Customize

Marty leaving Ingleside on the Bay (IOB) Texas

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Gottabrain Member

I believe there is a distinction.

It took literally years for the scn public to catch up on my status because I wasn't issued the goldenrod. That bought me time to get a job, get working, move, start a life without harassment.

That was different from the public goldenrod issued when I took my son to meet his grandparents, which was issued for the purpose of making my life as difficult and painful as possible. I was married. My husband was in the SO and forced to disconnect from both of us until that goldenrod was cancelled. Our son was an infant.

You're probably right that SP Declares aren't issued as often these days, but recently outs on Marty's blog have had them.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. anonamus Member

Sure we can, but I for one find it relevant and interesting to discuss fair game practice ITT,
    -after all, that's why Marty is on the getaway, not?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. wolfbane Member

So... I wonder how the neighbors in Ingleside are doing these days.
  4. Anonymous Member

popcorn sales have dropped
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

I disagree, I think Marty had planned to move a while back and he used his “PR” to get sympathy for his move. The fucker always has an agenda.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

Who cares if he moves? Other then the slow news day it filled here at WWP I don't really see why he ever needed an excuse to move.
  7. Anonymous Member

LOL, just like the CoS. He learned well from his Scientology training I reckon.
  8. anon walker Moderator

Yes. Yes he was. But, you know what really crisps my bacon? Lazy journalists who write that Fair Game was cancelled, when really, DECLARING people 'fair game' was cancelled. Cuz it sounded kinda bad, and not very religious.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. anon walker Moderator

In Scientology, pigs are called 'blue-birds.'
  10. anon walker Moderator

PLEASE tell me you didn't misspell 'The New Grammer.' Cuz if you didn't, lulz!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

Fixt :p
  13. rickybobby Member

agreed, no problem if he just wanted to upgrade his digs. The lol part is him blaming it on Dave, rather than just 'fessing up to getting a new place that's more conducive to his business venture.
  14. Anonymous Member

Surely that's what Marty would like for people to believe and if these new digs don't work out, there's always Guyana.
  15. YouSeeNothing Member

I didn't.
  16. anonymous612 Member

are you fucking kidding me.

The spelling alone should disqualify it from being anywhere near children.
  17. YouSeeNothing Member

Unfortunately, it's probably an error by the school district.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Surprisingly, the Scientology book cover for "The New Grammar" has the correct spelling.
    The original title : "Filtering Scientology Propaganda into Public Schools" was too difficult to spell for the study-'tech' afflicted..
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

so whats Marty going to do as an attention whore now that the scilon PIs cannot go there and bug him?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Get himself arrested some more, of course.
  21. Anonymous Member

Get on an online forum and bug OSA by posting anonymously? Just for kicks.
  22. Anonymous Member

imho marty can stay in the boonies with the deer and the cat and the dog, and I hope he diaf in the middle of the forest while humping chiquita
  23. Anonymous Member

does Marty shits in the woods?
  24. Anonymous Member

srsly guise, you come on here, bump the Marty threads with an insult every day and expect us not to notice?
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

If Marty falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it,,,,does he make a sound?
  27. Anonymous Member

COS bugs will pick it up, fer sure
    • Funny Funny x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

Place is going to look like Burnham Wood soon, all those trees moving in closer and closer. Careful, the trees have ears.
  29. Anonymous Member

TT is obsolete. Marty has left the building.
  30. Anonymous Member

Marty IS obsolete. His wife could do better than him though (see what I did thar?)
  31. Anonymous Member

still sucking at the memes I see
  32. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^^
    This is not OSA. This HAS to be a 12 year old basement dwelling troll making the internet version of a stupid fart joke. Even OSA is not that bad.
  33. Anonymous Member

yes, they are
  34. Anonymous Member

The posting time during the week is consistent with someone who just got home from school in Arizona.
  35. Anonymous Member

Oops, too far west. One of the states that doesn't use DST in Central Time Zone.
  36. Anonymous Member

It's the middle of December. Nobody is using DST in any time zone.
  37. Anonymous Member

38. less talk about BS and more talk about Marty ... err wait, same thing
  39. Anonymous Member

Marty is a tough guy, be careful or he will write a bad article on you!
  40. Anonymous Member

In Martyworld, squirrels eat YOUR nutz