Customize

Marty gets a visit from SQUIRREL BUSTERS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Diablo, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Sponge Member

^That was a quickie. Lucky I already had the component parts from a previous shoop.

(Dedicated to those awesome cult-busting Hamburg anons, general Deutschfags, and Ursula Caberta)
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Anonymous Member

That sentiment really really works for me. Those folks Rock!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Hey guys, what's going on in...LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL

slowpoke dot jaypeg, etc.

Anyway:

I lol'd, a lot.

Dog sanity FTW.

=.=

...not sure if rickroll

"I'm looking for Ray Finkle... and a clean pair of shorts."

"Cuz every squirrel's crazy
    'bout a sharp headc[l]am"

And, you know what? I always thought South Park was a cartoon, but now I'm just not sure:
    warlick.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  4. JohnnyRUClear Member

Hahahaha... now I really am stuck in an electronic incident... I can't stop laughing at this throbbing pile of thermonuclear tardness.

lrhheadcamlulz.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
  5. Don't stop, Johnny. This is a lulzapalooza of rare vintage.

Needs to be savoured over and over again, by friends of the lulz worldwide.

... as well as all would-be Inspectors of the Tack and PC Meter checkers
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

whata good pic
  7. Anonymous Member

And don't forget the fucking PC Filters!

Loling so much, I can't even type!
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

PC filters don't real, though... right? I mean, if they did... WWP probably wouldn't get through. :(
  9. Anonymous Member

I do concede that with Politically Correct Filters, WWP probably wouldn't get through. OTOH, with Pre-Clear Filters, we have almost endless lulz, amirite?

I love it when the British get North American English, wrong!

10. Anonymous Member

And it doesn't end here... on the back of the Daily Mail story, there's a NINE PAGE article in today's Guardian UK newspaper magazine, a weekend Easter edition with THOUSANDS of readers!

It's been a BAD week for $cientology PR, but a WIN week for Anonymous!

:D
    • Like Like x 3
  11. BLiP Member

12. DeathHamster Member

"Hi, we'd like to inspect your confidential confessional folders. We're Scientology ministers and religious inspectors."
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Anonymous Member

How exactly were Allender and company planning to inspect Marty's e-meters? I didn't see any electronic calibration tools.
  14. over9000OT Member

There is no way to calibrate crazy.
    • Like Like x 8
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Daverator Member

I looked around on the NIST website and didn't see anything about E-meters. Wog tech is probably too primitive for such advanced instruments.
  18. Anonymous Member

No way. I commented and my comment appears there. Haven't seen RonBot there, maybe she is not familiar with British publications. The Brits are very cool and witty. There was a multiplicity of comments against Scientology and they didn't even come from Anons. Most of the comments were from the general public.
  19. Anonymous Member

Yesterday in New York, I saw a squirrel next to this little park close to the city hall. It reminded me of Marty's story and I wanted to come closer and say hi. However when I came closer, it was a giant New York rat. I'm not sure what's the moral of the story, but I just felt like sharing.
    • Like Like x 6
  20. Anonymous Member

Actually more than one was mine. Brit based anons know to have over 9000 IDs with the Daily Mail website. For graet justice.
  21. Anonymous Member

My bad then. All their names sounded so natural and real, and they fooled me. In the States normally I recognize anons' names, because they either have xenu, anon or louanne in them.
  22. Anonymous Member

Some Rodents impersonate other Rodents. Rats & Weasels do it all the time. Just sayin...
  23. Anonymous Member

Some Rodents impersonate other Rodents. NYC Rats & Weasels do it all the time. Just sayin...
  24. the anti Member

weasels aren't rodents
    • Like Like x 2
  25. eddieVroom Member

Bring...

THE COMFY CHAIR!

• Like Like x 1
  26. Ogsonofgroo Member

One was recently started @ ESMB.

Seeing as how so many are blowing as soon as they get a chance I'm sure it'll be an ever-changing one too!
    Poor deluded bastads wot lervs to play spai etc., this is the sort of thing everyone gets into a cult to accomplish> Act like a fuck-wad. Spend tonnes of money to learn how to act like a fuck-wad. Be happy yu are acting like a fuck-wad. Succeed and get a doggy-treat from illustrious leader and bask in the glory of it all~ Ahhh, you have done your part in 'clearing the planet' and enturbulating wogs and SP's, now take a well needed break! (yeh, fuck that you lazy fuckerz, get back to work! There's a whole planet to screw up!)

:p
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

What are you, a fucking park ranger now?
    • Like Like x 3
  28. the anti Member

i was, stupid budget cuts!
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Ogsonofgroo Member

But they do taste great over a nice hickory fire!
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

QdOKp.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  31. the anti Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. Ogsonofgroo Member

Weasels_Ripped_My_Flesh.jpg

Pro tip> Don't fuckin' shave wit weasels!
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Are you shitting me? ...Everything Anon said was true. Just because Marty[r] is opposing the organized Co$ doesn't mean he shits golden daisies. They all looked like dumbasses in the vid, and the only thing that may save our favorite free-zoner from trumped up assault charges, for shoving fatty on the right, are Texas's kick-ass private property laws. (Because really, if you could legally shoot, why should the judge give two shits about shoving?)
    • Like Like x 2
  35. subgenius Member

Or use an electric shaver while on LSD.
    • Like Like x 5
  36. Anonymous Member

I bin thinkin'. When Travolta blows, there's gonna be $hit$torm.

Amirite?
  37. Anonymous Member

Travolta already blows!
    • Like Like x 5
  38. Tough gig being OSA. It must indeed only attract the biggest fuck-wads out there as it is a job that you can never win at. Every day the pile of unhandled entheta grows. And you can imagine how Miscavige must feel about that.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. RightOn Member

pptfff Allender is OTVIII
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

Travolta sucks cock on Hollywood Boulevard.