Customize

Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

martyslogo2.jpg

viewcoupon.jpg
  2. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

So I'm out gradient as well as being a SP because I know and taught about Xenu without paying the CO$ first, cool.
  3. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

This is good and well reasonned, it may well be the truth.
  4. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

Do they ask him to pay for the pizzas they send him?
  5. Anonymous Member

I don't know. Good question. :confused: I can't imagine that they'd make him pay for something that was obviously a prank. That'd just be adding insult to injury on their part. LULZ!
  6. DeathHamster Member

Hmmm. How well does prank ordering of pizza work in the 21st century?

These days with pizza chains and ordering systems:
    • No caller ID, no pizza.
    • How many times before they just lock out Marty's address in the order system?
    http://www.aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf
  7. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

You calling bullshit Hamster?

Where is that on the tone scale?
  8. Anonymous Member

ABC 20/20: Scientology (1982):

Voice over: Documents the FBI found in the church’s Los Angeles office suggested other ways to harass an enemy.

pictures of church documents

Stossel (reading from documents): "Order hundred of dollars of liquor in his name and have it delivered to his home to cause him trouble. Wake him up every night by calling him on the phone and threatening him. Poison him while he’s asleep so he’ll never start another attack."
  9. Triumph Member

video evidence of the pizza being delivered to Martys Shack

Marty why no tip?
  10. BLiP Member

Marty is definitely picking a fight - the question is: why?
  11. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

in an effort to remain relevant ?.......FLUNK
  12. BLiP Member

Yep, could be. My personal take is that he is seeking to encourage outrageous comments on his blog so as to be able to say to his fawning flunkies: "look, see, I told you they were (insert pejorative term here). Stick with me, guys."

For this to be true, Anon, WWP and the other forums we pop up in must be having a negative impact on some part of his game. At the risk of yet another tinfoil infraction, I suggest that he is also worried about the BBC documentary and seeking to black PR Anon before Sweeney has a chance to point out the fact that Anon has played a huge role in getting people, if not out of Scientology, then at least inoculated. Or maybe he's worried about how we'll, no doubt, be taking the piss out of him and his contribution to the documentary. Of course, I might well be proved completely wrong when the documentary goes to air. Marty might just be amusing himself, who knows, perhaps even Sweeney has seen the light and is now a happy MartyLand camper himself.

[IMG]
  13. OTBT Member

*speculation* (Mods, please don't infract me again for tin foil)

I tend to agree that Marty is going into damage control mode.

Look at the photo. BBC looking at Marty with "you are a fucking idiot" expression, and Rinder in the background looking like "I hate both of you".

IMO, the BBC show didn't turn into the show that Marty wanted, so Marty is just stirring up shit again, to distract from the probability that BBBC will show not just DM to be a fucking idiot, and criminal, but also Hubbard to be fucking idiot and criminal.
  14. DeathHamster Member

(The tone scale, you lost it.)

No, if someone did it once per chain, they could do it few times. I'm just saying that it's worth keeping the changing times and technology in mind.
  15. Anonymous Member

Flunk.

The tone scale is bullshit.
  16. kissyfur Member

i have to say, i'm not sure i agree or disagree with either speculations as to why, but sounds like pro-active damage control to me as well.

"i'll break up with so first you don't get a chance to break up with me (when you see how i hurt you on tv). and also, it's your fault."
  17. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

18. Ogsonofgroo Member

Well, lets just wait and see!
    Dunno why but I am reminded of a fatty-floater swirling around in the fetid bowl of LRon, but not quite flushing...
    Its got to be near time for another 'I'm a good ol' boy' MR vid. *spew*

Someone mentioned 'not thawed out yet', yup, may never happen, but be assured that Ratbunny will continue to preen and baww and crap his pants hoping that his closet of skeletons stays locked up.
  19. Anonymous Member

Too funny.... Smarty accuses Resistance is Futile of being a Scio staff member conspiring against him..

PC | September 22, 2010 at 7:07 pm

I don’t understand why you do this, Marty. Why do you set these two groups at odds against each other? Especially when you know exactly to whose advantage it works? And how do you reconcile this against your recent promptings toward a spirit of “inclusiveness”? What is your agenda?

Sadly, it is this kind of BS that causes me to lose interest in your little movement — which, of course will be music to Miscavige’s ears.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

martyrathbun09 | September 22, 2010 at 8:47 pm

Did you read The Great Middle Path, the article linked above. That you choose me as source for two groups going against one another demonstrates to me you could use some serious Esto’ing, for the staff member who cannot recognize source (lower case, not Source, but source – that is the cause that creates an effect).

Refund and Reparation - Establishment Officer
  20. Skeptic1337 Member

I hear marty bats for the pink team and can throw runners out at second but is not well known for a fast ball.

Seriously though threads like this make me giggle like a little school girl.
  21. Smurf Member

Video or it didn't happen. :-P
  22. exOT8Michael Member

Marty may be the Sue Sylvester of ex Scilon Glee Club.

Now, if only someone knew how to get Barbara Schwarz moved over to Marty's neighborhood he would be getting so much more "love" to keep him busy...

(Google: Barbara Schwarz if you don't know who she is) LOL
  23. Krautfag Member

meh, Michael, you should know by now that the Blogmarty isnt her Marty but just a nefarious doppelganger. The real Marty is held captive somewhere in the hidden submarine bases by evil german nazi psychs.

I should know it, I am one of them :D
  24. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

Ah sry guys. Bad attempt at humor.

I just find the whole tone scale the most amusing part of all of Hubbards crap and refer to it wherever possible to outline its stupidity. The guy picks a bunch of words and assigns them a seemingly random number. It always cracks me up.

I just wondered if bullshit was one of the levels.

That is all.
  25. Anonymous Member

8 page thread about marty getting pizza. You stay classy WWP.
  26. OTBT Member

Both Marty and Babbles are "good" at trolling. Marty would never let Babbles post on his blog. Too bad, it would be funny as hell for Babbles to troll Marty.

Marty Mark Rathbun de Rothschild Barbara Schwarz « ILoveMyOriginalMartyBlog

27. Anonymous Member

Perhaps Blogmarty isn't Mr Right for Babbles, but he could be Mr Right Now.
  28. BLiP Member

Good to know someone is keeping the stats. Atta boy.
  29. Caliwog Member

And you learned OT3 without doing the earlier levels. Hubbard says you could die from pneumonia. I say the bigger danger is that you'll die laughing.

ML,
    Caliwog
    caliwog.wordpress.com
  30. Sponge Member

I'll just reiterate that there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that Sweeney has approached any protesters for this documentary or will acknowlege them in any way. I would consider incidental protest footage and mention, such as what we saw in the original Scientolgy & Me episode, to be a bonus but not an expectation.
  31. Anonymous Member

Babbles says the real Marty Rathbun is innocent but jailed in an official prison and that the Blogmarty is a CIA agent. Blogmarty never posted any remark about her. Has he hopes that she accepts him one day as the only Marty?

Would be funny if hearts and kisses are drawn on pizza boxes before delivery. DM failed to send Barb as Handler. Could throw the Blogmarty right off his tracks. ;)
  32. Anonymous Member

Mosey Rathbun posted a message on her Facebook today that she & Marty are currently in Los Angeles. She also posted a photo of herself with the Hollywood sign in the background.

Wonder why Marty's in LA....
  33. Anonymous Member

Maybe he's taken over production of "The Master"
  34. Re: Marty Being Harassed by Someone Claiming to be Anon

21n2xb4.jpg