Customize

Marty denies LRH Snowwhite connection - Bans freezoner for dox

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Terril, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty denies LRH Snowwhite connection - Bans freezoner for dox

Go back and re-read my original post. It was not trolling, it was an honest question. I did not "jump" on anyone, nor did I suggest there should be no "information flow" between the different groups.

I simply asked, if you are being blocked or banned from posting trufax at that site, then why would you want to spend time there?

Are we afraid of honest questions now?

Some posters have a tendency to think anons are always trolling FZ's when they post here when that is not the point of the questions being asked. (not that they don't get trolled, but don't assume they are always being trolled.)

They do not need you or anyone else to defend them. They are full-grown adults. I'll treat them as such. Others should too.

If you (Jens) take this post as a personal attack, well, you should reconsider that also.
  2. Terril Member

I think its important to let people know the truth.

Initially I mentioned operation freakout on the blog because one of
    the posters there commented that the LRH comments on attacking
    enemies were brilliant, left no BPC and even bhuddists could learn from them!

Bit like showing a bull a red flag. Jeez!!

Its to Marty's credit that he let my last post through which linked to almost
    all the data thats been posted on this thread.
  3. Anonymous Member

I appreciate you taking the time to respond and hope you didn't initially think I was trolling you. I'm off to read that post and see the responses.

Glad we could help with the links.
  4. Terril Member

I didn't think you were trolling me.

The links were great, but I spent a few hours researching to come up with the same thing
    with the greatest economy of URLs.

I'm the other side of the pond so there's a time lag and did it before I read the
    posts here.

Marty booted me and let me back on. Here are the last two posts on the thread
    and one awaiting moderation. Yeah, I think he's cool.

The "pink legs" thing is mentioned in Marty's opening post and commented on
    by others. Totally new info to me and a great insight into what the COS has become
    and how.

Its madness.

Also possibly food for thought for new protest posters. :)

--------------------
    Terril Park | November 4, 2010 at 3:15 am | Reply

Thanks for letting my posts through. I know it wasn’t comfortable for you. Sorry I can’t post again, but never did much anyway. Will
    still read, and be a supporter.

I didn’t intend to bring up critical matters particularly, but Erwin Croughs post below which I quote a section of seems one who would eagerly embrace ” Pink Legs.”

” The truth will set you free”. Hope I at least got Erwin thinking.

“LRH said to manufacture threat to effect peace, not alter facts or evidence to cause hate and blood. He said to sue for discouraging enemies, not win or physically destroy enemies like just about every other religion and country would. He said to continue until the slate is clear, leaving no BPC at either side, preventing future fights, something even Buddhists can learn from. He said not to tamely submit nor manufacture evidence but to expose actual evidence of real crimes to the press, …….”
    martyrathbun09 | November 4, 2010 at 3:30 am | Reply

---------------
    Terril, ok, you don’t have to be banned. But, for christsakes don’t be an anti-LRH propagandist; there’s plenty of them out here. You are respected for connecting people up with Scientologists for services. There aren’t many who do that.
    Terril Park | November 4, 2010 at 3:56 am | Reply

---------------------
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Thanks Marty.

In my book you’re a stand up guy.

Standing up to the 800 pound gorilla.

Way cool :)

I’ll post as I wish, and you don’t like it and block it thats fine with me. This is your space. :)
  5. Smurf Member

In other words, Marty will un-ban you as long as you are not, in his words, an anti-LRH propagandist. Rather than allowing you to express your honest opinions, he will control what you have to say on his blog.

Marty remains a control freak who is angry that people have risen to the occasion to give the facts about LRH's criminality which runs counter to Marty's denial of the facts and his fantasy version of LRH.

If you're going to allow him to control what you think & post, why do you think he's cool?
  6. Anonymous Member

I think Terril is cool. He has no problem to confront the truth about LRH and the cult, although he is a Freezoner.
    Many independents could learn from him.
  7. Smurf Member

Terrill's personal integrity is not in question. But, in keeping with Marty's rulebook to avoid being banned, Terrill will not be free to post the truth about LRH.

What's the point of posting on Marty's blog if the content has to jibe with Marty's version of LRH history?
  8. Re: Marty denies LRH Snowwhite connection - Bans freezoner for dox

I don't bother to post there.
  9. greebly Member

That pretty well covers it I have posted there briefly and sure anyone can have my IP adds if they like even come round for tea.(If you are going to stalk me atleast let me know 1st so you can help with some chores etc.).

Bringing up LRH issues to LRH supporters is not easy and very hard for them accept so let them find out for themselves over time.

Could always get Sharone's, Hanna's and other stories.

But by the sounds of it the would want hand written and signed dox by LRH though or it had nothing to do with him even if he was on the ship 50 yards away.
  10. Terril Member

He doesn't control what I think and post.

Its been obvious for some time that he really didn't want negative
    comment about LRH on his blog. Its the same on our Freezone forums.
    Though I am pretty liberal on the two I'm list owner of and the others
    I'm a member of.

Marty IMO opened Pandora's box on this thread on his blog, and perhaps
    deliberately.

Anyway I didn't want to give negative comment about LRH, as indeed I don't
    want to on my own forums. However some of the posters, and one in particular
    praised LRHs policy on attacking saying Bhuddists could learn from it. I believe
    its posted above by me if not I'll post it here. So I took up the issue of long term
    attacks on Paulette Cooper. Marty expressed dissatisfaction, eventually I got
    excellent URLs, posted, and Marty let them through.

Thats cool!.

Did more of the same and he indicated I would be banned, and I posted more
    of the same and he let them go through and said I could stay and post there.

Thats cool!

He has commented adversely to me that I and those I know are " squirrels".
    I sent him a private mail giving some very interesting and very dramatic good
    results from friends who in CO$ terms are WAY squirrel.

He thanked me.

Thats cool!

I've in a way got him to acknowledge that some of LRHs actions were bad.
    Its even possible he appreciated this. No one else has done this, and many
    have complained about this.

I met the guy, along with Axiom 142, a critic, who may or may not post here.
    So he meets a critic and one he considers a squirrel and we got along really well.
    He's a great guy.

And he's bashing the cabbage brilliantly. :)

He's getting bashed in return but he's standing his ground, won't be shut up
    and looks as he will escalate his attacks.

He's very brave. His wife is a darling. :)
  11. Terril Member

This " Pink Legs " issue is revelatory. And a completely new concept
    to me, despite my experience.

Essentially Ms Cabbage got everyone to method 9 it multiple times
    and emphasised they do what he wants despite policy.

Many interesting posts on this thread of 500 plus, and here I'll
    put one of them :-

-----------------
    First | November 2, 2010 at 4:43 am | Reply

Abso-fucking-lutely. In fact “pink-legs” became it’s own slang term on the PAC base (originated by non other than the RTC Reps Mr. Tyrer and Mr. Cuelo) meaning “do whatever needs to be done to handle the situation, even if you have to violate policy, and nobody has to know about it, and don’t bother me with the details, you are violating policy be even putting it on my lines” according to Reaponsibilities of Leaders.

While anyone could read LRH’s story about Manuela Saenz and Simon Bolivar and get that LRH was talking about how she could have applied the points of the policy within the context of THEIR moral code and the political climate of their region, it nonetheless was rather confusing to M9 that article on LOC and understand what I was supposed to be taking from it.

I mean it pretty much is one long story on how it is okay to be criminal as long as you are supporting a power – right smack dab on the LOC course (what USED to be the authoritative course on Ethics on Scientology – and is now “old” and “not used anymore”). It makes sense as an AKH series. It CAN be applied usefully by administrators. But as an ETHICS reference it is SOOOO non-sequiter.

How do you get 20 auditors in the chair? Pink legs. (illegal transfers)
    How do you WDAHs back over 200? Pink legs. (deliver touch assists in the HGC)
    How do you open all the course rooms at PAC? Pink legs. (have SO orgs Sup each others courserooms just for the hell of it. Not enough sups to open all the course rooms and not enough students in the orgs to need the extra course rooms. But who cares! It’s an order! Pink legs it!
    How do you fill up the course rooms with students? Pink legs baby! Cancel all study time and put all staff on recovery call in.

Don’t bother writing a report, that wouldt be pink legs now would it?
  12. Anonymous Member

For anyone confused about the "pink legs" reference, it's from an infamous Hubbard Policy Letter of 12 Feb 1967 "The Responsibilities of Leaders"

scientologie: Incitations criminelles / Scientology: Use of power

13. OhSah Member

Smurf is right like usual - brainwashed=brainwashed=brainwashed. You can't convert Marty to understanding the truth so don't bother.
  14. AnonLover Member

thanks. not at all what i guessed.
  15. Re: Marty denies LRH Snowwhite connection - Bans freezoner for dox

I just see Marty as a human being with good points and faults. One of his faults is that he won’t allow free speech on his website. Well there isn’t free speech here either. An anonymous post gets outed because someone criticises mods. Blatant promotion of Scientology? Anyone who tries it gets a webpage of insults following that pro-Scilon post. The big difference between us and Marty is that we allow our members to read and refer to Scientology material on other websites. WWP fags can get all points of view without criticism. Marty tells his followers to stay away from “Natterboards” and any discussion board that criticises Scientology is a “Natterboard” for him and his followers.
  16. BusinessBecky Member

Maybe because you keep nattering?
  17. Anonymous Member

18. jensting Member

0/10 Know your target.

Best Regards

Jens
  19. Gottabrain Member

Terril, if you haven't contacted Paulette Cooper directly yet, please hold off. I've emailed you separately to explain.
  20. Anonymous Member

Hubbard said it elsewhere in a policy letter: "Use the rules until they prevent you from doing your job. But if these stop you, then to *hell* with the rules! Get the show on the road." -- L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL 19 March 1968. If policy gets in the way of keeping the show on the road, to hell with it.
  21. DeathHamster Member

22. Re: Marty denies LRH Snowwhite connection - Bans freezoner for dox

Q: What kind of a man does not even show up to his own wife's trial?

A: A man who is in hiding and letting his wife go to prison for his deeds

Of course he was behind it. The dirtbag let his own wife go to prison as he hid like a coward.

What more does anyone need to know?
  23. Anonymous Member

Clearly John Marshall and the Toronto Globe and Mail are anti-LRH propagandists. Right Marty?
  24. Caliwog Member

No, even worse, they are minions of David Miscavige hell-bent on practicing Reverse Scientology and destroying the subject from within.

ML,
    Caliwog