Customize

Marty leaving Ingleside on the Bay (IOB) Texas

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

And if you're talking about the Skokie parade of KKK- at the end it did not happen.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

He obviously rented or bought this property long before he made the announcement. Hence the whole talk about the confederacy flag being what make him flee is not very forthcoming.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Covert verses overt is a big deal to Scientologists. But wogs worry more about due process.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

My neighbor has a huge confederate flag hanging in the back of his attached garage in our nice Americana subdivision. I can't believe I didn't realize he and his Southern Baptist family are the OSA. It must be the freshly trimmed mullets they're sporting and the F-150 with the gun rack that threw me for a loop. Just let them TRY to pass off a cross-stitched Jesus is the Reason for the Season pillow at the Christmas gift exchange this year. Thanks to Marty's keen investigative prowess, I am totally onto them and their loyalty to DM now.

Thanks, Marty! Another person saved from the hell you've endured! You ARE the savior, yessirree!
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. grebe Member

I actually haven't been taking Marty's complaints about the PIs very seriously until the recent stuff aimed at Mosey. And maybe I would have shrugged off the bars n stars comment as a he-said-she-said.

But when someone started the "Free Mosey" thread, I did feel that the CoS was taking aim at Mosey and her marriage to Rathbun. And that makes the report of racist comments seem credible.

Menacing racism plus attacking someone's marriage --that is some really cold hearted shit.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. grebe Member

Are you black and does your neighbor have a camera pointed at you 24/7?
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

I'll show you my DOJ and FBI case numbers and the AUSAs' business cards who are assigned to my case if you show me yours, Grebe.
  8. Marty Rathbun was applying Hubbard's PR Series 18, and Hubbard's 'Battle Tactics'. He's just applying Scientology. Was it dishonest? Yes. Did it "work"? Pretty much. Now, some people are catching on, but only a few.

The desired effect was created.
  9. Anonymous Member

"Don't talk to me about schwartzes"
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

scientology is a racist set-up, from top to bottom.
  11. grebe Member

When the ACLU helped the Neo-Nazis, that proved that the ACLU is not cherry picking issues based upon their own political feelings, but is truly committed to defending our First Amendment rights.

In the same way, if Anonymous were to defend a Scientologist who was being fair gamed, that would prove that Anonymous stands against Fair Game in principle.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  12. Anonymous Member

Very good point grebe.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

On the other hand, there are those of us who subjected to real Fair Game, not just the ooga-booga with stars and bars, and that was when Marty and Mike were the top under-bananas of DM. I don't recall an apology, admission of wrong-doing, or anything on the path to redemption from either of them.

Fair Game is wrong. But it's also extremely funny when the biter gets bit.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  14. rickybobby Member

I agree with you on principle, and if it was a regular run-of-the mill innocent scientologist I would be in full agreement. BUT it is Marty, the one who helped develop the whole fair game program that Scientology currently uses. I also think his being fair gamed give his ammunition for his own personal cause. So while I will not condone said fair game, I will also not go out of my way to defend it. I am content to let him fight his own battle.

And as for Mosey, I will say again what I have expressed in the silliness of the Free Mosey thread-- that woman is competent and entirely capable of taking care of herself. If she asked for help, I would certainly give it to her, but I don't think she needs it. I just hope that becoming a scientologist doesn't turn her into a nonthinking reality denier. Maybe she can keep her wits about her....
  15. Anonymous Member

Karma sucks, eh Rathbun?
  16. Anonymous Member

Laser pointer, 4.5V power supply, tripod.

Problem solved.
  17. Agreed - for those whose lives were ruined by the concerted efforts of M & M, there is an exquisitely delicious kind of schadenfreude to be had from seeing the tables turned on the former 'Big Beings'.

The only problem is that any satisfaction is tainted by the Fair Game being done by the same mob, in exactly the same ways as always. That screws things up royally, because you end up supporting the CoS, at the same time losing the justification for any protest. It would be just a tad ironic if CoS managed to PA Anonymous into helping it destroy utterly its target du jour, just because that happens to be Marty.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  18. Anonymous Member

Over my dead body. First things, first.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Right, we'd better call off the Anonymous lawyers and PIs out to destroy Marty. Oh wait, there aren't any.
  20. rickybobby Member

No, silly, we need to call off BIG PHARMA.
  21. anon walker Moderator

Nothing like moving to a remote, isolated place. Reminds me of Israel Keyes;
    And...his victims filled all criteria with the added benefit of being in a remote location. Just sayin, Marty better have a damned good security system!
  22. YouSeeNothing Member

Jeez. Sounds like The Tooth Fairy in Red Dragon. Something, something Marty. Bad CoS! (Staying on topic)
    • Funny Funny x 2
  23. thesneakster Member

For a fact to be obvious it has to be observable. So, how exactly were you able to observe the process of Marty and Mosey's selection and lease of a new property ?

Marty is ex-Sea Org. Sea Org members have moved entire Orgs into new quarters with the entire process of finding a new property, renting/leasing and conducting the move-in being accomplished in just a few days.

There isn't any necessity for any great lead time to this move of a simple household to have been decided and arranged. Really.

Now am I privy to any information of what actually occurred here? No.

But, if I were Marty and I thought Darth Midget had become so desperate as to menace Mosey with a threat of violence, I would be sufficiently motivated to get out of there "Sea Org style" on extremely short notice, which is exactly what I think he has done.

Please bear in mind, Marty didn't have the option of beating down the new thug crew with his own crew of burly friends (such as Mike Laws) as that would have landed him and the crew in jail, right where Miscavige wants him - and left Mosey undefended.

Ask yourself whether you could be absolutely sure that the psychotic sociopathic boss of those PIs, Darth Midget, would not order them to do violence against Mosey, when we already have it on record that he ordered a minion to break Debbie Cook's hand ?

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

And move into a compound "LRH style"
  25. Anonymous Member

^ So you are saying this posting isn't factual it's just your opinion which is nada amigo.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Sneakster's right about one thing: He isn't privy to anything.
  27. YouSeeNothing Member

At the expense of being crass... This is brilliantly funny.
  28. YouSeeNothing Member

Marty should just squat in the SupahPowah building.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. Ogsonofgroo Member

Oooooooooooooo!
    tln526-10.jpg
    "Ratbunny Patrol"

:p
    • Funny Funny x 2
  30. thesneakster Member

Free Dictionary definition:

"com·pound 2 (k obreve.gif m prime.gif pound lprime.gif )
    n.
    1. A building or buildings, especially a residence or group of residences, set off and enclosed by a barrier."

Any home or townhouse in a "gated community" and any farm or ranch with substantial fencing around the perimeter qualifies as a compound. So I guess all the people who dwell in such places are living "LRH Style" ?

So far, we haven't even seen any evidence of a perimeter fence around Marty's new place.

PR bullshit is PR Bullshit.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

offs. A pack of dogs would eat that little sausage of a mutt Rathbun has.
  32. Anonymous Member

If Marty's afraid of violence coming to Mosey at the hands of the CoS why has he moved to an isolated area away from people? To me, it just looks like he's got a larger, more serene place to accommodate more indy students.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

dick·head/ˈdikˌhed/

Noun:
    vulgar. A stupid, irritating, or ridiculous person, particularly a man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trementina_Base
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Good point anon. I would prefer to be in the middle of a whole lot of people. Hiding in plain sight as it were.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

I thought that living in a condo with a doorman would be a good solution. The problem is, however, as we've learned with Paulette Cooper, that the CoS rents condos right in the same building. So that would have gotten Marty nowhere. I suppose a segregated area is the best for him under the circumstances, unless he can afford to rent every single condo in the building.
  36. Anonymous Member

^^^ Remember when Tommy Davis and his goons attacked John Brosseau in his hotel room? Well, he asked them to leave, to which Tommy said "we're also staying in this hotel and have the right to be here." So Marty probably made the right choice. Now he needs to get a couple of rottweilers.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

I dunno. I want some land to plant shit-smeared bear traps if I thought I'd have creepy clam cunts trespassing in my back yard... and a little bit of tiger or lion piss sprayed around them so the fluffy animals stay away from them.

It'd be like Home Alone but more permanent scarring.
  38. Anonymous Member

But, knew exactly where the potential threat lies when they were right across the street. Now they won't be able to observe him 24/7 and more hilarity should ensue as they attempt new methods. Look to the past. Were there any OSA operations against a tater in a rural area? How was it achieved?
  39. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^^ that is something that I have little doubt that Marteh has personal experience with if it ever was done, him being what and who he is an' all.
  40. rickybobby Member

And closer to the airport......
    • Agree Agree x 1