we'll figure the rest of it out.
  17. Marty dedicates most of his time to conning people out of money.
  18. Anonymous Member

Nope. That would be Miscavige.
  19. Anonymous Member

Yea a Ratt might get a reduced sentence even though rats deserve to drown Marty didn't even rat he is just a weasel like Mike Rinder and Michael Hobson. Oh it's been light's out for a while time to have some fun with the little new punks on the block.
  20. Anonymous Member

The enemy of my enemy is a chew toy.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

True Dat!
  22. grebe Member

Marty sucks, but we should stand firm against fair game tactics because that is why we protest.

I think I would feel intimidated as a black woman living in the same neighborhood with someone going out of their way to let me know of their racist feelings. You hear these horror stories and you just don't know how far people are willing to take things.

It's one thing to dislike your neighbor and poke fun. It's another thing to be hateful, like there's no hope of getting along, no hope of agreeing to disagree.

Like the Chinese water torture, each individual drop is no big deal. But facing reminders of surveillance and hatred, day in and out-- that's got to get under anyone's skin. Unless maybe you drink heavily.

Anyway, Marty, your brains are scrambled. But I would stand beside you against these OSA fuckers, because I'm a human being and those guys are acting like something else.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

I can't count how many people have talked like that then cut-n-run when a gun or two were shown or known.
  24. grebe Member

I'm not standing in front of a gun because I am a tiny shrew. But I am sending my strong opinions on this matter into the memeplex, for great justice.
  25. Anonymous Member

It doesn't matter how big anyone is with their body it's how big they stand by their convictions on the street that they are willing to go down no matter what, meme's not need apply.
  26. Anonymous Member

27. rickybobby Member

Um, aren't the last ten anonymous posts just one person talking to himself?
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

^ You post some of your thoughts than another anon doesn't answer they just post a utube video clip. Are you really that pathetic or are your fingers broken?
  29. Anonymous Member

Did you WATCH the video clip?
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

DOX or GTFO
  32. ThetanBait Member

I hope Farrakhan & co. know Brother Miscavige is funding his own little Confederate army.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

careful there. based solely on the assumption that marty was telling the truth about that "confederate" detail, your abberrated wog HE&R is showing. stay frosty.
  34. Exactly. I am not from the states but from the footage i've seen those flags are pretty common.

And grits. What are they anyway?
  35. I had the same idea. I would say the move is a business decision. He is moving where most of the "lapsed" Scientologists live and that is California.
  36. Malory Member

And you're no independent since you seem to spend your life flitting around, trying to find someone new to control your life.
  37. Anonymous Member

Hello, scumbag.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Oh, I see. So you're saying that Marty's flavor of cult works, and Miscavige's doesn't?
  39. 2 years ago, the organization sent picketeers to his house, surveiled his every move and followed him on his business trips and he almost seemed to enjoy it. And now he is deeply depressed because of a nearby house with reflecting windows?? That doesn't make sense.

Either, the organization successfully re-produced (with that house) a "mock-up of a previous incident of his time track" (maybe an implant station in another galaxy some billion years ago) that gets Marty continuously "restimulated" or he is going to join other "Independent Scientologists" to set up an organization to "service the Independents field in a more efficient way". My bet is Southern California, Orange County. This is where most of the money for the CoS came from during the 1980s and 1990s. There must be lots and lots of disgruntled (Ex-)Scientologists who impatiently wait for the return of their reformator after his self-imposed exile in the desert (at the bay).
    • Agree Agree x 2
  40. Anonymous Member

Marty remains a useful object to splinter the cult. Let him run interference for a while longer.
    • Agree Agree x 1